Start by marking “Official Selection” as Want to Read:
Official Selection

Official Selection

He's the hottest commodity in Hollywood. She's a camera-shy, introverted author. When her books got optioned for a film series, she hadn't really thought they'd invite her to set, but they did. What was meant to be a casual meeting between her and the man playing her fantasy hero quickly turned into a long game of back and forth romantic tension, a storm of desire and frie ...more
ebook
Published June 30th 2016 by Kindle Select (first published January 30th 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Official Selection, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Official Selection

Alexandra
Aug 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016
I received a copy from the author in exchange for an honest review.

It was a sweet read with well-developed characters. Despite the short length of the story we get two characters with fears, love who are also hopeful for each other.
I would like to see this becoming more than a short story, maybe a stand-alone?
Overall, it was a nice read!
Mike Perschon
Aug 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
For most readers, "Official Selection" will be a dream-fantasy scenario - few of us are either famous writers or Hollywood stars. But for almost all readers, the way this story of writer-and-star get it on plays out with absolutely normality (to the point of reminding us all of those awkward first times with a new partner) will be pleasingly familiar, with an ending that would make us all call the next morning.
Gabrielle
Dec 14, 2016
Naapio
Jul 23, 2017
Peggy Barnett
Jun 30, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: by-me
Oct 01, 2018
gooodreads user
is currently reading it
Jun 11, 2019
"Peggy Barnett" is the erotica pseudonym of a Toronto-based SF/F author. Peggy writes stories for the thinking erotica reader. She likes to write stories that are both one-handed reading and topical discussions of consent, non-binary gender, the full spectrum of sexuality and romanticism, and relationships that bloom beyond monogamy.