Start by marking “Sugar Daddies” as Want to Read:
Sugar Daddies

Sugar Daddies

A sugar daddy website doesn’t seem a sound basis for an A1 life plan, but I’m a small town girl with big dreams, and there’s this one advert, this one crazy advert I can’t stop thinking about…

Two hot guys seeking their Little Miss Right.
Someone who can entertain them, amuse them, fit in with their corporate schedule.
And sex. They want sex.
Lots of sex.
B
Published July 12th 2016 by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (first published July 7th 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Sugar Daddies, please sign up.

Start your review of Sugar Daddies
Hulya Kara Yuksel
Jul 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
WARNING : This is a threesome story. One woman, two men... If you're under 18 years old, I wouldn't recommend this book to you... So PLEASE, PLEASE STAY AWAY! ;)

I LOVED IT!!! I FUCKING DEVOURED THIS BOOK! :D

Okay, this is going to be another hot and wet review.. So please be ready for a lot of finger fucks or licking them!!! :D

"Sugar Daddies" was my first book of the author but I can assure you this won’t be the last because
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦
Jul 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotica, m-m-f

"...Integrity and consideration and communication, honesty and genuine care, compassion, support… those are the things that make a worthwhile relationship, whether that’s two people, or three people, or ten people."

Two bi men in a relationship. One girl with a dream of riding two dicks horses. Whole lot of steam and whole bunch of secrets. This book sure was one exciting ride. (see what I did there?)

➦So now that I've told you everything this book is about in my very descriptive manner, let me share my feels. Two dicks in one pussy. Sure sounds exciting,➦Two
XxTainaxX Curvy and Nerdy
Sep 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Let me start off by saying that I was pleasantly surprised by this book. I was expecting unadulterated smut and while I did get quite enough for the dirty girl in me to be satisfied, there was an actual story under there. A good one to boot! Rick and Carl are bi and in a relationship together. They are looking for a woman to complete them and make their dreams come true. Not just a threesome partner, but more: polyamorous relationship. Katie has some daddy issues and hang-ups she has to work thr ...more
DW
Jul 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mmf
This was my first Jade West book and I was not disappointed. In fact I was extremely turned on!!!

photo 16DD27D5-82FE-44D1-AA40-278FD267F478_zpspdvqdgrh.gif

Not only was it extremely filthy sexy, there was also a story behind the reasons Katie decided to join Carl and Rick.

They definitely pushed the limits in the bedroom and just when I thought they could not get any kinkier, I was proven w
warhawke
Jul 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: people who believe more is more :p
Genre: MMF, Erotic Romance
Type: Standalone
POV: First Person - Dual
Rating:

Katie Smith had a dream - to live her passion of all things equine by opening a riding school. But that dream didn't come cheap especially when she barely had enough to live with. She found a solution by singing up with Sugar Daddy Match-up.

Carl Brooks and Rick Warner had been together for a while. They wanted more and had been using Sugar Daddy to find the last third of their perfect equation, but none was an ideal fit until they found Katie. However their dream and herDual
Rating:Standalone
POV:Romance
Type:
Jeannine Allison
4.5 Stars (Second Read 8/13/2018)

4.5 Stars (First Read 8/12/2016)

description

Wow. That was the word that kept popping up as I read this, because I really wasn't expecting to love this as much as I did.

description

This was my first M/M/F read, but it definitely won't be my last. I consider myself a pretty liberal person (especially when it comes to matters of love--I think everyone has the right to love whoever the hell they want). But truthfully
Sabrina
Jul 05, 2016 rated it really liked it

Jade West never fails to deliver the heat. Sugar Daddies was more tame than her usual books, but it definitely didn't lack the sexiness that I've come to expect from her. And after finishing this one I began to question why all romance books didn't have two Heroes. I think it should be a lot more common than it is!

Carl and Rick were amazingly hot together, and with Katie. I loved how they kept pushing the boundaries and every time I thought they reached their kinky limit they went even further than I
⊱ Poppy ⊰
"UNPOPULAR OPINION ALERT."

DNF @20%

I really tried to like this, to continue this. But I just can't. I was so excited to read M/M/F first time, it was exciting to read but I just couldn't get over the writing and all. But I loved Carl more than Rick. And I love them with eachother, not with Katie. Katie was a bummer for me.

Sugar Daddies is M/M/F book. The hype forced me to give it a try, but it was all in vain. RALERT."
DNF
⊱✿⊰ Alicia ⊱✿⊰
Arc provided for honest review

5 Awesomeness Stars!!

photo fuckingmajic_zpsxxjd3bif.gif

This book surprised me the whole way through and I just could not put it down. Yes this book was all types of HOT with some freaky kink chucked in for good measure, there were m/m scenes, m/m/f and m/f/m so you get a variety LOL.
The book was about so much more, it was about Understanding, love, compassion, friends, family, dreams a
Olga therebelreader

Now that’s how to write a threesome. Conflict, angst, emotion, dominance, good sex and lots of heat!! The story has steaming hot erotic scenes and a lot of tender moments.

The characters are realistic, each with flaws and strengths, and each one also has their vulnerabilities which make them appealing for different reasons. You definitely get the hot sex, with all partners touching, tasting, giving and taking. This is a book that doesn’t just focus on the kinky side of a polyamorous relationship, but rather
⚜️Charlotte⚜️
4.5 lustful Stars! ❤

OMFG....Wow this book was Fkn. awesome , it was my 1st Jade West read, and it was impressive, she knows what she's talking about...written with such descriptive detail, emotion and sexual passion, I loved it!....

Rick was my favorite character, ❤ typical bad boy look, tat's and piercings, his lust passion and dirty talk had me salivating immediately, (O Yeah) Carl on the other hand the complete opposite, workaholic, suit and tie over a beautifully sculp
Elle
3.5* beware of double dipping STARS!

Review @ Midnight Romance

My last read from Jade West didn't work for me *cough*Teach Me Dirty*cough* but I'm glad I finished this. I didn't expect this to be that long and I almost put DNF. This could be shorter because it was pretty boring until the middle. So here's my bittersweet review.

Katie Smith is looking sugar daddy for fulfill her dream. The impossible one because she's only twenty two years old, undergraduate without steady job. Katie met Carl and Rick; a bi-couple through Sugar Daddy's w
Eve (Between The Bookends)
I love Jade West. This author can really write dirty hot like no other.

description

Unfortunately despite being super excited about reading this one, I found it to be just "OK". I LOVED Carl and Rick. I loved them together. They were super sweet and fucking sexy as hell. I loved them with Katie. Again, sexy as fuck sex scenes. Alas, Katie herself...well a more annoying sel
~Stéphanie's Journal~
4.5 Fuck or Flight stars

Stand-Alone MMF – MFM
HEA: (view spoiler)
Cheating: (view spoiler)
Trigger: (view spoiler)

description

BRAVO!! Well done! I have a huge smile on my face while writing this because Jade you nailed it! Sugar Daddies is so much more than what I wish for, so much more thspoiler)]

:spoiler)]

Jacqueline's Reads
Jan 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Jacqueline's Reads by: Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦
6 < --- yeah you read that right. 6 Stars

The great thing about Kindle Unlimited is that it pushes me to try new authors. This is my first Jade West book and it won’t be my last. Right when I finished Sugar Daddies, I one clicked another book of hers because I needed another fix.

I got this book when it came out and I stopped reading. I wasn’t in the mood. Today I was in the mood. I wanted a MMF book.

I’m not a hard core MM reader, I do like some MM books, but I have to be in the mood, but there is so
Jen
Jul 30, 2016 rated it really liked it

I've read that Jade West is the queen of dirty. Sugar Daddies was my first read by her and I can say for myself that the rumors are true. This woman knows her stuff. What I love about this book is that it's not just about the sex, there's a bigger story here that was so great.

"We want a companion, not a whore."

Carl is a graphic designer and Rick is the head of a sales subsidiary and runs the internship program at Favcom Technology. Carl and Rick are bisexual guys and have been in a relationship for three years.
CC
4.25 Stars!

description

Katie Smith was raised by her single mother in a loving and nurturing environment. Never feeling like she was lacking in love or material goods, Katie learned to work hard for her successes despite being rejected by her father. But when she is presented with a financial problem, Katie is determined to save a place important to her heart a
Michelle
What a book LUVD it every single bit

As u can tell I really enjoyed this book I was a lil scared goin in cause come on Sugar Daddies not Daddy but I have to say it would of been boring with just one I could could pick between Carl and Rick they r so different in character Rick is big sexy with tattoo and pierced an a lil out there but so easy goin when Carl is a lil more reserve still big an sexy a bit more serious than Rick but there is a softer side to him to together they make r really hot
Paige
Jul 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotic, arcs, romance
4 "Smut-tastic" Stars

Jade West is the queen of writing dirty, sexy sex. Sugar Daddies starts of hot and only gets hotter.

Carl and Rick are looking of the woman of their dreams. While they're happy together, they need a third partner to really make their dreams come true. With one last shot at the dating website Sugar Daddies, they choose Katie. Katie has dreams of her own-that's how she finds herself looking at the Sugar Daddies website. When she stumbles upon these two men-who come
~Merrideth Hawk ~Filthy Fahrenheit Book Blog~
WOW!!! My Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5-STARS!

It's not the first time Jade West has pulled off a 5-Star novel and I am sure it won't be her last I fall in love with. Definitely making her in my top 3 favorite erotica authors!

This is an amazing, steamy M/M/F with a HEA that isn't unbelievable and definitely provides cheeky banter throughout.

PROS:

🔥 - Character development is on point! Starting with the 3 main characters and then each of the supporting characters which leads to real depth in the story. This aspect separates Miss West from the otherthroughout.
Maida»-(¯`v´¯)-»

RATING: 4 HAWT Hearts! ;P

Going to keep this short.

This book is filthy, but it's so smutastic, you can't help but enjoy it. I was 100% on board with this...some parts of me a little bit more but #Who'sKeepingTrack.

K
5++++++ Stars!!!
I have finally found a book worthy of my favorites 2018 shelf!! This book was everythingggggg! It was emotional, super funny, very dirty, and so sweet! I definitely recommend this book to anyone who likes or would be willing to explore a mmf book!
Jade West
Jun 30, 2016 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Sugar Daddies is now LIVE and is just 99c for the first 48 hours! (Free to read on Kindle Unlimited!)

Here are the links...

HEA: (view spoiler)
Blog: HERE

Sugar Daddies by Jade West Sugar Daddies

description

“We come together or not at all.”

Deep, full, sexy romance. more revispoiler)]

spoiler)]

4-Stars
Romance
West
(Standalone)
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
Jul 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
description

“I want fun. Companionship. Someone who’ll make us laugh. Someone who fits. Someone who’s kind. Someone who takes cock like a trooper and still wants more the next morning.”

We had never read a Jade West book before Sugar Daddies, yet so many readers of our blog kept telling us we absolutely had to especially if we were in the mood for those extreme, no holes barred…oops holds – slip of the finger, heat inducing stories. On and off we’d check out a synopsis or two but for one reason or another, we just
Book-Bosomed  blog
Jan 31, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 Stars

Richard Warner and Carl Brooks, 39, are successful men in a committed relationship, but both bisexual they are looking for a new woman to share their companionship and complete their life plan.

Katie Serena Smith, 22, needs money for her long term equestrian career goals so she connects with Rick and Carl through a sugar daddies site.

Based off the cover and the title, my expectations for this were erotic, hot, and smutty, but I was pleasantly surprised at the substance I found. Though initially
1-Click Addict Support Group
Jul 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
Holy shit! This book was amazing! It was by Jade West so I knew that it was going to be hot and dirty as hell. But it was so much more than that.

“We come together or not at all.”

This is the motto that Carl and Rick have lived by for as long as they can remember. They love each other, but have always wanted a woman to complete them. They wanted one so badly, they were willing to pay for one; to be Sugar Daddies.

Katie needed money badly. So, she decided she might as well live out one of her
Sophia Triad
Aug 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
A girl who likes riding (horses), wants some experimentation in her sex life and needs money desperately,
Two guys who like riding (not horses), are done with the experimentation in their sex life (they are confident and sure about how they like it) and have plenty of money.

Well, close but this is not exactly the story in this book....

A girl who has grown up being loved and wanted by only her mother and she wants to follow her dreams not hesitating to sell herself, ...more
Ellen Gail
He blurted out a laugh before composing himself. “Shit. This is like something from daytime TV. I fucked my boss’s daughter, and so did my boyfriend.”

Katie has herself the opportunity of a lifetime. Not one, but two sugar daddies willing to pay her big bucks for being the stuffing in their special oreo cookie. After a couple of months, she'll have enough money to follow her dreams, most of which involve her horse Samson. (Although somehow this is defined as sugar daddying and not prostitution? Whatever.)

Rick and Carl

• The Anatomy of Jane (WJM, #1)
  • The Anatomy of Us (WJM, #2)
  • Their Virgin Nanny
  • Altogether (It's Complicated, #1)
  • Daddy Knows Best
  • Hotter Than Ever (Out of Uniform, #9)
  • Daddy Me
  • Share Me
  • Filthy Vows (Filthy Vows, #1)
  • The Glue
  • Dirty: The Complete Collection (Four Menage Romances)
  • A Million Tiny Pieces
  • Control Freak
  • Watch Me
  • The Billionaire Bad Boys Club (The Billionaires, #1)
  • Complicated Hearts (Complicated Hearts Duet, #1)
  • Complicated Hearts (Complicated Hearts Duet, #2)
  • Choke Me
Jade has increasingly little to say about herself as time goes on, other than the fact she is an author, but she’s plenty happy with this. Living in imaginary realities and having a legitimate excuse for it is really all she’s ever wanted.
Jade is as dirty as you’d expect from her novels, and talking smut makes her smile.
She lives in the Herefordshire countryside with a couple of hounds and
“Love is love, David. Commitment is commitment. Integrity and consideration and communication, honesty and genuine care, compassion, support… those are the things that make a worthwhile relationship, whether that’s two people, or three people, or ten people.” 4 likes
“He’d fit. They’d fit. Surely. Definitely. Hopefully. I mean, you can push a whole fucking baby out of that hole, right? Right? But” 4 likes