Start by marking “Destroying the Game (Destroyed, #1)” as Want to Read:
Destroying the Game (Destroyed, #1)

Destroying the Game

(Destroyed #1)

I’m a woman of many talents and I use them well. I fuck ‘til my hearts content and with whoever I want. Whore, slut… yeah, that’s me. But when you’ve been through what I have? You’d understand.

213 pages
Published December 12th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Destroying the Game, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Destroying the Game

Lisa (Two Bookish Brits)
Nov 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
Destroying the game

ARC given in exchange for an honest review

Book Description

Being a senior at CSU isn’t exactly amazing, the work is shit and the girls are bitchy. None of them know how to let loose, they judge me, call me names and look at me like I’m worthless. At least I’m honest about who I am, tho
Danielle Harris
Dec 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is one hell of a sexy ride. I've read a couple of books from L Grubb but, this right here might be my most favorite from her. As for Abigail Davies this is the first from her. I loved how well these authors worked together this a damn good book. Characters was loveable, sex was out this world hot, and overall a fun read. I'm looking forward to read more from these two.
Susans book review
Dec 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
arc given in exchanged for an honest review
loved this book lucii and abilgail have done a brilliant job with this book, the chapters wasn't to long, normally it takes me a while to get into a book but this one I had no trouble with, I wishing was Callie I liked her style and how she works with boys and love Dante to hoping to see more from both authors as they work really well together
Maria Lazarou--Obsessed by Books Blog
This is one of those books where you start reading and you don't stop until you have finished.

The characters in this read are both alpha characters, both of them know what they want and how to get it. I actual fact they are a match made in heaven, but they don't realise it yet. For me it was a refreshing read to have a very strong female character and also a male one, there are so many stories out there that only have one.

You feel for both characters as you know that there is some underlying re
Louise
Dec 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
Wow what can I say. These two authors have done an amazing job with this story. They have somehow taken two self absorbed charcters and not only made me like them but also found them redeemable enough that I wanted Callie and Dante to find their HEA. At the start I was scared that Callie was too into herself for me to stomach but having Dante who was exactly the same helped. The story was balanced out with the humour and slight glimpses into their deeper issues. By the end I was on edge hoping f ...more
Laura Hampton
Dec 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
I have read a few of L. Grubb's other books and really enjoyed them, so when Destroying the Game came through and I saw that she had teamed up with Abigail Davies, a new indie author to me, I had to try and get a copy. The synopsis alone had me hooked. I am a sucker for a good sports romance.

Callie doesn't mind the fact that she is a bit of a tramp, the campus whore, a slut, or whatever term you want to use to describe her promiscuous ways. She likes to enjoy herself and all the men that she add
All The Feels PR & BLOG
May 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Dante and Callie are both players and are playing a dangerous game of cat and mouse with each other to get each other's attention.

I loved Dante, he was the cool collected but egotistical player that knew he was hot shit! Callie deemed herself a 'slut' and rightly so, but she owned it in a way that didn't make her seem like a sleeze; the same as Dante.

It was an easy, enjoyable read that had me fanning my face at times ;) and a few surprises pop up on the way! I can't wait for Jay and Jas's story!
Lizzie
May 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Be warned! Do not read this book if you have things to do. This book will suck you in and will not let you out until you have finished it. I became more and more addicted with every page. You MUST read this book. You will not regret it.
Kim Whitehead
Jul 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Exciting and hot!
Prosecco Princess
Feb 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was a fun easy read. What do you get when you add two alpha characters in one story? A lot of self obsessive dialogue.
I adored the character of Dante, with his too cool for school attitude. The author portrayed him wonderfully. The chemistry between both the main characters was very funny to read and I found myself laughing throughout. Looking forward to book two.
Angela James
Feb 18, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 Smoking Stars

4.5 Smoking Stars! I floved this book! Dante and Jay are the newest additions to my book boyfriend collection. This story gave me thrills and chills and lots of feels in between. I can't wait read about Jay and Jas...oh, the mystery!
Yvonne Eason
Dec 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
I decided to download this book as I loved the look of the cover.

I have got a couple of paperbacks by L. Grubb but have yet to read them (not that I would read my signed paperbacks, would need to download).

I have also seen Abigail Davies on Facebook and again, still to read any of her books.

So thought I would kill two birds with one stone and read this one.

They wrote together really well and loved the dynamics of the main characters, Callie and Dante that thy created.The two characters live by
Bonnie Mancuso
Dec 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
INCREDIBLY HOT!!!
I love L. Grubb's work, but Abigail Davies is a new author for me. I'm so glad these two ladies decided to team up and write together. Their writing is impeccable. This story flows together effortlessly, as if it were written by just one person. The characters are amazing. Dante is the incredibly hot star football player. And while Callie may be known as the campus slut, she doesn't seem to be bothered by it. She's just having fun. The chemistry between these two is off the char
tania
Dec 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Omg wow

I have just finished reading destroying the game. Wow oh wow I loved every minute of it.

Lucii you have out done your self writing callie , I love the way she is written. Her character was so funny with the way she acted towards dante.
Loved the out going she is and how Dante really truely affected her.
Lucii your are amazing.

Abi, you are brilliant, I loved how u wrote Dante with his I don't care attitude toward people apart from Callie and jay. He really is one hot guy written.
Abi you are
Danielle Dickson
Dec 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing

Joanna Brocklehurst smith
Dec 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
Overall, I really enjoyed this book. I have read all of L. Grubb’s book previously, and really like her work. It is the first time I have come across Abigail Davies though and I look forward to seeing what else she has to offer.
The only thing I found as a slight downside was the really sudden ending. I was really into the book, then bang, the end. I really hope there is a follow on to this to tie up some of the loose ends.
Generally a really good read, and I would not hesitate to recommend it t
Alison Chewning
Dec 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Wow what a wild ride Destroying the Game was. This book was wonderful and a wild ride. These two authors did a good job on creating a crazy sexy hot story. I really enjoyed reading about Dante and Callie these two were so perfect together for they both enjoyed tormenting each other which was entertaining. Great book looking forward to reading more.

*** I voluntarily reviewed an advance copy of this book ***
Wendy Porter
Dec 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is a hot read of college life and admitting when you've found the one but scared to say it. This is a fantastic read and I would recommend to others as a must read.
Laura Smith
Flo
Dec 16, 2016
Kelly
Apr 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
couldnt wait any longer for this book and it is amazing again i was gripped from the start and i didn't put it down until i finished the book deffo a good read love it thanks ladies X
L. Grubb
Jan 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: writing
Tiffany
rated it it was ok
Oct 30, 2017
Alisa M.
rated it did not like it
Mar 23, 2018
Louise
Dec 11, 2016
mike
Apr 02, 2017
Author Bio:

Lucii is a your typical British girl, hates the sun and hibernates when summer arrives! She lives at home with her 2 daughters, where they spend the day watching Frozen and peppa pig and playing play-doh.

She started off as a regular person, job, home life, health issues and a love of reading. After reading the Fifty shade phenomenon, she went onto social media to seek other authors wri

Destroyed (2 books)
  • Destroying the Soul (Destroyed, #2)