Start by marking “Never Tempt a Rogue: A Rogues' Rulebook Novella” as Want to Read:
Never Tempt a Rogue: A Rogues' Rulebook Novella

Never Tempt a Rogue: A Rogues' Rulebook Novella

(Rogues' Rulebook #0.5)

An infamous rogue meets his match in a feisty chaperone who has all but given up on love.

Felicity Beckett's uncle has tasked her with one goal for Lord and Lady Forsythe's country house party. Keep her innocent cousin away from the notorious rake, Lord Lindsay. The man's Rogues' Rulebook has earned him the most scandalous of reputations, but no one warned Felicity how ir
Published July 31st 2016 by Gilded Heart Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Never Tempt a Rogue, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Never Tempt a Rogue

Start your review of Never Tempt a Rogue: A Rogues' Rulebook Novella
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Never Tempt a Rogue: A Rogues' Rulebook Novella by Christy Carlyle .
This was the story of Felicity Beckett and Alex Evering, Lord Lindsay. Felicity has put herself on the shelf but she has the chance to be a chaperone to her cousin. There she meets Alex who is a known Rogue and is quickly attracted to him. Felicity does try to stay away from him but Alex isn't haven't any part of not being with her.
This was a easy fast read that I so enjoyed....I hated to see it end.
I received this book in exc
Amanda
What a darling little novella this was! And yes, as is the case with many novellas I’ve encountered, especially the really good ones, I wish it had been full length if only to further develop the romance of the main couple whose connection was already quite strong. More pages period would’ve been nice of course, but that won’t stop me from gushing all over this one just as it is.

First off, I absolutely loved the setp. House parties and therefore forced proximity between the leads are always winn
Sam
2.8
Debbie Scott
Sep 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
GREAT REGENCY ROMANCE
We love this storyline as it has to do with ladies being seen as un-chaste, when it is so-called titled gentlemen whom do as they please. No different today, when we say sowing their oats about young men, but chastise young women and call them sluts for doing the same. Thank you for a very engaging story, Danny and Debbie Scott.
Alexandra
May 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
A spinster meeting a rake, trying to keep him away from the debutante she is governess for? And giving him hell when he hasn't yet done anything? Those two start off right how I like it and it keeps going strong throughout the story. I absolutely enjoyed this part of the Passionate Promises anthology!
Lou
I vaguely remember reading this when I first bought it, and I'm fairly sure I enjoyed it then. This time... ehhh. I just wasn't feeling it. Quick read (in terms of actual reading time!), nice HEA ending. Don't expect I'll read any more of this series, but I do tend to prefer a regency setting.
Ginny Rodenberg
Feb 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kobo
A nice short read about rogues. Felicity and Alex made a good match.
Gemma
Nice little novella. Good character development even in the short number of pages. Will be reading more from this author.
Emily
Jan 09, 2018 rated it it was ok
Meh.
Nancy
Aug 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Although this is my second, and third, read of this lovely story, I felt it deserves a new review. One gets something new from each read and re-read of a quality manuscript.
These poor debutantes, coming to the Forsythe house party, where they are assured to meet the uber-tall, handsome, charming 'rake' Alexander Evering, Viscount Lindsay. Lady Georgiana, Countess Forsythe has assured all that her nephew is available, although she neglected to tell him that he is to be the soup du jour.
Amongst th
Kelly  The Sassy Book Lover
Aug 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
I received a copy in exchange for my honest review.

This story will suck you in and will have you wanting more. I will be going crazy waiting for this series. It's a quick read, but not too quick so you get a feel for everything without feeling rushed. I loved the whole I'm just a chaperone and you shouldn't even notice me thing.

I really liked Felicity because when she set out to do something she tried her best. I loved the scene with her and the book.

Alex is a man that was thrown into a pit of
Angela
Aug 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
Always tempt a rogue like Alex! I originally read this story as part of a box set and really liked it – it has been updated to include an extra chapter and I love it. The extra steam, I mean scene, is fantastic. Love the “stay away from my charge, but wait, I cannot be falling for you” storyline. Felicity and Alex are a perfect couple. Witty banter and winking, yes, winking…who can resist that?

Favorite line : “No, that won’t do. I was rather hoping you’d join me in getting into trouble.”

The conc
Becca
I read this as part of the Love Historicals presents Once Upon A Kiss boxed set.

See review here.
Rachel
Aug 03, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2016
A cute, quick introduction to the series. You get a great story all with the setup to kick-start the Rogue's rulebook series.
Kylee
Deb Wolf
May 07, 2018
« previous 1 3 next »
Sinopsis en Español // Synopsis in Spanish 1 1 Nov 03, 2016 10:42AM

• Bedding Lord Ned (Duchess of Love, #1)
  • Summer at Awakopu
  • Duke of Knight (Gentlemen of Knights, #1)
  • A Diamond for a Duke (Seductive Scoundrels, #1)
  • The First Waltz
  • Surprising Lord Jack (Duchess of Love, #2)
  • Loving Lord Ash (Duchess of Love, #3)
  • The Pagan Island
  • A Match for Celia (Harlequin Special Release)
  • The Golden Mask (A Year Down Under, #3)
  • Lightning Storm
  • His Bride for the Taking
  • Silver Lady
  • Levelling The Score
  • To Lasso Her Heart (Indigo Springs Book 3)
  • The Earl and the Highwayman's Daughter
  • Close Up (Burning Cove #4)
  • Mother of the Bride
Fueled by Pacific Northwest coffee and inspired by multiple viewings of every British costume drama she can get her hands on, USA Today bestselling author Christy Carlyle writes sensual historical romance set in the Victorian era. She loves heroes who struggle against all odds and heroines who are ahead of their time. A former teacher with a degree in history, she finds there's nothing better than ...more