Start by marking “Decadent Moon: the complete series” as Want to Read:
Decadent Moon: the complete series

Decadent Moon: the complete series

Decadent Moon is a resort where alien species come together for pleasure and business. There are only three rules:
No interspecies hate.
No violence.
No debts.
Enjoy your visit to Decadent Moon.

Lunar Exposure
A bounty hunter on a mission and a socialite with a secret--both of them are hunting the same man. Lust and ambition clash, but to save Decadent Moon they will have to tru
ebook
Published July 1st 2016

To ask other readers questions about Decadent Moon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Decadent Moon

Sarina Langer
Aug 27, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: not-for-me
I hate giving up on books, but sadly this didn't work for me. It felt unfinished to me, and - a big issue for me - the sex scenes seemed more important to the author than the plot, which meant the main characters - two bounty hunters - were too busy being aroused to chase their target who threatened to blow up the whole moon, and when they did go after him there was no urgency.

So, unfortunately, this didn't feel quite ready for me. There was so much potential, but the author could have got a lot
Shasha
Oct 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: alien, typos, erotica
This drips with alien species and terms. The intimate scenes are sexy and no bdsm.

The MCs are both aliens with interesting appearances and different body chemistries. At the end of book 1 they are hopeful for the future but have big obstacles in their way.
Book 2 is about a different couple with a happier ending. Annoying repeated typo.
Book 3 has different aliens but I was curious about both species as they were mentioned in the previous stories. Happy ending!

A few sentences in the beginning were
Margaret Smith
Imaginative

It took me awhile to get into the stories because there are many typos and a need for an editor, but be patient, it's worth it.
Philleys Peters
Oct 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love it!

Shona is an excellent writer. I've read her Goblin series which I absolutely loved, so I looked forward to reading this book. No disappointment here. She continues to wow me with this mini erotic series of short stories. Erotic writings, well written storylines of alien love. Different, yet totally sexy! Worth the read.
Cathleen
Irene Crawford
Mar 28, 2019
Feb 18, 2018
Shona
Jun 29, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Chris
Jan 05, 2019
Ashley
is currently reading it
May 20, 2019
Shona Husk lives in Western Australia at the edge of the Indian Ocean. Blessed with a lively imagination she spent most of her childhood making up stories. As an adult she discovered romance novels and hasn’t looked back. Drawing on history and myth, she writes about heroes who are armed and dangerous but have a heart of gold—sometimes literally.

With stories ranging from sensual to scorching, she