Start by marking “100 Things to Do in Cincinnati Before You Die” as Want to Read:
100 Things to Do in Cincinnati Before You Die

100 Things to Do in Cincinnati Before You Die

Cincinnati has been an important, intriguing city since its founding in 1788. One of Americas largest metropolises in the 19th century, it was known as the Gateway to the West. To reach to the American frontier, most travelers ferried down the Ohio River. In Cincinnati they enjoyed a refined stop before heading to less civilized regions. In the mid-19th century, thousands ...more
Published August 15th 2016 by Reedy Press

To ask other readers questions about 100 Things to Do in Cincinnati Before You Die, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 100 Things to Do in Cincinnati Before You Die

Jennifer Daniel
Dec 10, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: non-fiction
Most of these places I have been to but there were a few I had not even heard of! I guess I can't die just yet. I gotta make it to Arnold's, Cincinnati's oldest bar!
Cathy
Jan 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is possibly a good roundup of things to do and see in Cincinatti, Ohio. I don't know if the recommendations are good ones, but I'll know once I visit there in late February or early March. I like the brief descriptions of the places told in a cute way. My list of things to see and do from this book is probably too long for the amount of time I will have. :-)
Tom Conn