Start by marking “Whatever It Takes (Try Again, #4)” as Want to Read:
Whatever It Takes (Try Again, #4)

Whatever It Takes (Try Again #4)

She only wants his sperm. What could go wrong?

Georgia Armstrong is on the hunt—on the hunt for a man. It’s not what you think, though. She’s not looking for love, friendship or companionship. Georgia wants a baby, and she’s on the hunt for a sperm donor. Except her plan is to have the sperm donated the good old-fashioned way. What could possibly go wrong?

Henry Marsh knows
Published November 17th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Whatever It Takes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Whatever It Takes

Leonor
* A review copy was provided by the author in exchange for an honest review *

~ 5 Stars ~

I have really come to love Stephanie Smith’s Try Again Series. Whatever It Takes is the fourth book in this series and I am really hoping it isn’t the last book. There are still 2 more characters I would love to read stories about (Julianne and Rachel).

As I have said before with this series….As each book has been released Stephanie has outdone herself from the book before. Each book just keeps getting bett
Judy Miracle
Dec 12, 2016 Judy Miracle rated it it was amazing
Whatever it Takes is book 4 in the Try again series and I have fallen in love with all of them. I read all 4 of these books in a short amount of time and do hope there are a few more characters who get their own stories. Each book that Stephanie writes in this series pulls you in more and more.

Although each book can be read as a standalone I highly recommend reading the entire series. You are pulled in right away and you get this connection with Georgia. Georgia is on a mission and nothing is g
Wanderlust & Books
Sep 22, 2016 Wanderlust & Books rated it it was amazing
Whatever It Takes's cover reveal is up on Wanderlust & Books' blog http://www.wanderlustandbooks.com/sin...

description
Stacey (Sassy Book Lovers)
Nov 15, 2016 Stacey (Sassy Book Lovers) rated it really liked it
Shelves: blog-tours, arc
This book is from a series but can be read as a standalone.

I really enjoyed this story. I loved Georgia, she's a strong independent woman who is determined to have a baby. The ways she went round that are a little different than what you'd expect but she was adamant about what she wanted and the lengths she'd go to to get it. On the prowl she meets the hunky Henry Marsh, he was definitely a breathe of fresh air. No matter how much he tried he just couldn't keep away from Georgia. Their chemistr
Stephanie Colman
Nov 20, 2016 Stephanie Colman rated it really liked it
Really fun and quick read. It's expected but not - such a cute story with some great twists and turns. Terrific characters that just utterly make the story come alive. If you need a HEA that's not your typical story this is it.
Mollien Fote Osterman
Page Count:
Heat Level: 3 flames out of 5
Rating: 4 stars out of 5
Blurb:

******* This is a saga series and each book can be read as a standalone *******

She only wants his sperm. What could go wrong?

Romance Between The Sheets
WHATEVER IT TAKES is the story of one woman willing to do whatever it takes to have a baby. Georgia isn’t getting any younger and she knows her time is running out if she wants to have a baby. She can’t afford to go through IVF, so that leaves her with the only option of getting pregnant the old-fashioned way. But she’s a realist who knows that by the time she finds a man who she could settle down with, it might be too late. So she’s come up with a plan that even she thinks is crazy: find a man ...more
Kathy Wideman
Nov 17, 2016 Kathy Wideman rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, series, emotional
This is the forth book in this series and while each can be read as a standalone I recommend reading them in order to get the full picture. Georgia wants a baby and she doesn’t want to wait around to find her Mr. Right so she can up with a plan. The plan is a little crazy but she has fully thought it through. She is going to find a guy to father her baby and do it the old fashion way but then they won’t have to see each other anymore. What guy is going to agree to that? Henry likes his life. He ...more
Mari
The premise seemed simple find a guy willing to father her child, easy right? Errr not at all how Georgia expected it to go at all.

We get right into thick of things. They have a mutual agreement. To be honest I found this a bit strange to just jump into it all right away pretty fast. No build up, nothing personal it felt so cold. Well I suppose that process is just the way Georgia went about it. I question what's going on in Henry's head at that time. He seemed game for it all without protecting
Amazeballs Book Addicts
Nov 17, 2016 Amazeballs Book Addicts rated it really liked it
Whatever It Takes is book four in the Try Again series. It can be read as a standalone. This one is the first book I read by the author. I had the moment of panic after I got the book and realized it was a book four but no need to worry, it truly can be read without knowing anything about the previous books.

Georgia is a little unconventional and a little crazy. She wants a baby but not a husband or baby daddy. She just want sperm but she does want to go to a sperm bank. I liked Georgia. She doe
Elizabeth
Nov 13, 2016 Elizabeth rated it really liked it
I really loved this book. It forms part of a series but can easily be picked up as a standalone which is fantastic.
While I can't relate to the main characters deep seated desire to become a mother, I can understand chasing what you've always wanted. One of my favourite things about this book is that it gets you interested straight away, there is no waiting chapters and chapters for the real story to begin. Right from the beginning I felt connected with the main character Georgia and I was cheer
Karen Harper
Nov 12, 2016 Karen Harper rated it really liked it
I loved this book and I love this series! Even though each book is a standalone, I love the fact that I “know” the minor characters and their background stories.
But if you haven’t read the earlier books in this series, I have two things to say. One, you can read this book without needing to read the earlier books and two, you should totally read the earlier books in this series simply because they are good.
I love the characters in this book. I must admit I didn’t quite understand Georgia and he
Kathryn Linke
Nov 22, 2016 Kathryn Linke rated it really liked it
4 Stars

Whatever It Takes, is the fourth title in the Try Again Series, although it can easily be read as a standalone.

This pair of characters grab your attention right from the very start of their story. Georgia has such a strong desire to be a mother and such unwavering determination to meet her goals, it's completely endearing and makes for an engaging plot. I felt connected to her character and could completely comprehend and feel her despair when it falls apart.

I enjoyed Henry's character
Chantal
Nov 20, 2016 Chantal rated it really liked it
It was all about a baby but it turned out to be about so much more. I loved this story. I loved the characters. You have Georgia who wants nothing more than to have a baby going to extremes to get what she wants. But who would have thought that the gorgeous man she met at a bar would actually agree to help her out. Henry, what was he thinking agreeing to father a strangers child. Little did he know that this women will have him tide up in knots in no time. But what happens when feelings come int ...more
Julie Gustafson-Monk
Nov 17, 2016 Julie Gustafson-Monk rated it it was amazing
Stephanie not only breaks your heart with this book but she quickly mends it all back together.

I loved loved loved Henry. He blew my away with his Alpha male tendencies. He took care of her from the start and refused to leave her side through it all.
Georgia drove me nuts sometimes. Only because it she really refused him wanting to help.

I loved this book!!!! 5 stars!
Even though this is apart of a series, Whatever It Takes can be read as a standalone..
Janeen
Nov 17, 2016 Janeen rated it really liked it
Another tremendous read by Stephanie Smith. This little lady sure knows how to twist your heart and make you stop breathing. For just a moment anyway.

Its not all fun and games for Georgia a school teacher and Henry a night club owner, commencing with how they meet. But believe you me there is enough to make you want to gobble the whole book up in one read.

Its part four in the Try again series, but can certainly be read as a stand-a-lone.

Thank you Stephanie Smith (Author).
Renee at Book Happiness
Dec 12, 2016 Renee at Book Happiness rated it it was amazing
I received this for an honest review....
OMG!!! I just fell in love with this book.. Georgia and Henry were awesome and amazing together.. I could not read this book fast enough and when I finished I wanted to start again from the very beginning..

I love this author and this series because with every amazing book she gives us they just keep getting better and better!!!

Stefanie Nelson hetland
Nov 13, 2016 Stefanie Nelson hetland rated it it was amazing
Amazing story! Georgia is looking for a sperm donor and comes across Henry in the bar one night. They have an amazing connection and deal with many ups and downs. This is the 4th book in the series and I cannot wait for the next one!!
Natarsha
Nov 16, 2016 Natarsha rated it really liked it
4.5 stars. Review to come
Lustful Literature
Nov 16, 2016 Lustful Literature rated it really liked it

Debbie's Review 4.5 STARS

This is the fourth book in this series but can be read as a standalone. Author Stephanie Smith did not disappoint with this one either. I loved the third book and was supper excited to find out at the end of it that Georgia was getting her own book and it was the next book in this series. Loved her character and could not wait to read her story.

Georgia’s story was a little more serious and pulled at your heartstrings. Georgia was done with the dating scene and wanted to
Nov 11, 2016 Jennifer rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016
Georgia wants one thing, a baby. She just needs a sperm donor, and she's not asking for a relationship. She goes to a bar to try and find someone crazy enough to tell her they'll do it...enter Henry.

Henry is happy with the way his life is. He runs a successful bar and has no desire to get married or have a family, but he can't seem to tell Georgia no even though her plan is batshit crazy.

Phase one: Find a guy. Phase two: Get the contract signed. Phase three: Medical tests and clearances. Phase f
Sheryl
Nov 14, 2016 Sheryl rated it it was amazing
Oh My Goshhhhh, this book completely broke my heart and then put it back together again, but we'll get back to that...

I didn't realize how much I missed the characters in this series, nor how much it would feel like I was going back home when I read it. There was not one part of this book that disappointed me, I loved each and every bit of the story. I felt actual heartache reading this story, I jumped up and rejoiced when it was needed, laughed my ass off so many times, and bawled my eyes out t
Natalie
Dec 11, 2016 Natalie rated it really liked it
This book was super adorable. It is one of those stories that puts a quirky smile on your face and a warm feeling in your heart.

This is actually the first book I've read by Stephanie Smith and even though it is book four in the series it can absolutely be read as a standalone. I didn’t feel as if I missed out on any backstory. In fact, I enjoyed it so much that I now want to go back and read more.

Georgia desperately wants to have a baby but she doesn’t have a partner to make on with. To fix thi
CrazyDaisy
Nov 16, 2016 CrazyDaisy rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016-arc
5 Crazy Ass Must Read Stars!!!!!

This is what I like to call a manic read. I laughed so hard and blubbered just as hard while reading this.
Georgia was absolutely crazy with her want to have a baby and the not-so-conventional way she conjures up to go about it was out there. My heart went out to her. She was strong and didn't put up with Henry's crap.
Henry was a little tougher sale for me. I didn't really like him at first. It was a love/hate thing for me. His was just so frustrating at times.
Tog
Teresa Mckenna
Teresa Mckenna rated it it was amazing
Jan 10, 2017
Caitlyn
Caitlyn rated it it was amazing
Nov 27, 2016
Leanne
Leanne rated it really liked it
Nov 17, 2016
Debbie Leitao
Debbie Leitao rated it really liked it
Nov 15, 2016
Louise Seraphim Reviews
Louise Seraphim Reviews marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2016
Victoria
Victoria marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2016
Stephanie Smith
Aug 08, 2016 Stephanie Smith is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)
Farida Serag
Farida Serag marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2016
Munawaroh Pasaribu
Munawaroh Pasaribu marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2016
☆ Carol
☆ Carol marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2016
Angela Dossett
Angela Dossett marked it as to-read
2GBGW
2GBGW marked it as to-read
Patty  curry
Patty curry marked it as to-read
Arzu
Arzu marked it as to-read
Sandra Molidor
Sandra Molidor marked it as to-read
Cindy
Cindy marked it as to-read
Hanca13
Hanca13 marked it as to-read
Maheen02
Maheen02 marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2016
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Oct 03, 2016
Sam Miller
Sam Miller marked it as to-read
Oct 03, 2016
Shannon Nale
Shannon Nale marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2016
Joanne
Joanne marked it as to-read
Oct 14, 2016
Stephanie is a Happily Ever After addict.

Loving mushy romance, books, movies and music since she was young, and constantly daydreaming up stories and plots, Stephanie decided to put them on paper.

Living in South Australia with her own alpha male and two princesses she spends her days reading, writing and playing with the girls out on their property.
More about Stephanie Smith...

Try Again (4 books)
  • Wherever You Will Go (Try Again, #1)
  • Whatever You Do (Try Again, #2)
  • How My Heart Breaks (Try Again, #3)