Start by marking “Social Media in 30 Minutes a Day: Social Media Marketing Strategies and Tips for Busy Authors” as Want to Read:

What if you no longer had to worry that social media marketing would take hours, leaving you with less time to focus on your writing?

Social Media in 30 Minutes a Day provides a formula that authors can follow to help them save time online without losing their effectiveness or impact.

In just eleven chapters, Frances Caballo helps writers:

implement the same four-step fo
Published June 24th 2016 by ACT Communications

To ask other readers questions about Social Media in 30 Minutes a Day, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Social Media in 30 Minutes a Day

Iola
Mar 09, 2017 rated it liked it
Review: Social Media in 30 Minutes a Day by Frances Caballo

I’ve read Ian Sutherland’s book on managing Twitter in fifteen minutes a day, and he took us through a range of tasks (following, unfollowing, sharing content, interacting with others), each one timed to the minute. And his system works—well, as far as I’ve implemented it. And as far as I can actually discipline myself to keep to a specific time.

I expected something similar from Social Media in 30 Minutes a Day, but that wasn’t what I
Michael Levitt
Sep 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is a good book for those that are either new to Social Media, or want clarification on the many etiquettes in how to use different social media platforms. It provides you some tips on how to schedule your social media involvement. Good resource!

Please note: I was provided a complimentary copy of this book so I could give an honest review.
Julie Bestry
Jun 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Authors, Content Creators
The first flaw in most writing on social media management is that it focuses on only half the story, either effectiveness (how to do the right thing) or efficiency (ho to do the thing right). The second flaw is that how-to advice tends to be either lofty and non-specific, or researched but dull as dirt. Frances Caballo's Social Media in 30 Minutes a Day: Social Media Marketing Strategies and Tips for Busy Authors suffers from neither of these flaws.

As a professional organizer and published autho
Roe
Jan 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Social Media in 30 Days A Mintue by Frances Cabello is a very informative book.
There are also many app links which authors can use if social media is distracting them from their writing. For example, the author included an app which blocks sites to not distract the writer. The author also show the reader how to get started on social media sites such as Twitter and Facebook including posting biography and images. There are suggestions on what and when to post on social media. One chapter I found
Steve Osbourne
Dec 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Social Media in 30 Minutes a Day: Social Media Marketing Strategies and Tips for Busy Authors.
I'm so glad I read this book as it's full of wise and practical information regarding everything you'd ever dream of wanting to know about engaging with social media, starting a blog and a website etc. The author has carefully and systematically laid the book out in a way that helps the reader to dip in and out for the information needed.

Ive reviewed this book for Reading Deals Book Club on the understa
Nayle
Sep 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
Good tips on getting started with social media.

This is great for writers who are just starting out on social media. For me, however, I used bits and pieces to shorten up my time using social media and was able to cut back on ones I don't need to use. This was a quick read for me, and it was easy to understand.
Linda Keenan
May 29, 2018
Clara
Jul 13, 2016
Amy Murphy
Nov 03, 2016
Samantha
Apr 26, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This would be a great guide for anyone new to social media, not just authors! It covers the basics of many different social media outlets - Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc. Would be a great gift for somebody starting a business who has not previously been on social media.

For anyone who has been in the field for very long, it would not be super helpful.
S.B. James
Aleksey Kuvshinov
Sep 23, 2017
Adan Ramie
Oct 17, 2017
Frances Caballo is an author and social media strategist and manager for writers. She’s a regular speaker at the San Francisco Writers Conference. In addition, she’s a contributing writer at TheBookDesigner.com, and blogger and Social Media Expert for BookWorks.

She’s written several social media books including The Author’s Guide to Goodreads, Social Media Just for Writers, and Social Media in 3