Start by marking “Where the Snow Falls (Seasons of Betrayal, #2)” as Want to Read:
Where the Snow Falls (Seasons of Betrayal, #2)

Where the Snow Falls (Seasons of Betrayal #2)

4.34  ·  Rating details ·  1,078 Ratings  ·  158 Reviews
Seasons of Betrayal, Book 2

Blood always leaves the brightest stains where the snow falls.

Fresh out of lockup, Kazimir Markovic is focused on two things only—having Violet Gallucci back at his side, and putting his father in the ground. With his plans already in motion the very second he’s free, Kaz goes after what’s most important. Violet first. Vasily second.

The Russians
Published August 8th 2016

Ruthless People by J.J. McAvoyBound by Honor by Cora ReillyThe Untouchables by J.J. McAvoyAmerican Savages by J.J. McAvoyA Bloody Kingdom by J.J. McAvoy
Best Mafia Novels
203 books — 168 voters
Where the Sun Hides by Bethany-KrisLucian by Bethany-KrisUnruly by Bethany-KrisRevere by Bethany-KrisAlways by Bethany-Kris
Mafia/Mob
100 books — 9 voters

More lists with this book...

Jennifer Kyle
Jul 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
4 STARS

description

This is was fantastic sequel and I totally fell for Kaz in this book. He was a delicious bad ass and I totally loved everything about him from his kick ass moves from the beginning of the book and throughout the story.

description

Sadly, this ends on a brutal cliff and I'll be a hot mess waiting until the conclusion is released. I do wish that the heroine becomes more aware of what is going on and kick some ass or makes some moves herself because her guy is some serious trouble.

Please hurry book thr
Paige
5 "More Kaz" Stars

I need book 3. Seriously.

The continuation of the forbidden romance mafia style from Where the Sun Hides is just as good as the first. With sex, anticipation, broken rules, murder, and family rivalries, I am hooked. This series has taken over my brain and become one of my favorite mafia story lines. Kaz and Violet are fighting pretty much everyone in their lives to get to their HEA and as soon as it seems within reach, the rug is pulled out from under them (and me), leaving us a
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
༺**Complimentary Copy**༺Provided by the author
"London Miller" in exchange for an honest review..Thank you!!

TITLE: Where the Snow Falls
SERIES: (Seasons of Betrayal, #2)
AUTHOR: London Miller
GENRE: MAFIA | CONTEMPROARY ROMANCE
CHAPTERS: 19
RELEASE DATE: August 8th, 2016

MY RATING: 5 STARS

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Blood always leaves the brightest stains where the snow falls."
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

WHERE THE SNOW FALLS: This is the continuation of Kaz and Violet's story. We first met Violet & Kaz in Where the Sun Hides, two star crossed fo
Bethany-Kris
Jul 26, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
NOW LIVE!

Released: August 8th, 2016
Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Where-Snow-Fal...

***

Snow

4 "I love you, Violet" stars

The second installment in the Seasons of betrayal series, the authors lead us straight to the events following the ending in book1 in the exciting continuation of Kaz and Violet's destined love story.

Four months had passed since Kaz was inprisoned. And there's only one goal on his mind. To get Violet and to take his revenge against his father.
„..he started a war, and I plan to finish it.“

But as he's planning his moves, Kaz doesn't think twice in what he has to do
Bev
Fantastic but bloody hell! That ending ..... gah! My stomach is like a pretzel after that.
S.M. West
4.5 KAZ STARS

I simply can't get enough of this series!! The dangerous and deadly clash of the Russian Bratva and Italian Mafia continues with the forbidden love of Kaz and Violet. After months of separation, they're reunited. Of course, my man, Kaz has a plan and now's the time to put it all into action: to keep Violet, take down his father (head of the Bratva) and neutralize Alberto, the boss of the Gallucci Mafia. No small feat!

"He started a war. I plan to finish it."

This story takes us from
Lillian ☁ Cloud 9 Books ☁
***** 4 Stars *****

Cannot be read as a standalone

The story starts with Kaz getting out of prison. He is on a mission, and it's his turn to do the chasing. There are more erotic scenes and bloodshed than the previous book.

Violet is also rebellious in her own ways. Although her father is still furious about her decision, she trusts Kaz completely. The relationship between Kaz and Violet are hot and sweaty.

As Kaz's plan involves staying in Chicago for a while, we're introduced to a lot of new cha
Ari Reavis
Jun 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
*ARC received from authors, in exchange for an honest review*

I will start by screaming.... THE ENDING BROKE MY FREAKING HEART!!! That said, I loved this book. The romance was genuine and the sex was so hot. I mean, they had months of Kaz being in jail to make up for, and boy did they make up for it. Kaz and Violet's love, trust, and loyalty for one another was just the best. I wanted anyone who tried to come between them put down immediately. There was a good deal of scheming and action. This bo
Carlene Inspired
4.25 Stars

Kazimir Markovic is free after four months behind bars, his father expected it to teach him a lesson, not set him on a path of destruction and bloodshed. The only thing on his mind is his Italian love, Violet Gallucci. Hiding isn't part of their plan, biding their time while they work out an elaborate plan to take out the Russian Mafia's boss is. The Italians want Violet back, but Kaz won't allow that. As the weather turns bleak and the streets turn white with snow, the bloodshed is mo
Sasha elle a.k.a. Mrs. Liam Callahan!
* 4 Love with conditions applied Nutella jars*

Oh when does it all end maybe today , tomorrow or never this love had caused so many chaotic rebellions but maybe the untapped wars had already erupted way before.

Violet Gallucci was still trying to survive the aftermath of book one , she knew something was wrong and her father wasn't the man he pretended to be. Now that the man who has her heart is out and about the real show is about to start. She didn't care what would happen once she took Kaz's
AleJandra
Jul 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
*****5 Hard, hot, and aching STARS*****

"He started a war, and I plan to finish it.”

description

Lo dije con el primer libro y lo confirme con este. Esta es la mejor serie que ha publicado Bethany en este año.

Aunque siendo honesta lo mejor de la historia es el personaje de Kaz, y el salió de la mente de London Miller, aplauso ambas autoras por crear increíble historia, por coordinarse los suficiente para que no se sienta el cambio de manos en la historia.
description

El primer libro estaba completamente basado en el amo
Selin'
Jul 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: to-be-continued, mob
THAT ENDING DID NOT JUST HAPPEN???

Wow, i'm SHOCKED with that ending!! I thought we'd get a sick cliffhanger, since it's the second book in a series but I didn't expect THIS!! Like how am I going to wait for the next one?

'Hiding was never in their plans. And they've been waiting for this...'

For Kaz and Violet, being together is not without a price. But they're ready to pay whatever price they have to be together.

She’d always choose to walk toward him—she’d already done that several times ove
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Aug 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
Where the Snow Falls (Seasons of Betrayal #2) by Bethany Kris and London Miller
4.5 stars!!!

“There wouldn’t be any torture tonight. It would be simple. An execution…”

OMG, I need the next book. Seriously, gimme, gimme, gimme. I feel sick. OMG, Bethany Kris and London Miller, how could you do this to me? This series has been so addictive from the very beginning and Kaz and Violet are one of my favourite mafia couples. So, diving into this one with high expectations it was a relief not to be dis
Julia
5+ - it isn't over - stars

It's LIVE AMAZON

Where the sun hides - the deepest secrets are born.
Where the snow falls - the blood is split...

" It's never over until it's over."

Where the snow falls is book 2 of 3 in the Season of Betrayals series by amazing authors London Miller and Betghany-Kris .

The book starts several months after the end of the first book. The war has started. The revenge is coming and Death is loomimg in the corner.

Kaz and Violet are together and nothing seems to be
sara j
3.75 stars from my side.....

I liked the side characters(kolya and Maya) love story more than the main leads in this book...

again unputdownable book for me but lastly last parts and some in the middle made me bored....so that's y 3.75 stars from my side...
Jess-i-ca ~Sometimes a Gif Witch~
That ending! OMFG I'm so mad...
♚Julia ~ The Romance Rebels ♚
OH MY GOD!!!! WHAT JUST HAPPENED!!

photo 11LrvijjZbL7t6_zpsskd6wzpf.gif

The Ending............

photo JER2en0ZRiGUE_zpsmwwnddwg.gif

Kazimir...
Baby nooooo...

photo Jdp6wz3MfjGIo_zpsjcuol5ej.gif

Vasily I have a couple words for you.
I HATE YOU!!
 photo pGkaurIn10mRy_zpst1uuyswo.gif

******************************************************************************

Where The Snow Falls was mind-blowing! It was dark, sexy and such a page turner! Could not put this book down. Full of twists I did not see coming.

The calm before the storm....
 photo OdOfTkw2uVADC_zpszmvibmo3.gif

photo bSXWVSp1Gs6NG_zpskckvgtz8.gif

"He started a war, and I plan to finish it."

Where the Snow Falls takes place four months after Where The Su
Harim (The Reader Blog)
I feel like I am dying.
I feel this deep hole in my chest!
Kaz..omfg my darling precious Kaz.

THAT EFFING ENDING AND MY POOR HEART

When I started this gem,I was feeling all giddy and happy because OMFG an ARC came so soon..

More Violet and Kaz!

Things heat up further.

This starts right where the last one ended..except this starts with Kaz spending four hellish months behind bars and finally coming back out!

And with a proper plan this time!

The story progressed oh so perfectly and GOODNESS the dirty bit
☆ Aimetz
5 Ah-mazing Stars

This series is phenomenal, it keeps you hooked through the pages and you can’t stop until you finish the book.

This book is one of those where you can be at 3:00 a.m. and you're like: "one chapter more".

Certainly a character that continues to attracted me through the chapters is Kaz, I feel he never leaves his personality aside and he is loyal to himself inside and out the mafia.

And I also feel that Violet is more confident with her role in the mafia. They are more intense an
Shazy
Jul 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5 Krasivaya STARS

OMFG OMFG OMFG WHAT JUST HAPPENED?
description

I think I'm in shock. That ending was cruel and has left me wanting so much more. I'm so happy the authors managed to capture the essence of the story and everything was so super beautiful and satisfying. Where the snow falls starts of four months after the first one. Kaz is more than ready to get what he wants and not afraid to trample anyone that gets in his way. Including his father Vasily.
Where the snow falls was mostly about decisions, tru
Suzanne (Lily)
Aug 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Oh My Stars…this is good!

Kaz is a man on a mission. He may be young, but he is a man possessed working his way through his complicated life. A life complicated being in love with a woman from a family who is off limits to him. Both of their fathers are furious; they showed how far their fury could go at the end of the last book. I went into this book fearful of the retribution ready to be unleashed from any or all of the people impacted by Kaz and Violet’s choices.

The surprising aspect of this s
Amanda
The second installment does feel as if I'm reading a filler book. From the cliffhanger in previous book, things didn't get more exciting for me in the beginning of the sequel. Kaz came out from prison and he want Violet back with him. To hell with their fathers. Kaz seems to be planning something big, while Violet is just there along for the wild ride or whatever is it that Kaz seems to be keeping from her.

Maybe my feelings from Book 1 is still influencing my feelings for Book 2. They are putti
Marcella
*ARC provided by authors*

3.5 Stars!
I didn't start enjoying this book till the last 10% when all the action hit in.
It was a slow one for me and didn't feel like much was going on throughout this book. Violet for the majority of this book had no purpose other than to stay safe, and then when she finally gets the opportunity to learn to defend herself she doesn't do it willingly. Does she know the kind of situation she's in? The world she was born into? No matter how sheltered, how naive she acts
Becca - ✭Little Red Reading Hood✭
description

I'm...I'm totally speechless right now.
Okay, so, if you ask me what you should read when you want a book with all the emotions, I'd say you have to pick up this series.
When I thought there's nothing better than perfection, this book showed up, and took my breath away. No kidding.

description

There are no words to express what a big storm I have in my soul. These ladies did an amazing work together. Again.

Kazimir and Violet are my top favorites.
Violet, you're one of the smartest and bravest heroines I've ev
MadLoveBookBlog
Jul 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I am very grateful to have received an advance copy. However, I would like to clarify, that I only post reviews from the books I independently buy. This has been my "modus operandi" before and after I had opened the blog. It gives me freedom to be completely and utterly impartial, but most of all, to be nakedly HONEST. My feelings, opinions, perceptions, likes or dislikes are not, in any way, influenced. Regardless of the ARC, I had previously preordered this book and I received my copy today.

N
LC
Jul 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC from the co-authors in exchange for this honest review. Thank you!

London Miller and Bethany-Kris are back at it with Where the Snow Falls (Seasons of Betrayal Book 2). I am beyond impressed with the direction that this series is taking. It’s really no surprise. These two authors are truly the best of the best when it comes to mafia romance, so I expected to rip through this second installment in record speed. I left this book feeling completely satisfied with the amount of act
Keya

WHAT WAS THAT ENDING??? I AM INTERNALLY SCREAMING! All the books I've read in the past two weeks have all ended in Cliffhangers. I am emotionally exhausted. I know I *claim* to like cLlffy's and that they don't bother me (still true) but I don't know how much more of this I can take.

The ending for this one is going to clog up you throat (oh, the irony), make you want to scream, cry, yell and everything else in between. My poor heart had to read the last few paragraphs THREE TIMES JUST TO PROCE
Forever_meme
Jul 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5 Absolutely Amazing Stars

*ARC provided by authors in exchange for an honest review*

Thank you to these two amazing authorsBethany-Kris & London Miller for such a kick ass book that I could not put down. This book has everything in it to keep you hooked. I loved it from the first page right to the very last.

Where the Snow Falls by London Miller

Kaz and Violet's story continues....

These star-crossed lovers are back in each others arms right where they know they belong. Not everyone feels the same way especially their fathers, but
MichellemyBelle
***ARC generously provide by authors in exchange for an honest review***

3.5 Stars.
Kaz and Violet's story continues with 'When the Snow Falls'. Fast forwarding four months and Kaz is released from prison with two things on his mind. Finding Violet and revenge. Kaz's mission pulls us back into the world of Bravta bloodshed, and he is one mad Russian! The Italians and his mob boss father have to brace themselves. They have tipped the balance and incurred a war down on their heads. The first book in
Bargain Basement: (2) Winners - Unsigned Paperback & Swag Pack 1 2 Aug 22, 2016 06:09PM
With a degree in Creative Writing, London Miller has turned pen to paper, creating riveting fictional worlds where the bad guys are sometimes the good guys. Her debut novel, In the Beginning, is the first in the Volkov Bratva Series.

She currently resides in southern Georgia where she drinks far too much coffee, and spends her nights writing.

To learn more about London Miller and her novels, please

Seasons of Betrayal (3 books)
  • Where the Sun Hides (Seasons of Betrayal, #1)
  • Where the Wind Whispers (Seasons of Betrayal, #3)

Romance Deals

• The Wedding Shroud (Tales of Ancient Rome, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1)
  • Better Off Without Him
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Veronica's Dragon (Icehome, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • No Prince Charming (Secrets of Stone Series Book 1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • A Loyal Heart (An Uncertain Choice, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Surrender (Steel Brothers Saga, #6)
    $7.99 $2.49
  • Forged in Smoke (Red-Hot SEALs, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunted (The Warrior Chronicles, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Husband's Regret (Unwanted, #2)
  • Be My Reason
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Cuffed (Honor Bound Book 2)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • His Unlikely Lover (Unwanted, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Love Me Sweet (Bell Harbor, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forged in Ember (Red-Hot SEALs, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taking Catie (Temptation Saga #3)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • Desire After Dark (Gansett Island, #14)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • The Scotch King (Scotch #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • This Love of Mine (Mirror Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Your Scandalous Ways (Fallen Women, #1)
  • The End of Feeling
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Seaside Hearts (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forgotten Secrets (Singing River Legacy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Knight (Endgame, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Storm Warrior (Grim, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Misadventures with a Rookie (Misadventures, #11)
  • Finding Libbie: A Novel
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Love at Last (Love in Bloom: The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor, #6.5)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Nitro's Torment (Sydney Storm MC #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Strange Hymn (The Bargainer #2)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Only You
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Lily and the Duke (Sex and the Season #1)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • My Once and Future Duke (The Wagers of Sin, #1)
  • Surrender/Submission Bound Hearts 1 & 2
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Burn (Steel Brothers Saga, #5)
    $7.99 $3.49
  • Mistress of Magic
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Duchess Deal (Girl Meets Duke, #1)
  • INK: A Love Story on 7th and Main
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #2)
  • A Ruthless Proposition
  • Hometown Girl
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mind (Trinity Trilogy #2)
    $6.99 $2.49
  • Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Decaying Empire (The Vanishing Girl, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Room for More (Cranberry Inn Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Neanderthal Seeks Human (Knitting in the City, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Forever Hunted (Forever Bluegrass #9)
  • The Cafe by the Sea
    $9.99 $1.99
  • My Brother Michael
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Elect (Eagle Elite, #2)
  • Just Friends
    $7.80 $2.99
  • To Taste Temptation (Legend of the Four Soldiers, #1)
  • Dodging Temptation
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Find Me (Corrupted Hearts #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunger (The Energy Vampires #2)
  • Bittersweet
  • The Light In Summer
    $5.99 $1.99
  • For Love and Honor (An Uncertain Choice, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Collision Point (Brute Force, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Heirs of Grace
  • Storm Bound (Grim, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Valiant (Spy Girl Book 4)
  • Wrecked
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Sapphire Heist (Jewel, #2)
  • The Other Side of the Story
    $10.99 $1.99
  • Out of Focus (Adams Grove, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Eighth Grave After Dark (Charley Davidson, #8)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • What If
  • Impossible Saints
    $22.73 $1.99
  • Hudson (Fixed, #4)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Only a Millionaire (The Sinclairs #6.5)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Elite (Eagle Elite, #1)
  • Kulti
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Soul Summoner  (The Soul Summoner, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • April / May / June (Calendar Girl #4-6)
    $8.99 $3.99
  • Lumière (The Illumination Paradox, #1)
  • Valorous (Quantum, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tempting Dusty (Temptation Saga, #1)
  • When Never Comes
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Misadventures with the Boss (Misadventures, #12)
  • Baby Daddy
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twice Bitten (Argeneau #27)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Misadventures of a Good Wife (Misadventures, #6)
  • Calendar Girl: Volume Three
    $8.99 $3.99
  • Love and Other Unknown Variables
    $7.99 $0.99
  • Storm Warned (Grim, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Real Thing (Sugar Lake, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Bronze Horseman (The Bronze Horseman, #1)
  • A Messy, Beautiful Life
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Pestilence (The Four Horsemen, #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Twisted Up (Taking Chances, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Journey's End (Gilded Promises)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Forged In Ash (Red-Hot SEALs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Light After Dark (Gansett Island, #15)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Fangs and Fennel (The Venom Trilogy, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (Adams Grove, #4)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • How To Marry A Werewolf (Claw & Courtship, #1)