Start by marking “Wrath (Faith McMann Trilogy, #3)” as Want to Read:
Wrath (Faith McMann Trilogy, #3)

Wrath

(Faith McMann Trilogy #3)

4.47  ·  Rating details ·  4,268 Ratings  ·  210 Reviews
The follow-up to the Wall Street Journal bestseller Outrage.

Those who hunt monsters must be careful not to become monsters themselves.

In another life, before human traffickers murdered her husband and stole her children, Faith McMann was a wife, mother, and teacher. Now she has become Furious, a merciless avenger on a deadly mission to retrieve her young son and daughter,
Published March 14th 2017 by Thomas & Mercer

To ask other readers questions about Wrath, please sign up.

Tulay
Apr 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Good Trilogy.

Sad fact that many human traffickers lives among us. This book about two kidnapped children and their families and family friends. Emotional and heart pounding story.
But first two books ends with cliffhanger, and made me very upset. Author is very good but all three books could be edited to one book and it would have been a five star book.
Linda Strong
Feb 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the 3rd and final book featuring Faith McMann. To quickly summarize what this series is about... Faith's husband is murdered in their home, she is left for dead, and her two young children are taken by a human trafficking ring.

Faith survives, but then she gets angry. She wants her children back and will do anything and everything to get them back. And she wants the men responsible.

The quest for her kids take her into the very bowels of not only human trafficking, but sex trafficking as w
Andrea
Oct 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favourite, on-kindle
What a brilliant ending to this series,faith determined to find her daughter.rage was my favourite character strong woman and sadness in this story felt the emotion of this character and her friend beast.sad it's ended couldn't get enough reading all this authors books.looking forward to her next series.im hooked and if you love crime you will love these books,highly recommend.
Petra
4.5 stars. Excellent conclusion to this trilogy, which wrapped everything up nicely. Good mix of suspense and emotions. I enjoyed it more than Outrage, book 2 in the series. Solid audiobook narration.
Pat
Mar 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars.

This book wraps up a thrilling and extremely readable series. Faith McMann's husband has been killed, her children abducted by child traffickers and she was left for dead. However Faith has been fighting back. She wants the human scum running these rackets to pay, and she wants her children back.

Through luck and chance she is reunited with her son Hudson who finally managed to run away from his captors and kept himself and a fellow escapee alive in the wilderness through common sense a
Deb
Having become addicted to T.R. Ragan's Lizzy Gardner series and when it ended, I quickly latched on to this trilogy. On one hand, I am sorry to see it end because I truly came to love Faith McMann and her friends and family. On the other hand, it is a relief to see it end in a satisfying way because these books with their dark subject matter are tough at times to read. They deal with the human trafficking of children and with a seemingly ordinary woman--Faith, McMann school teacher who ends up t ...more
Jeanie
May 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley
If you are not angry about human trafficking, then maybe you don't know what is going on. Who the victims are and what they are going thru.

Faith McMann's life turned upside down and inside out when her family was brutally attacked and her two children were taken into human trafficking. She became furious. which lead to outrage, and now the perps will experience her wrath. Each of these emotions are the titles of the Faith McMann Trilogy but the author's intend is to shine a light, spark a fire,
BookwormCatLady
Apr 18, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: netgalley-arc
Wrath is the third and final part of TR Ragan's trilogy surrounding Faith McMann's fight to be reunited with her children.

During each of these three books I've asked myself numerous times why the heck I'm reading such an unrealistic, far-fetched load of rubbish however I felt compelled to find out how it (eventually) ended and also to see whether my favourite character, Beast, would find solace.

If you like lots of action and aren't the sort of person to pick holes in stories that aren't anywhere
Bernie
Feb 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wrath is the final book in the Faith McMann trilogy written by author T. R. Ragan. Excellent storyline and characters. I highly recommend this series. Thanks to NetGalley and Thomas and Mercer for the advance copy.
Jool
Mar 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing, suspenseful and enlightening series on the growing threat of human trafficking. I want to read more on this topic and more by this author. I recommend this book.
skw
Apr 05, 2018 marked it as abandoned
Well I have abandoned this series before I started this book (thank goodness for Kindle Unlimited). I don't have anything against T. R. Ragan's writing style or anything like that. It's just that the subject matter of this series is very difficult to deal with and I kept putting off and putting off this reading this book until I realized I wasn't gonna read it. So there you are. For those of you who can stomach this kind of subject matter, you'll probably enjoy the series. And good luck to you.
Mark Hamilton
Jul 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Such a great book.

A must-read. You won't want to put it down. I loved all 3 books in this series. I can't wait until the next one is out.
Julie
May 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
I liked this book despite that I think it’s not plausible.
Christy McCurry
Nov 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this series very much.
Joanne
Nov 13, 2017 rated it it was ok
1001 cliches.... ugh. Glad that's over
Deloris
May 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Good story!
Trish R.
Mar 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing

The End! Wow, what a series. Faith got her children back but, as she said, none of them would ever be the same. What they all went through was just amazing.

It was a totally unbelievable story, a group of regular citizens taking on a bunch of bad guys in a warehouse, looking for Faith’s daughter Lara, and Faith shooting Aster Williams 3 times to try to get him to talk, and so many other bad guys dead and wounded from her friends and family. AND no one goes to jail? Yeah, that’s not going to happ
Glady
Feb 20, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: netgalley
I received an ARC from NetGalley in exchange for an impartial review.

I'll admit it; I've been tough on Ragan's Faith McCann series. The children are way too brave and observant, and they speak like they are adults. Yet, even with this criticism, I keep coming back to this series.

Wrath is the third volume in this series concerning murder, child sex-trafficking, and, ironically, the power of love. It picks up right after the second book without any break so it is essential to have read the other
Susan
Feb 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic ending to the Faith McMann trilogy. Wrath was nail-biting suspense from start to finish. I couldn't put this book down. So much emotion when reading this book. Mostly tears, but it was so worth it!

*ARC provided by Netgalley for an honest review.
Dawn
Feb 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Dawn by: NetGalley ARC
Shelves: favorites, read-2017
T. R. Ragan has done it again! What an outstanding thriller and great ending to this trilogy. I was pulled in immediately from the first chapter of the first book, Furious, and the second, Outrage, kept me wrapped up in the story so that for several months now I've been anxiously awaiting this final installment. I can't just write a review about this book as the whole trilogy is all wrapped up together in my mind.

The intensity of the story line with such a deep topic as human trafficking was hea
Betty
Aug 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
VERY solid trilogy. But to be honest, there was no reason at all for this to be broken into three books. Each of the books flows seamlessly into the next, each ending with a cliffhanger that's picked up immediately in its successor. And the transitions between each of the three books are such that the reader could actually wind up slightly confused and playing catch-up if much time passes between reading each of them. Without meaning to suggest that the editing was bad, even tighter editing coul ...more
Beth Peninger
Jun 09, 2017 rated it really liked it

Faith and her tribe go after Sacramento human traffickers vigilante style, their dogged determination to find her children and rescue others isn't hindered by the casualties and losses sustained, if anything those motivate them to continue fighting the fight. As things wind down for Faith and her family personally she is left to wonder what to do moving forward. Was she only in this fight just to get her children back? Or does she continue to fight on behalf of others?
The final book in the Fait
Kay Roseberry
May 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Vengeance

Last week two strangers came into our communities selling vacuum cleaners was their story. It was a man and a woman. One brave mother saw them and recognized their behaviors of driving around and not stopping was odd. She posted something on Facebook. She got some rude responses, but most were praises for her alertness. It was also discovered this couple had attempted to lure a young girl to meet them at an isolated park. Thankfully this young girl reported the incident. I posted inform
Sharon
Feb 17, 2018 rated it liked it
Thomas & Mercer and NetGalley provided me with an electronic copy of Wrath. I was under no obligation to review this book and my opinion is freely given.

Wrath is the continuation of a series by author T.R. Ragan involving the depravity of human trafficking. Faith McMann's son Hudson saved himself and another boy, but his sister Lara is still missing. With time running out, Faith must use everything and everyone at her disposal to bring her daughter home. When the McMann family and friends re
Vicki
Feb 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
T. R. Ragan has done it again! What an outstanding thriller and great ending to this trilogy. I was pulled in immediately from the first chapter of the first book, Furious, and the second, Outrage, kept me wrapped up in the story so that for several months now I've been anxiously awaiting this final installment which was an exciting climax to this must-read trilogy.
Dee DenBleyker
Mar 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
Ms. Ragan.....YOU KNOW HOW TO WRITE.....You know how to entertain and bring your characters to life for your readers and this reader is a devoted fan.

The loss of a loved one, to say the least, is always difficult but for a mother the loss of your child is a devastation. We know from her previous book Outrage that her son Hudson has been returned but Faith McMann refuses to believe that she won't find her daughter Lara and refuses to give up the search leaving no stone unturned. Ms. Ragan takes u
Donna Hines
When you hunt the darkness you must be careful not be sucked into and become part of that darkness!
Faith McMann is ruthless and is out for blood at all costs and who could blame her.
She is a wife, a mother, and a teacher.
Now she stars in a new role -- a saviour! But will she make it in time?
What are the limits to loyalty?
If she saves her children Lara and Hudson will they be able to move forward in a healthy light and recover from their trauma and sexual exploitation?
What will happen to Faith an
Luzmaria Morneault-welton
This was a good read/listen (I listened to the audiobook). In my opinion you really need to listen to the first two books in the trilogy to understand what's going on and to fully enjoy this book. Since book three in the Faith McMann Trilogy was just released I really needed to re-read books one and two to remember where the story left off. It's a great story so it was worth the reading it again.

I Loved the first two books in the series. This book was good and I enjoyed it but I wished there wa
Brian C Krygier
Jun 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A must read trilogy!!!!!

This author knows how to pull you in and open your eyes to real life problems going on. The anger and sadness boils inside to know that people are really going through this sort of tragedy. What would you do if it happens to you and your family. She reminds people that we as a community need to be more observant, and we need to speak up when we see something. Amazingly written! Will definitely recommend to everyone i know. Thank you get again for this amazing series. As h
lynda
Dec 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
The end! It's all wrapped up! Nary a loose end. Thank goodness! I would have hated to have read all 3 of these and been left hanging. But does all end well? Does Rage recover? Or die? What about Beast? And most importantly, what about Lara? Is she loaded onto a cargo container bound for who knows where? And the horrible callous sex traffickers? And our heroine Faith? People are bound to die, but who? I'm sure other reviewers will be happy to tell you, but not this one. Read it and weep. But be s ...more
T.R. Ragan (Theresa Ragan) is a New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal Bestselling mystery and thriller author.

Readers interested in signing up for a monthly newsletter or getting their name in a TR RAGAN book should check out her website at www.trragan.com

Facebook • Twitter • Instagram: @trraganauthor

LIZZY GARDNER SERIES
Abducted
Dead Weight
A Dark Mind
Obsessed
Almost Dead
Evil Never Dies

Faith McMann Trilogy (3 books)
  • Furious (Faith McMann Trilogy, #1)
  • Outrage (Faith McMann Trilogy, #2)

Mystery & Thrillers Deals

• The Shadow District
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Play Dead (Elise Sandburg Series Book 1)
  • The Weight of Lies
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Thief Taker (The Thief Taker, #1)
  • The Things We Wish Were True
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Adversary (A Chris Bruen Novel Book 1)
  • Daisy in Chains
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Jury Master (David Sloane, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Look Behind You (Kendra Michaels, #5)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Last Town (Wayward Pines, #3)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Wayward (Wayward Pines, #2)
  • Pretty Little Things
  • Social Death
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Murder at the Flamingo (A Van Buren and DeLuca Mystery #1)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Wings Of Fire (Inspector Ian Rutledge, #2)
  • Pretty Dead
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Mother Knows Best (A Margie Peterson Mystery)
  • Damage Control
  • The North Water
    $9.99 $3.99
  • Agatha Raisin and the Murderous Marriage (Agatha Raisin, #5)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Watchers Of Time (Inspector Ian Rutledge, #5)
  • Bone River
    $3.99 $0.99
  • As The Crow Flies (DI Nick Dixon #1)
  • Jaws
    $10.99 $2.99
  • The Widow File (Dani Britton, #1)
  • Blacklands
    $11.99 $2.99
  • The Prisoner of Heaven (Cemetery of Forgotten Books, #3)
  • The Romanov Cross
    $8.99 $1.99
  • The Girl from Krakow
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Killing Ruby Rose (Ruby Rose #1)
  • A Purple Place for Dying: A Travis McGee Novel
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Dead Water (Shetland Island, #5)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Pines (Wayward Pines, #1)
  • The Newsmakers
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Intrusion (A Chris Bruen Novel)
  • Brighton
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Lowcountry Bonfire (Liz Talbot Mystery #6)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Widow's Watcher
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Livia Lone (Livia Lone, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Among the Mad (Maisie Dobbs, #6)
    $9.99 $3.99
  • A Blood Thing
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Baltimore Blues  (Tess Monaghan, #1)
  • Vanishing Girls
    $9.74 $1.99
  • Aftermath (Inspector Banks, #12)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • The Girl in the Moss (Angie Pallorino, #3)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • Broken Grace
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Carved in Bone (Body Farm, #1)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Map of Bones (Sigma Force, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Only the Innocent (DCI Tom Douglas #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Dead Aim (Eve Duncan, #4.5)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Blazing Summer (Darling Investigations, #2)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Of Power (Paul Madriani, #9)
    $7.74 $1.99
  • The God's Eye View
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Hunt for Atlantis (Nina Wilde & Eddie Chase, #1)
  • Abandon
  • The Things you find in Rockpools
    $4.99 $1.49
  • Everyone Pays
    $5.99 $0.99
  • Ghost at Work (Bailey Ruth, #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Through the Fog (Evan, #1)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • The Body Counter (Detective Jude Fontaine Mysteries, #2)
  • Up Country
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The Surrogate
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Ten Big Ones (Stephanie Plum, #10)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • The Teacher (DS Imogen Grey, #1)
  • Lies That Bind Us