Start by marking “Willow (Chronicles of Erla #2)” as Want to Read:
Willow (Chronicles of Erla #2)

Willow

(The Chronicles of Erla #2)

A brilliant Physicist and a tough as nails Marine Captain team up to retrieve their friend Cassie from the other world.
Willow, Nelson and Cassandra were friends from childhood and had remained close their whole lives. When Nelson believes he has discovered the secret behind his friend's disappearance he recreates the phenomenonin his lab.
Willow agrees to go through the P
Published June 24th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Willow, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Willow

Start your review of Willow (Chronicles of Erla #2)
Tiblu
Jul 15, 2016 rated it did not like it
Nothing new to see here......

Aaaaaaaaaa,what to say,what to say,what to say ;( I can't describe how much "Here She Rules" meant to me, I Sooo LOVED that book,it took me months to get over and sparked many a very happy fantasy for me! ;) I'd soo love a set up like Willows and like Willow I'd want to know they laid w/me because the enjoyed and desired me not just because it was their "job" per say.... I loved that Willow cared soo deeply for Ravens feelings and actually asked him about Freedom and
Lady Elizabeth
Jul 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
Review will be here soon :)
Randy Harmelink
Once again, I'm shocked I enjoy this series as much as I do. So much of the dialog between the warrior and her men sound like something I would expect between a dog and his owner, if the dog could talk. And that thought gets reinforced when the warrior hand-feeds her "pets" with "morsels of food". I'm not even finding the sex scenes titillating. Just tedious.

However, having said that, I have found the books fun and easy to read. I like the characters and world the author has created. The humor a
Dave B
Nov 22, 2020 rated it did not like it
From the book,
“Willow, listen, it’s not like that. Not like Old South slavery in our world, we don’t treat them like that. It's different, I swear it is and they are different.”
So Cassie is one of those good slave owners? Yeah, keep telling yourself that. One star for having the audacity to even have a line like that.
Anna lost in stories *A*
Jan 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, fantasy
I got a free copy of this book from the author in exchange for an honest review :) originally I was leaning towards giving this bok a 4,5 stars rating, but after thinking some more about it, I decided on full 4 stars instead... :) because I definitely enjoyed it, but not as much as the first one... :) ok, so let me start my review, which is gonna be a bit shorter than what I usually write, not because the book is not very long, but because it's extremely hard to tell you guys stuff about it with ...more
IDGAF Reading
Jul 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I read Here She Rules a long time ago as the author was writing it on fictionpress. I was curious where it would go with this sequel, whether she would continue Cassie's story or what.
I like how the author chose to make this totally Willow's story, it had a nice mix of the characters I grew to love from the first book, you get to see what is going on with them and in their lives.
I also like how we get to see how Cassie evolved and adapted to her new world and country, she settled into her life
Casey
Oct 12, 2016 rated it it was ok
Like another reviewer Tiblu said, “Nothing new to see here.” Thankfully the author repeated most of the good stuff from the first book, or this review would have gone different. As it is, I’m only gonna give this book 2 stars, and hope the next one brings something new because I really do like the concept of the series.
Blue Luna
Nov 12, 2018
Lissa
rated it did not like it
Feb 07, 2020
Nov 10, 2019
Brittany  Stone
Dec 07, 2020

• The Princess Warrior
  • Melokai (In the Heart of the Mountains #1)
  • Top Choice
  • Mama and the Alien Warrior (Treasured by the Alien, #1)
  • Femme
  • Bound Spirit (The Bound Spirit, #1)
  • Sorrows of Grace
  • Veil of Sighs
  • The Biker's Nanny (The Nannies #3)
  • Her Grace's Stable (A Jane Austen Space Opera #3)
  • Out of Body (Court of Angels, #1)
  • Clan and Commit (Clan Beginnings, #7)
  • Dances With Raptors (Dinoverse, #1)
  • Ascend (Haven #1)
  • Ascend Little Wolf (Aurora Marelup #1)
  • Save Spirit (The Bound Spirit, #3)
  • Free Spirit (The Bound Spirit, #2)
  • The Horse Master of Shanhasson (Shanhasson Trilogy #0.5; Blood & Shadows #1.5)
I'm a Santa Cruz, CA native who now resides in rural South Alabama. In the grips of inspiration I can lose myself for days. I love to write stories with strong heroines that push past fear and insecurities and meet the challenges life throws at them.
I believe every woman has a fierce spirit within and that when we unite there is nothing we cannot accomplish.
Here She Rules: The story of a woman pul

The Chronicles of Erla (7 books)
  • Here She Rules (Chronicles of Erla #1)
  • Kendra (Chronicles of Erla #3)
  • Eve (The Chronicles of Erla # 4)
  • Madelyn (Chronicles of Erla #5)
  • Veronica (The Chronicles of Erla #6)
  • Sydney (The Chronicles of Erla #7)