Start by marking “Princess (The Puppy Place #12)” as Want to Read:
Princess (The Puppy Place #12)

Princess

(The Puppy Place #12)

Welcome to The Puppy Place! This Little Apple series stars a lovable new puppy in every book! And it's Charles and Lizzie Peterson's job to find every puppy the perfect home.

It seems like it's going to be just another normal Peterson family trip for haircuts - that is until Charles meets Princess, a spoiled but irresistible Yorkie pup. She belongs to one of the
Published July 1st 2008 by Scholastic Paperbacks

Cora
Apr 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Per my first graders:She was cute because she had a bow in her hair. It was cool because there was lots of dogs in it. It was a good mystery because we didn't know who was going to adopt Princess.
Svetlana H.
Dec 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Cute.
Kat
Nov 02, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: young-readers
My 7 yr old discovered these books and loves them. Between her birthday coming up and Christmas and doing her best to show good behavior in school and being rewarded with a new book at the end of each month (severe ADHD has caused some struggles during her first 2 years in school and we've discovered that the reward of a book after a great month is what works to help her behavior), she is going to fly through this series.
Ben Denison
Apr 03, 2018 rated it liked it
Fun read with my daughter. We read each night a few pages. Great time together.
Erin
Jan 04, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Princess is very cute.
Garrett Lammey
May 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing
i loved it
Lizzie
Jan 18, 2010 rated it it was amazing
This was a great book about a really cute dog!
TheBookWorm🐛 🐛
I think this book was cool because it had a family that took care of dogs until they could find an owner for them.
Melissa Namba
Jul 13, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: childrens
not real happy with this book. the series as a whole tends to talk down to kids in that the puppies have weird voices. in this book the kids identify the problem, that princess is spoiled, and that fixing this will take a lot of work, but none of the strategies is mentioned.
Hicham
Jul 12, 2018 rated it liked it
i hate dogs .. but i think its a sweet dog
Jasmine Williams
Oct 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Yes yes yes 😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻
Brooke
Apr 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
I read Puppy Place Princess by Ellen Miles.

Charles and Lizzie Peterson love puppies!
Abigail Cieslak
Aug 14, 2018 rated it it was ok
Krithi
Oct 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book series is about a family that fosters puppies until they get a forever and perfect family.

In this book it all starts when Charles and his older sister, Lizzie, go to see their hair - cutter, Danielle and when another hair - cutter comes in with a puppy, that is when the story begins.

The hair - cutter says she will be working with Henry (on-ree ), professional hair colorist, and will not come back, and that she won't take her dog with her, the dog's name wa
Katherine E
Apr 28, 2011 rated it it was amazing
This fantastic realistic fiction is awesome for all ages. I had a great time reading this hillarios fiction because its a fantastic fun read.Mostly my favorite part of the book is that Princess the dog was acting like a little sasy diva.This book is about a little Yorkie that was settled to a foster family because her owner had to go to L.A. to work with a famous fashionista.When Charles meets Princes he knew it was going to be a hard job to foster a spoiled sasy dog.When Charles went to reading ...more
Jodi
Oct 17, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: young readers
Cute book for young dog lovers. It was a very appropriate read-aloud for my kindergartner. We'll check out more of this author's puppy chapter books.

Emily 5 1/2: I liked Princess making demands on Charles. Princess liked the grooming shop because she liked the good smells. I recommend all children to read this book!
Twyla
Aug 04, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: auryn-s-books
someone has to move and can't bring there puppy,so the Peterson's have to find the puppy a new home.when reading with rover began,they found a home for the puppy to stay. the owner owns a dog cleanings store but its OK because only dogs come there.Auryn 8yo
Reagan
Nov 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Princess is a very spoiled little dog. Charles takes care of her. He is looking for a person that will adopt Princess. Will he ever find anyone that wants her? Charles is worried that no one will want to adopt her because Princess is a spoiled dog.

I love this book!
Antoniya:)
Sep 02, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Good book if your in love with dogs. Talks about a family who takes care of found dogs and they come upon having to babysit this one and are so happy till the owner comes over and brings "the list".So read to find out more!!!
Cara
Aug 04, 2009 rated it did not like it
It's not like my other books it wasn't very fun. I got it at the book fair because it was named Princess but I didn't like it.
Morgan
Aug 20, 2016 added it
Shelves: ellen-miles
"own"
Cullen Kisner
Jul 05, 2013 rated it liked it
Wanted a quick read and just picked this book off my shelf and read this in a 1/2 hour.
Cate
Oct 12, 2015 added it
did you know the dog is spoild
Xander Kennedy
Dec 18, 2016 rated it liked it
I don't know what more to say about these books...
Kristina Marie
Dec 31, 2010 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2010
Interestingly from a boys perspective. An easy book for young readers.
Jenae Christensen
Dec 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
The book was great I love all the puppy place books!!
Lynda
Dec 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Great
Gina
Mar 02, 2016 added it
Shelves: emmas-books-2016
Finished 3/2/16
Sammy C
a spoiled dog learns a lesson. it's okay. i like it! love gos on in this book.

• Pick of the Litter
  • News for Dogs
  • Sheepdog in the Snow (Animal Ark: Holiday Special, #1)
  • Circus Pony (Pony Pals, #11)
  • Lauren the Puppy Fairy (Rainbow Magic: Pet Keeper Fairies, #4)
  • Princess Ellie to the Rescue
  • Case of the Sneaky Snowman (Nancy Drew and the Clue Crew, #5)
  • Lanie
  • Dolphin Tale: The Junior Novel
  • The Mystery of the Circus Clown (Cam Jansen Mysteries, #7)
  • A Katie Kazoo Christmas (Katie Kazoo, Switcheroo, Super Super Special)
  • Guinea Dog (Guinea Dog, #1)
  • Ivy and Bean: Bound to be Bad
  • Henry and Mudge and Annie's Perfect Pet (Henry and Mudge, #20)
  • Don't Sit On My Lunch! (Ready, Freddy!, #4)
  • The Abominable Snowman Doesn't Roast Marshmallows (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #50)
  • Liberty Porter, First Daughter
  • The Australian Boomerang Bonanza (Flat Stanley's Worldwide Adventures, #8)

The Puppy Place (1 - 10 of 54 books)
  • Goldie (The Puppy Place, #1)
  • Snowball (The Puppy Place, #2)
  • Shadow (The Puppy Place, #3)
  • Rascal (The Puppy Place, #4)
  • Buddy (The Puppy Place, #5)
  • Flash (The Puppy Place, #6)
  • Scout (The Puppy Place, #7)
  • Patches (The Puppy Place, #8)
  • Pugsley (The Puppy Place, #9)
  • Maggie and Max (The Puppy Place, #10)