Start by marking “Say I'm Yours” as Want to Read:
Say I'm Yours

Say I'm Yours

(Return to Me #3)

From New York Times Bestseller, Corinne Michaels, comes a new second chance standalone romance.

I spent twenty years waiting for Trent Hennington to open his eyes and see me. But it was all for nothing. He chose to keep himself guarded and let me walk away, proving that my time and efforts were wasted.

I’m done being invisible.
It’s time to move on.

A single dance sets my new
Published March 25th 2017 by BAAE Inc.

Karen Mc
Jan 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing

Sometimes you read a book that is so beautiful that you’re left in a haze, floating in the air where life is more precious from above. I finished Say I'm Yours by Corinne Michaels days ago but it feels as if I'm still stuck in this story. Say I'm Yours rendered me in a dreamy daze---a story stupor---where I'm in Bell Buckle, Tennessee, drifting, going through the motions while my emotions are still entangled around these beautiful words. Passionately poignant and breathtakingly beautiful, Say I'
Christy
Mar 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017-five-stars
5 stars!!!

photo reykjavik-4_zpswczywkgg.png

Say I’m Yours is an emotional, remarkable, and beautifully written second chance romance. These Hennington brothers sure do bring the feels. And that is exactly why these books are perfect for a reader like me. I love nothing more than to FEEL when I read. And Corinne always brings the feels.

Trent Hennington is the oldest of the Hennington brothers. He’s the town sheriff and although he’s only loved one woman in his life, he’s never committed to her. And now he’s lost her.
She’s the
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
5 "Happy" Stars
#FightForWhatsYours #SecondChanceRomance #Standalone #SayImYours #SaveAHorseRideAHennington
 photo IMG_2960_zps8loxy99b.jpg

Corinne Michaels brings the town of Bell Buckle, Tenn alive again with the story of Trent Hennington and Grace Morley. The last Hennington son to find love, except he's had his love for 20 years and has been afraid to give his heart completely.

This book tugs on all the feels. It's frustrating, it's sweet, it's tearful, its emotional and it's loving. Trent and Gracie have such a special rela
Corinne Michaels
Feb 17, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
AVAILABLE NOW!

❈ Amazon ➙ http://smarturl.it/SIY_Amazon
❈ iBooks ➙ http://smarturl.it/SIYiBooks
❈ Barnes & Noble ➙ http://smarturl.it/SIY_BN
❈ Google Play ➙ http://smarturl.it/SIY_GP
❈ Kobo ➙ http://smarturl.it/SIY_kobo

*****4.5 STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

I kiss him as if he’s everything. I kiss him with every fiber in my being. He’s the same man he’s always been, and I’ll show him that. He’s lost, and I want to help him find his way. If this is all I can do, I’ll be the balm to his pain.
I’ll save him by loving him.

photo 9 we kiss2_zpsy5wpkvbx.jpg

SAY I’M YOURS is the story of the oldest Hennington brother, Trent. It can be read as a standalone. I haven’t read the previous two books and in the beginning of the story I was a
Aestas Book Blog
Mar 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
::: FULL REVIEW NOW POSTED :::

“Say I’m yours,” he demands.
I don’t hesitate. “You’re mine.”
“Say you’re mine.”
“I’ve only ever been yours.”

What a wonderfully ANGSTY and HEART-WARMING romance!! While this could technically be considered a second chance romance, the story was actually a little more complicated than that. Grace and Trent had been in love with each other for over twenty years. They were everything to each other, but their relationship had been through some rough patches. For rea
Louise Roach
Mar 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star-read, series
EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. Corinne does this to me with every book she writes, she blows me away with her writing, the story and journey she creates, and the feelings she evokes from me.

Trent Hennigton is just SWOON! I've wanted Trent's story for ages, but this will make you see him so differently and fall in love with him even more. And of course Grace - she is strong, kind, and resilient. A wonderful book with some brilliant characters, and of course plenty of our other favourites from Bell Buckle.
Beverly
Feb 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing

Trent is finally HERE! OMG, this book. With Corinne I never know what to expect. Even when I try to predict things I am usually wrong or just when I think things are safe, I am proven wrong again. With Say I’m Yours I anxiously read just waiting to see what curveball Corinne would throw at us. Little did I know the first curveball would be my heart breaking for Grace.

Grace and Trent have been together for twenty years, but he has never fully committed to her. First, I can’t even imagine hangin
KAS
Jun 05, 2017 rated it really liked it

4 I Am Tired Of Waiting Around For You! Stars

Questions swirled right out of the gate concerning the oldest Hennington brother. Is he really this much of a jerk, or is Grace just that weak? There must be underlying issues for Trent's behavior, right? Is he redeemable? Will Grace discover her inner strength and regain any independence?

I was intrigued, and baffled, and I had to find out what roads their relationship was going to take.

"Don't walk away from me!" ..... "Grace!"

"I'm done." .....
Katy Loves Romance ❤️
5 Stars*****

photo 34AEAA23-8C63-4E96-90A9-759F3C7A99FA_zpsvwbcfig0.jpg

I lurrveddddd this, devoured it from beginning to end. It's got to be one of my top reads of the year for me. Emotional, page turning and gripping. And Trent gah Trent the very sexy copper come cowboy hero whom is broken yet a 100% a fighter for what he wants once we wakes up. I just loved the whole book but especially the last 50% was AMAZING and gave me all those tingly butterfly feelings, it was a big page turner once you get there.

Ok enough of the yabbling, so what's it about?
T
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

➦Well, after reading all three books in this series back to back, I can say that I enjoyed this one but not as much as the first two installments. This novel is about a woman who has been in love with a man for 20 years. And for all those years he wasn't willing to commit to her.

➦So when she finally takes a stand and says it's over, like REALLY OVER, and decides to start dating other people, Mr. Commitment-phobe has an epiphany!

➦Is it a bit too late now? Will he win her back?

➦I, personally, d
Jen
3.5 Stars

This is me before I started Say I'm Yours

I was in the mood for some major feels and stalked the 'Zon until I was finally able to download it. And yeah, I might've done that fancy jazz handsy move when it finally landed on my kindle. I'm peppy like that.

Unfortunately, my reaction after finishing Grace and Trent's story was a little bit of this.

I'll start by saying I enjoy Corinne Michaels writing overall and for the most part, my time spent back in Belle Buckle was good. My only real iss
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
⭐⭐⭐ 3.5 Stars ⭐⭐⭐

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

“ Have you ever wanted something and couldn’t have it? And then it’s so close, just within your grasp but not quite there. Either you can surrender or keep reaching. I’m not a man who gives up”.

You know what I love about second chance romance? Knowing that the love you thought was gone forever, suddenly comes back ten fold. Whatever the circumstances were at that time, it’s no longer relevant because FATE has decided to give you the one thing you thought you would never ha
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤

There isn't a book that I have read from Corinne and I didn't like it!Her books always touch me in so many ways.Say I'm Yours isn't an exception,I loved it with all my heart.

description

Grace has been in love with Trent since she was a teen but now after years and after breaking off their relationship she believes that it's time for her to move on.I loved their journey.Say I'm Yours is an emotional,intense,powerful and passionate story.It's one of these books that will make you ach and be frustrat
Jacquie
Where do I start with my review of this book!? There are sooooo many emotions running through me, but first off, THIS is Corinne Michaels at her absolute BEST!!! The love/hate story of Grace Rooney and Trent Hennington is engrossing, heart-shattering, sexy, panty-melting...with some mind-blowing twists that will have you picking your jaw up off the floor!

Grace has been in love with Trent since she was a teen...now 20 years later, after breaking off their relationship (again!) for the last time,
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
4.5 'I'll fix us' Stars!
ARC provided by the author via Ink Slinger PR in exchange for an honest review.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

These Hennington brothers have stolen my heart! Corinne Michaels is one of the best authors out there when it comes to gripping, emotional and sweet love stories. I was extremely excited when I got the ARC for this book because this woman has been teasing us about Trent and Grace since Say You’ll Stay and boy.. she did not disappoint!

Say I’m Yours can be read as a standalone but I do highly re
Megan✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦
****4.5 Stars****

“Loving me shouldn’t be this hard.”

description

Corinne Michaels is back with another beautifully written, engaging and emotional Hennington brothers’ story with ‘Say I’m Yours.’ Corinne Michaels always has the ability to make me deeply feel and connect with her amazing stories; I always become so invested with the plot and characters that I devour every word. I’m a big fan of second chance romance stories and this one was no exception.

The eldest Harrington brother is Trent; and this is h
Ashley
Mar 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
After two Hennington Brothers, I didn't think I could love them anymore. But then there was Trent.
The wait for Trent would produce something heartbreaking, beautiful and so powerful that it would take a strong and amazing woman to finally bring him to his knees. And Grace was that and so much more. A love that old and worthy wasn't easy. At times making me cry, laugh and wish that they would see the love they had for each other.
Corinne has this amazing way with words that keep me on the edge of
Alison Maxwell
Mar 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I'm not sure how Corinne Michaels does it, but her stories just keep getting better and better. Her heroes get more swoon-worthy with each book. Trent Hennington will no doubt steal your heart.
♥ Jx PinkLady Reviews ♥
Mar 17, 2017 rated it really liked it

The writing stage is perfectly set for Trent Hennington’s story. Readers who have read the previous Hennington books or simply the blurb will know that Grace has been waiting for love to emerge for twenty years and after waiting all this time our heroine has finally had enough. She needs to move on thereby setting the conflict and emotion of the story in motion between Grace and Trent in this beautiful second chance contemporary romance with southern charm.

Trent is a solid reliable and very sex
Angie McGuire
Mar 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Can you truly ever get enough of ANY Hennington?? Well reading this book definitely puts that phrase into perspective. WOW!! I'm so in love with Trent right now that I could absolutely burst. It's always one of the ones in the series that you read about, but don't know the full story that grabs you and holds you down when their story is told. Trent did that too me. I laughed more in this book than the others, but I also cried more too. Like sobbing, bawling crying.

I can't say anything about wha
Yvette (Booksandbandanas)
Mar 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Angsty, fall so hard for these characters, kinda read. Corinne Michael at her best.

Oh, Corinne can you ever create a couple I don't fall head over heels for.?! Please don't ever answer that question.

Trent & Grace filled my heart with angst, love, and second chances.

If there is an author out there that can pull my heart strings and give me hope that second chances & falling in love is real, it's undeniably Corinne Michaels.

Trent & Grave start off with her being done. She has loved
Liz
Mar 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
After reading Zack and Wyatt's story, I knew Trent's story was going to be phenomenal. Corinne has a gift for writing. She has us on an emotional roller coaster but it is worth the ride. Trent's story will pull at your emotions.
Alex ♈
2-2.5 stars

I clicked 3 because there was NO OW-drama. The hero was the whole time (relationship & break-ups) physically faithful to the h.

I had a #Team Cooper pre-review with many likes, but I posted this review separately, it’s only honest I think.

And after reading the book I’m #Team-Alex-is-moving-on-to-next-read.

I read previous books by this author and I definitely expected more.

I missed character depth and development;
I missed background and explanation what was the actual problem.

H –
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo f5c1afa8dc84b96e363c938c29d044_zpsefhiaukt.gif

Say I’m Yours is an utterly raw, sweet, vulnerable, emotional second chance love story. There is just something about the way Corinne Michaels writes a story that consumes you to the core. Every fiber of your being is coursing with this need to embrace, love, and feel for her characters. This sentiment couldn’t be more true as my heart was beating wildly for Trent Hennington and Grace as they navigate their journey alone and as a couple.

photo 7e732a0af184eb444331c711bf1270_zpsgjzuj3r3.gifI
Holly
Mar 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I wanted to hate Trent Hennington, oh how I wanted to hate him. But of course as always Corinne makes you trip and fall fast, head first into love with her characters. I wanted to stay strong and side with Grace and in the beginning I kept saying "you go girl" "stick it to him" then slowly I found myself siding with Trent and thinking "jeez Grace relax a little" "quit being so hard on him" at that point I had to go look myself in the mirror and ask myself "who are you? I thought you hated Trent? ...more
Emmbooks
Mar 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
ever tried to read a book with your eyes closed because your afraid of the words on the page, afraid of how much its going to hurt to read?

yeah, that was me last night. I started this around 8pm and didn't move until I was finished. Even though it was hurting to keep reading at times.

I knew going into this there would be an element of a 'love triangle'. One thing I cant deal with is a triangle. But because I love Corinne's words and trust her completely as a writer I pulled up my big girl knic
Michelle
Mar 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 01-signed
Dear Wyatt Hennington,

I know that it’s only been nine months since we met and five months since we went from casual to serious, but I think we need to have a serious talk. No, don’t worry – I’m not breaking up with you, not at all. I do really love you, but I think we need to really reevaluate our relationship and talk about some hard truths. The hard truth that your brother, Trent gives me a huge lady boner. Now, I’m not saying that I won’t be able to control myself at family dinners, like ripp
Christy
Feb 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh. My. Gawd. She did it again!!
This story was everything. All of the feels plus some I didn’t know I had. I loved Grace! She has a backbone and isn’t afraid to use it. Trent is the most difficult Hennington brother to read but once he opens up, he grabs your heart and doesn’t let go. Grace and Trent’s story isn’t easy but it’s so beautiful and it’s so worth it. 5+stars for this beautiful, feely, amazing, swoony love story that sucks you in until the very last page!
Jo - *✽*•.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•*✽*
Trent and Grace have been in a long term relationship for the past 20 years. Okay when I say relationship, it’s not what you are probably thinking. They grew up together and eventually this lead to sleeping together numerous times over the years. All of the best moments and memories of their lives thus far have been with each other. They have also been there for each other in the saddest times too. So why aren’t they ‘together’ together?

This is a question that Grace asks herself quite often thes
Advanced Copies f...: giveaway of Corinne Michaels' # 1 bestseller 1 18 Apr 03, 2017 07:58AM
  • After Tomorrow (One Day Soon, #1.5)
  • Broken Road (Back to Brooklyn, #3)
  • Reverb (Blue Phoenix, #5)
  • Forget You, Ethan (Forget You Ethan, #1)
  • Wishing For Us (Danvers #9)
  • Burning Bond (Holly Woods Files, #6)
  • Then There Was You (Second Chances Duet, #1)
  • Blush for Me (Fusion, #3)
  • Buns (Hudson Valley, #3)
  • Wide Open Spaces (Shooting Stars, #2)
  • Acting Out (Shattered Hearts, #8)
  • Womanizer (Manwhore, #4)
  • The Silent Waters (Elements, #3)
  • Fidelity (Infidelity, #5)
  • Untitled (Game On, #5)
  • Bad Judgment
  • Boss (The Bishop Brothers, #1)
  • Riveted (Saints of Denver, #3)
New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal Bestseller Corinne Michaels is the author of nine romance novels. She’s an emotional, witty, sarcastic, and fun loving mom of two beautiful children. Corinne is happily married to the man of her dreams and is a former Navy wife.

After spending months away from her husband while he was deployed, reading and writing was her escape from the loneliness

Return to Me (4 books)
  • Say You'll Stay
  • Say You Want Me
  • Say You Won't Let Go (Masters & Mercenaries Crossover Collection; Return to Me, #3.5)
“Promise me that you’ll find whatever it is you’re searching for.” He wipes the tear from under my eye. “I already had it, but I wasn’t smart enough to hold on to it.” 4 likes
“It was never about you not being what I wanted. It was me not knowing that what I had was everything I needed.” 3 likes