Start by marking “Marked (Roads #1.5)” as Want to Read:
Marked (Roads #1.5)

Marked

(Roads #1.5)

It's been six months since Ash shuffled into Pete's life and turned his world upside down, and six months since they sat in an all-night diner plotting Ash's theoretical solution for Pete's faded, botched tattoo. Pete has just about given up hope of Ash ever fulfilling his promise when one day the end of a long shift finds Ash waiting for him.

Tonight is the night.

Ash is
Published October 14th 2013 by Dreamspinner Press

A Girl Has No Name
5 stars - LOVED IT!

Slide, the first part of this series is definitly one of the best books I read since the beginning of this year and I'm pretty sure that it will stay this way. Marked is a beautiful missing scene from Slide giving the reader an insight in a very intense and emotional moment of Ash's and Pete's relationship. It got me in the perfect mood to start reading the second full-length part of this series.

Garrett Leigh is definitly a hell of an author.
Sheziss
A missing scene from Slide. Pete has his old crappy tattoos converted into something beautiful by Ash's doing.

But that's not the only thing ^^ .

They are SO right together!
Ula'ndi Hart
Feb 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
2018.03.11
Yap. Still love it.

Overall book rating: 4.5
Audio book: Narrator's - N/A
Book cover: 4 Stars

I love her way with words. I think the way she says things makes little things have so much more meaning.
Elsbeth
This made me smile like an idiot!!
☺☺☺
Cadiva
Oct 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lovely snippet which adds a bit more depth to Ash and Pete's relationship.
Irina
Sweet short missing story from the first book.

I love Ash & Pete.

*** 3.7 stars***
MaDoReader
Nov 03, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-m
En la línea de Slide, pero no sé porqué esperaba algo más... ¿intenso??
Ele
Aug 19, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
"Did I love Ash? Probably. Was I in love with him? Next question."

Super short, free story, a deleted scene really, from Slide . Very sexy but packs a punch too. Pete is getting his tattoo upgraded by Ash, all the while realising how much he already feels for him.
Sheri
Oct 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ahhh, this was...perfection.
It was everything I hoped for with that "missing scene" and more.
And it was f*cking HOT.
Jenn
Gahhh, this was sexy, adorable, and a perfect little interlude into Ash and Peter’s lives as a new couple. This short takes place somewhere in the middle of their relationship, probably late 2007 or early 2008, and the first novel in the Roads series spans 2007 to 2009.

Ash is a tattoo artist and Pete has asked him to cover up and fix an old tattoo that he’s no longer happy with and wants modified. Ash takes pride in his art; it’s personal to him, and even more personal that he’s working on his b
Toni FGMAMTC
Dec 19, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-m, sexy, short
This is a delicious short story. I loved book one, and this is an extra sexy treat. I can't wait to start book 2.
♣ Irish Smurfétté ♣
This definitely fits the definition of a "missing scene", which is a blessing (beautiful!) and a curse. Well, not really, curse is too strong a word. :)

I love that we get this scene. I do remember thinking while reading Slide and this came up that, awwww, I wanted to watch them do this. On the other hand, I think it worked in Slide that this wasn't included. It would have been too much and would have lessened the impact of later scenes in that book.

On the flip side, having read Slide, knowing wh
Pavellit
Sep 17, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: short
“It made me feel pretty fucking special, and every noise he’d ever made for me was imprinted on my brain forever.”

Expectantly, this is a extra scene between Ash and Pete, in the most intimate way possible, which I usually pay attention less. But, when you got marked and captivated, by something or somebody, you want to be fucked. It's driving you all kinds of crazy down here.

“Every inch of skin bare against mine. I could feel it all, and it was fucking incredible”

In the morning everything will
Sara
This was perfect! It really was. Just enough to know why it was that Pete said this was a special moment with he and Ash. I feel the pull in my chest for these two. I feel it.

This was hot, this was sweet, this was again emotional and this was so THEM! Ugh. Just so them and so wonderful to have a glimpse into more of Pete and Ash. Loved it. Love, love, loved it!
JustJen "Miss Conduct"
Oct 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ebook, mm, shorty

Lovely little addition to the story of Peter and Ash. This takes place back in the earlier stage of their relationship, but easily shows how these guys are with each other. It gives you a good sense of each character and was just a quick enjoyable read. I cannot wait for the next installment of this series.
Garrett Leigh
Oct 17, 2013 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: my-shit
FREE

And will remain FREE at Dreamspinner Press and All Romance Books until the end of time.

Tina
Oct 14, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Aww... a missing moment from slide. :)

It's awesome to witness the moment Pete realizes that he is completely and utterly in love with Ash. Well done. Love it!
Lisa
A short novella about Pete getting a tattoo and a very hot sex scene.
Esra
Jun 18, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-english
İlk kitapta zaman sıçrayışları yüzünden bazı boşluklar var demiştim..
Neyseki bu minicik bölüm bir kısmını doldurmuş oldu..
Ash, Pete'in dövmesini tamamlıyor... Asıl olay bu olsa da bölümdeki en önemli şey bu değildi elbette ki...
Bev

Absolutely loved this little novella about Ash & Pete, the 'ink' that Ash puts on Pete to 'mark' him...and of course what happens afterwards!! Let me just say there was a huge grin on my face!! 5 stars and 5 ♥♥♥♥♥.
Jacq
Aug 02, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This seemed to be a repeat from book one. A short sweets read!
Catherine
This "missing scene" from Slide was perfect - sweet and sexy and if you read this without getting just a little turned on when Ash tattoos Pete, I'd check for a pulse. Just saying.
Isabella ~Mikku-chan~
[Note: Double review of Slide (book #1) and Marked (book #1.5)]

To endure the events in Slide you really have to be a pretty tough reader otherwise you are lost. Other bibliophile friends already expressed their joy about the books and when the release day of Circle, the last book in the Roads series was set, I was intrigued to read the whole series myself.

I already knew a few books by Garrett Leigh before so I was aware of the angst, the deep feelings but I wasn’t prepared of the devastating fee
Melissa
Cute. I like this missing scene; not sure why it was deleted from book 1. It was a little jarring to read the first book then read 1.5 to go back in time to before things started to fall apart. If I could do it over, I would read this one during book 1 (I think I have an idea of where it would fit in nicely).
Jewel
I was wondering why this scene wasn't in Slide. I am glad the author wrote it. It was deliciously hot. Marked adds to Slide beautifully.
Gina
Oct 18, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-m
This is a shortie that takes place sometime during Slide It was cute and fun and nice to see Ash and Peter happy and snuggly. Ash gives Pete the tattoo he was promising.
Ann
This short is a perfect example of the connection between Ash and Pete. It's why these two can't not be together.
Paul
Dec 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love these books
Runell
My babies in a happy, sinfully sexy moment. That's exactly what I needed after finishing Slide.
T.M. Smith
Oct 14, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Short, Sexy and Steamy!! This is an extended scene from Slide, book one in the Roads series.
Although Slide left a little something to be desired for me, this novella was kind of fantastic.

Set somewhere along the way within Slide, Ash is finally going to ink Pete. The session quickly turns erotic and passionate as Ash’s mere touch sends Pete spiraling into hormonal combustion every time! And I learned a lot more about these characters in just a few short pages.

Getting marked hurts like hell, bu
  • Nothing's Missing Now
  • Aftermath (Glitterland, #1.5)
  • Sixty Five Hours: The Twelve Days of Christmas (Sixty Five Hours, #1.5)
  • Life Drawing
  • Compensations (Life Lessons, #3.5)
  • The Gig (Speechless #2)
  • Falling Away
  • The Lonely Drop
  • Countdown Until the End of the World (Tigers and Devils, #2.5)
  • Everything He Needs (The Last Thing He Needs, #1.5)
  • Right Hand Red
  • City Knight: Working It (City Knight #1)
  • I Spy Something Christmas (I Spy, #3)
  • The Field of Someone Else's Dreams (Saugatuck, #0.5)
  • Hooch & Cake (Special Delivery, #1.5)
  • Bird Meets Cage
  • Carte Blanche
  • Deep in the Count
She/Her

Bonus Material available for all books on Garrett's Patreon account. Includes short stories from Misfits, Slide, Strays, What Remains, Dream, and much more. Sign up here: https://www.patreon.com/garrettleigh

Facebook Fan Group, Garrett's Den... https://www.facebook.com/groups/garre...

Garrett Leigh is an award-winning British writer, cover artist, and book designer. Her debut novel, Slide, wo

Roads (3 books)