Start by marking “Cyber Crime Series: Closure-Forbidden-Obsessed” as Want to Read:
Cyber Crime Series: Closure-Forbidden-Obsessed

Cyber Crime Series: Closure-Forbidden-Obsessed

Closure
Gripping FBI Crime… Agent Jessica Resario’s compulsion to protect teens from online predators only puts her life into
the hands of a serial killer. Old ghosts, secrets and an inevitable attraction to her boss, Tom, send her on an emotional roller coaster. Jess has mysteries of the past to solve and a serial killer to catch. Perhaps then she can confess her love…

Published June 15th 2016 by Books to Go Now

To ask other readers questions about Cyber Crime Series, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cyber Crime Series

Start your review of Cyber Crime Series: Closure-Forbidden-Obsessed
Kathy Heare Watts
FBI THRILLER

1. CLOSURE by Angela Ford
FBI ROMANTIC SUSPENSE
This story kept me on the edge of my seat as the mystery unfolds. It is definitely a page turner that holds you captive from the beginning until the end. The plot twist kept me in constant suspense; the characters are well described with witty dialog. This is a fast-paced action thriller that takes the reader on an emotional roller coaster with love, pain, heartache, determination, and dedication.
This story focuses on the Internet
Kathy Heare Watts
1. CLOSURE by Angela Ford
FBI ROMANTIC SUSPENSE
This story focuses on the Internet Security Task
Ann
Jul 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Three great books. Angela Ford has done an excellent job
First we have CLOSURE: Plenty going on here, a real thriller. I love the characters - FBI Agent Jess and her boss Tom. All kinds of emotions here.
This is a real page turner and keeps you hooked right to the end.

Next we have FORBIDDEN: This is one you really can't put down. Fast paced, edge of the seat stuff. Another brilliant story, this follows on from Closure, full of mystery and suspense.

Finally there is OBSESSED: Once again, the
Kerry
Jul 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ku, romantic-suspence
3.5 stars for the overall box set. I liked the mystery and cyber crime angle, and while I enjoyed the romance, I wanted a little bit more of it in book 1.

I liked book 1, but I wanted more from the main characters. We continually hear that they love each other, but after near-death experiences, they just look at each other and maybe hold hands. The relationship was set up well, but I needed more dialogue and interaction between them to really believe it.

Book 2 felt really short to me. I did like
Jul 13, 2016
Diane
Jul 14, 2016
Janine
rated it did not like it
Carey’s Reviews
Adv Mahajan
Nov 19, 2016
Traci Lamothe
Jan 07, 2017
Angela resides in Nova Scotia - Canada’s Ocean Playground. Inspired by sunsets, the ocean, her family, and books! She is never without a book, whether she’s reading or writing. Angela is a bestselling and award-winning author who has been in the top fifty, Readers’ Choice Awards and ScreenCraft. She has over 50 published works in paperback, eBook, audiobook, and foreign translation. An Award of ...more