Start by marking “Rush (Stone Kings MC, #1)” as Want to Read:
Rush (Stone Kings MC, #1)

Rush

(Stone Kings MC #1)

Seton

I can’t stop lusting after a killer.

Greyson Stone is the president of the Stone Kings MC, and he’s seriously bad news. He’s big and bad, dripping with menace, and covered in tattoos. He has the kind of dominant swagger that should make me want to run away…

Instead, it makes me fantasize about him. Even though I know he’s a thug, even though men like Greyson caused the
Published July 18th 2016 (first published July 15th 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Rush, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rush

Jenn
Sep 24, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: bikers
I enjoyed this - though I was left with no resolution to any of the four things plaguing the club- hope to find that in book two.

So- I liked the couple-Seton & Grey. They both, individually, had to figure out how far to take their relationship. I liked the feelings, struggle, and decisions Seton had to go through with concerns to Grey, her brother, her past due to her dad- that all had to do with the club.

I loved Seton's good friend, Andi. She was hilarious. I even loved some banter with the
Maria11
Oct 31, 2016 rated it it was ok
Really maybe 2 1/2

Meh....not for me. This book needed an editor. There are inconsistencies galore. In one chapter her last name is Greenlee the nextit is Greene and the next back to Greenlee. There was also grammar issues.

To top it off the characters were Blah....just not for me
sara j

At 27 percent I gave up finally...
Juli
Jul 14, 2016 rated it liked it
Coco.V
Oct 18, 2017 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebies
FREE on Amazon today (10/18/2017)!
April Symes
What an action packed MC book that also had the passion and heat that kept me glued until the very end. Here we have “Rush” and the story of Seton Greenlee, Greyson Stone, and the Stone Kings Motorcycle Club.
When Seton was little. Her dad died in her arms after an MC club member killed him. Seton retained the memories of that day all the years later, especially of the other child who was there and his eye color. Returning to the same town of her dad’s murder took place to work at a bar; she gets
Faith89
Jul 23, 2016 rated it liked it
received copy from author through Ebook Itch Arc group for an honest review.
this is a quick read. It started off pretty good but didn't quite hold on to that after the first couple of chapters. the plot is pretty simple but it leaves a few questions. there are a lot of things thrown out there but the only resolution we get is the romance. the romance is quick to reach love but since the book is short it is necessary. I really liked the female character, Seton. She was strong and independent. She
Leigh Parrish
Aug 26, 2016 rated it it was ok
This was like a 2.8 stars for me.....I liked the concept and was starting to like the MC, but the timeline kept throwing me off & everything was so rushed. And though it wasn't just over the top bad, the editing still needs some works. Extra words thrown in or wrong words being used was annoying. If these things could be fixed, I think this could actually be a good series.
Carrie Gubish
Jul 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
Good book

This was a good book. I just wish they had note time together before the I love you's started. But it was a quick read. I didn't put it down until finished. And did he sleep with anyone while not together?.
loves 2 read romance
Jul 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Received a copy of this book for an honest review.
Intense and sexy. This is a storyline full of twists. It is edgy and completely addictive.
Deborah
May 04, 2017 rated it liked it

Seton Greenlee was only nine years old when she witnessed her father's death. Clayton Greenlee was the town drunk and after discovering his wife Maggie was cheating on him with Lester Lawson, a.k.a. Lawless he gets drunk and confronts him and Lawless killed him.
Life went downhill quickly for Seton after that, her mother had never really been the mothering type and without her father things just weren't the same.
Lawless had been a member of the Stone Kings MC and so Seton can't believe it when sh
Marti
The Stone King MC is a series about a motorcycle club in a small town. The members seem to provide security for many of the businesses and try to stay in the good graces of the town. There are rival gangs nearby and many people who surround them. The books are a fun, hot read. Even though sometimes the story doesn’t seem as tight as I would prefer, I didn’t stop reading until I had completed the set of novels. Love the bad boys……

Rush is the first book in the Stone Kings MC series. The book focus
Elysian Fields
Oct 26, 2017 rated it liked it
I have enjoyed some of this authors other books, but this one was a miss for me. It read like a first attempt at writing. There were good characters and a descent plot, but so many grammatical errors, editing issues, and structure changes that it really put me off.

The characters were great in the beginning but lost a bit of their adult-ness. The main female character was unstable in her personality and the main male character was too soft, caring, and rational. It felt like reading a self help
Gucci Girl
3.5 Stars

Rush was good but I felt parts of the storyline were all over the place. Grey is the male lead, Pres of Stone Kings and he is gorgeous. Seton is our leading lady she is has a ton of hurt that she is trying to heal from. Grey and Seton have had a connection since they were kids but neither of them realizes at first. Their Chemistry is off the charts which was great but this book focuses more on the club, Seton's daily routine and not so much on them building a relationship, they get thei
Will Decker
Mar 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Although this story could use some editing help, I liked it. I liked the graphic sex scenes. Thought they were well choreographed and painted with real passion. I was a tad disappointed in that the reader never got to go along on the runs. And was curious about the backgrounds of others in the pack. Overall, the Stone Kings seemed a little too tame for drug dealers, enforcers, etc. They felt more like a security company than a motorcycle club. Still, a good story with a lot of bedroom spice and ...more
Kimber
Feb 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I read the box set in 2 days! They had me hooked and I could not put them down!

Follow these amazing characters as they grow and find love. They all have been through so much in their lives and it takes them a while to even admit to themselves that they are in love. You literally get to see them grow as people as you read these books. They all have such amazing story lines. They will grab you from the beginning and won't let go til you have finished them all
Michelle Biggerstaff
Jul 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Unknowingly Bound Together

When, at a pivotal moment in time, you meet someone's stare, is it fate or coincidence?
For Seton, she'll never forget that moment. Such a drastic change in her life.
For Grey, his life was directed by the memory of those eyes. Which choice to make? Would those eyes agree?
When finally, they're brought together again....
Would the truth come out? Should he tell? How will she react? Can she forgive? Could this work?
Really good.
Angie
Sep 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Wait, What?

I was really liking this story and it just stopped without answering some questions. And there’s no epilogue to help me out... Did they find out if it was the other MC? Are questions like this answered if I keep reading the series? I really liked where the story was going with Grey and Seton. It’s worth a read and I’m going to check out the next book to see if it gives me closure 🤓
Becky
Nov 13, 2016 rated it it was ok
Just ok read. I liked the characters and I like mc reads this one just didn't grab me. The story or characters really never got developed. I for one don't mind some sexy times in my books but this seemed like every chapter had sex scenes as fillers. Imo it seemed like the author couldn't figure out how to develop the characters and story so hay just throw in another sex scene. Sorry guys I need a connection to my story and characters and this just didn't have it.
Debbie
Jul 20, 2018 rated it it was ok
Being a motorcyclist myself, I avoided Sturgis and "that" MC crowd. I don't like loud pipes or brand snobbery (Harley Lovers).
So I was quite put off by the Stone Kings MC club and being outlaws and protecting territory. This is the same as gang wars, only on bikes.
But, I finished the book and just put Grey's MC status out of my mind for the most part. Plus, Grey is a smoker...gag.
In spite of all that, Grey is hot and caring to a fault. Hot sex scenes. Will not be reading on in this series.
Jo Phillips
Aug 30, 2018 rated it liked it
As much as I liked the characters and story line. With all the mistakes in the book , it was quite off putting at times. Calling the characters by the wrong name or spelling their name differently on a few pages, missing out words stopped the flow of the story at times. Who was targeting the club anyway. We never did find out.
Melody Green
Feb 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
So good

Yes reading this series again since it has been a bit and it is just as gripping as the first time. Love Grey and See’s story. Hold on for one heck of a ride! Well written and yep you will need a fan for all the dang steamy scenes!! Loved it!!
Jennifer Holzapfel
Nov 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Very good biker love story. The terminology was spot on, right down to ridiculous biker names. I enjoyed it immensely, being familiar with the MC culture. Even if you have never been within a mile of a biker, the story will still thrill.
Christine
Jul 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Kindle unlimited

For honest review this story is of seton whos e father was killed by lawless a stone king when she was younger over her mother. Now older her brother joins the stone king mc and she meets grey president . Awesome story
Ronda Thayer
Mar 29, 2018 rated it liked it
Good

I read the second book in this series first and I loved it! This book was good. I'm glad I read Levi's book first. I still like this author, and will be buying the next book in this series.
Laquever Fryar
Oct 23, 2017 rated it did not like it
This book was boring so boring seton kept repeating herself over and over again about her father and her mother and how she felt about the club but yet she sleeps with The prez come on and Greyson was just boring as hell nothing even interesting about him at all I hated this book
Andriana
Aug 13, 2018 rated it it was ok
Writing a little clunky and resolution happens too fast. Not for me.
Heather S
Nov 06, 2016 rated it liked it
3.5 stars.

Not a bad start to a series! Hope as we go we will get more involved with club business.
Gabrielle Drumm
Jul 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Good read

It’s difficult to say how I feel about this story. There were some intriguing moments and sometimes it seemed forced. Overall a decent storyline.
Josie
Oct 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love it

This is a wonderful book. I loved reading Greyson and Seton's story. I will be reading the next book in the series.
NOTE: MANY OF THE BOOKS LISTED ON THIS PROFILE HAVE BEEN RE-RELEASED, UNPUBLISHED, OR COMBINED INTO ANTHOLOGIES. GOODREADS DOES NOT ALLOW AUTHORS TO REMOVE BOOKS EVEN IF THEY ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE. PLEASE REFER TO THE INDIVIDUAL BOOK DESCRIPTIONS FOR MORE INFORMATION.

Small town girl in the big city. Incurable romantic. Hopeless optimist in a realist's body.

Owned by two cats.

A sucker for a bad

Stone Kings MC (4 books)
  • Crash (Stone Kings MC, #2)
  • Ride (Stone Kings MC, #3)
  • Stand (Stone Kings MC, #4)
“She had left so abruptly that night,” 0 likes