Start by marking “Passion (Mafia Ties : Brandon & Carly, #3)” as Want to Read:
Passion (Mafia Ties : Brandon & Carly, #3)

Passion

(Mafia Ties : Brandon & Carly #3)

Being part of rival families wasn’t enough to stop the passion between Brandon DeLuca and Carly O’Reilly. They’ve defied the odds and prevailed together as a couple, the first female to lead her Irish mob family and the Italian enforcer who stands by her side. When one of her enemies tries to use Carly as a pawn in an attempt to gain power, Brandon is out for blood—saving ...more
Published July 14th 2016 by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (first published July 12th 2016)

Start your review of Passion (Mafia Ties : Brandon & Carly, #3)
Coco.V
Sep 20, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Passion was the perfect conclusion to Brandon and Carly's story! This book kept me glued all the way through and I could not put it down.

The characters are very well fleshed out and pull you right into their story. In this book Brandon shows his true alpha yumminess. He’s a bad boy, but oh so delicious! He’s rough and brutal especially when it comes to protecting what matters most to him. And Carly is everything he wants and desires. Danger is all around and Brandon is doing everything to keep h
Eve (Between The Bookends)
Jun 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
description

The Mafia Ties series continues with Brandon & Carly's story...

Brandon is an enforcer for Nic (the hero from the previous books) and Carly is an informant helping to get rid of her father.

I really enjoy this author's books, and this series was no different. Brandon & Carly were a great couple. Brandon was a super sexy dirty talking Alpha that this author excels at writing. I enjoyed Carly as well, but I still think my favorite heroine is Anna.

The plot kept me interested even if I did think the
Gi's Spot Reviews
PASSION, the conclusion of Brandon and Carly’s story was… PERFECT!!!

From the very beginning this couple gave us everything! From the denial of their feelings in the very beginning (actually in the original Mafia Ties series), to their unshakable devotion, we honestly felt everything with them…

“I was sucking in air, trying to get my heart rate to return to normal. But then, there really was no normal when it came to my wife. If my heart wasn’t racing with need, it was bursting with love.”

Carly wa
Bookloverme
Aug 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The whole series deserves more than a 5-star rating. Like what I said in Nic and Anna's story, Brandon and Carly's story was so good too.

The story was about Brandon, 23 and Carly.

Carly was an informant to her father's rival enemy, Nic, who was the new head of the DeLuca Italian mafia family. But Brandon being Nic's second and enforcer was suspicious of her and accused her of double-crossing the DeLucas when she went to his house to tell him her father's plan.

Her father found out she's a traito
Deborah
Sep 25, 2016 rated it really liked it

Perfect end to this series.

This was the perfect end to this series, it picks up exactly where the previous book and cliffhanger left us.
This is an exciting read revolving around two enticing characters. Brandon is fabulous as the overbearing overprotective Carly obsessed alpha and Carly is equally great as the feisty courageous female.
These two are perfect for each other, they complement each other and it makes for great reading as they find their way through their problems together.
Barbara➰
I have thoroughly enjoyed this series. I hope it continues.
Chantal ❤️
AMAZING AND PASSIONATE
This really is my fav series by this author. Even better than the first in my opinion (Gianna and Nic). I loved this kick ass heroine and her amazing husband of my dreams.
He does everything for her and he is so protective of her.
She is his perfect match.
It's was amazing. And the epilogue was PERFECT!
5 plus stars
Romance_reader
Jul 18, 2016 rated it it was ok
Ok,this is one story broken up into three parts - why? i guess I'll never know. I did not particularly like it and tbh, I don't care much for mafia romances unless it's extremely well written (preferably on par with Mario Puzo's The Godfather- and yes, there was a little romance in there and even though the story was about men on the wrong side of the law, it was classy and profound). Of course, it's probably a bit much to expect class in a smut novel - which is what this is. The hero seems less ...more
Mg ♥ The Bookishmedialite
Jul 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
The exciting conclusion to Brandon & Carly's story. A fast paced reading packed with a lot of action and full of PASSION. This last installment on the Mafia Ties series (Brandon & Carly) will keep you on the edge of your seat.

In this book we see Carly like the Mafia Princess she is. Love that she never lost her sense of humor, not even when she was in danger. She was a total badass.

Ugh, Brandon. I want him, like really want to have his babies. *Sighs*. No one mess with the wife of a Mafia Enforc
♡Tonya♡
Awesome ending to a wonderful series. Brandon and Carly were such a great couple!

Brandon was a dirty talking mafia enforcer. He worked for his cousin Nic (Hero from the first part of the series) He saw Carly and knew he had his hands full with the daughter of the rival family's leader. He was tough and no nonsense. Once he finally admitted that he had feelings for her, there was nothing that could stand in his way.

Carly was strong and independant. The daughter of the rival mafia family, she too
Chitra *CJ*
Jul 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
Thoroughly enjoyed this super sweet and hot series. Though this book was mostly good- I loved the conclusion to the mafia ties and hope there is more.
Would have loved to read more though. This seemed a tad bit rushed to me (I'm greedy like that!)
Safe read
3.5/5
Amber
Jul 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Brandon and Carly have such an incredibly powerful and beautifully empowering story! Theirs is a story of rising from the ashes of pain and numbness and becoming so much more than they ever dared to dream. It is one of great personal development and tremendous discoveries that shape more than just our two amazing characters. There is never an end to the beauty, love and hope that is found within the soul of a fiercely loyal and absolutely devoted friend, family member, or lover. To that end, we ...more
April Symes
The 3rd book picks up where book 2 left off after Sean did the unspeakable. Wow does the book start off with a bang. Brandon and Carly definitely haven’t had an easy time in their relationship and life. As this book finishes their story, we get to feel their passion, their heat as everything is tied up . There are mob chases, recuses and retribution. What I loved is how Brandon let Carly be what she needed and when she needed help, he was there for her. He didn’t let anyone take anything from hi ...more
Expresso
Jul 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This story resumes after Sean does the unthinkable and ultimately pays with his life! Oh my GAD! The drama, the action, the retaliations are soooooooooo DELISH! Carly is definitely a Mafia princess! This chick shows no fear in the face of danger or her men!

Brandon and Carly haven't had an easy time as a couple. However, anything worth having never comes easy. This installment is fast paced, highly charged, and totally satisfying!

I'm sooooo incredibly happy to learn Brandon and Carly eventually
Jennifer McGurk Finn
Jul 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mafia
This is the sixth book in Mafia Ties series. Being part of rival families wasn’t enough to stop the passion between Brandon DeLuca and Carly O’Reilly. They’ve defied the odds and prevailed together as a couple, the first female to lead her Irish mob family and the Italian enforcer who stands by her side. When one of her enemies tries to use Carly as a pawn in an attempt to gain power, Brandon is out for blood—saving Carly isn’t enough.

Please note: Brandon & Carly’s romance is a three-part story
Susan (susayq ~)
What a wonderful wrap up to Brandon and Carly's story! I loved every minute I spent with them :) The epilogue was fantastic and let us see not just Brandon and Carly but gave us a glimpse of Nic
and Anna :)

*thanks to Fiona Davenport for a copy of this in exchange for an honest review*
Astraycat
Great series! Love these two couples, and glad to have this sweet epilogue.
Shannon
Passion
Mafia Ties:Brandon & Carly, Book 3

I Picked Up This Book Because: Finishing the trilogy.

The Characters:

Brandon DeLuca:
Carly O’Reilly DeLuca:

Co-starring: Nic DeLuca, Ana DeLuca

The Story:

The conclusion to Brandon and Carly’s story. And maybe the conclusion of Mafia Ties. I this short installment there was a chase, a rescue, sexy times and a happily ever after. My favorite part was the epilogue. I loved the peek into the family lives of the DeLuca bunch.
Renee Entress
Jun 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5 star

I was pulled right into this short story. This is a 3 part story that is part of a bigger series so be prepared to get at least all 3 parts of this story. I was pulled right into this story. The story has pain, secrets, drama, action, suspense, twists & turns and steam.

If you have not read the below I would recommend reading those books(s) first
Deception (Mafia Ties, #1)
Danger (Mafia Ties #2)
Devotion (Mafia Ties #3)
Pursuit (Mafia Ties: Brandon & Carly book 1)
Power (Mafia Ties: Brandon and
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

Fiona Davenport is back with a hot and sexy new addition to the Mafia Ties series. When we first were introduced to Carly and Brandon, we knew their romance was going to be fast and dirty. Now they are back in number three of their three book series.

This is the final installment for Carly and Brandon. We watched the chase. We watched the capture. We have seen their ups and downs. Now, it is time to read the final part of their journey and discover their true passion, devotion and love t
Denice
Passion (Mafia Ties, #2c) by Fiona Davenport

HERO - Brandon DeLuca. Enforcer and second-in-command of the DeLuca crime family. Dark, tousled hair and dark brown eyes. Close-shaven beard.

HEROINE - Carly O’Reilly. Daughter of head of the O’Reilly crime family. Tall and lean with long, curly red hair and emerald-colored eyes.

OVERALL THOUGHTS - This was certainly an action-packed finale to Brandon and Carly’s story! Carly was kidnapped at the end of part two and we open with Brandon getting antsy t
Babel
What a thrilling conclusion to Carly and Brandon's wild romance. It's teeming with action, violence and revenge.

Carly is like a goddess of vengeance, all righteous power. And Brandon is the hero who sets every obstacle and enemy on fire to get to the love of his life.

Not only is there mafia business going on, but also plenty of hot scenes that prove both Brandon's dominance and his undying love for Carly.

Nic and Anna, from the previous bunch of novellas, area welcome presence too.

With the sweete
Shannon Diaz
Jul 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
Ah they might be my most favorite couple ever. I need to know them in real life. Brandon has to find Carly and save her before anything happens to the love of his life. It's just so amazingly badass. ...more
Raine
I really liked the ending to this series. I really like how Brandon ends up letting go of his responsibilities with Nic so that he could look after his wife, Carly. I thought that was awesome and it didn't make him seem weak at all that his wife is the head of her Irish crime family. ...more
Diksha
Really liked it :)
Great ending to the series <3
Crina
Mar 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A very easy and funny book.
I really enjoyed Brandon's jealousys moments,
Highly recommended
Apr 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
loved it
Sheila
Apr 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Just the cover will get you going. More please
« previous 1 3 next »

• The Kingpin's Weakness
  • The Fighter's Prize
  • Knocking Up His Bride (Blushing Brides, #1)
  • Love in the Mix
  • Claiming His Bride (Blushing Brides, #2)
  • Guarding Her Body
  • Mr. CEOooooooo
  • Lovely Neighbor (Lovely, #1)
  • My Husband, My Stalker
  • Cozy
  • Love on the Line
  • She's All Mine
  • Taming His Bride (Blushing Brides, #4)
  • Stealing His Bride (Blushing Brides, #3)
  • Love's Secret Baby
  • Sweet Nothings (Sweet Enough to Eat #3)
  • Love Forever
  • Two of a Kind

Mafia Ties : Brandon & Carly (3 books)
  • Pursuit (Mafia Ties : Brandon & Carly, #1)
  • Power (Mafia Ties : Brandon & Carly, #2)