Start by marking “Power (Mafia Ties : Brandon & Carly, #2)” as Want to Read:
Power (Mafia Ties : Brandon & Carly, #2)

Power

(Mafia Ties : Brandon & Carly #2)

Published July 7th 2016 by CreateSpace Independent Publishing (first published July 5th 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Power, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Power

Coco.V
Sep 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars. I enjoyed this second installment a lot and the h is one strong cookie – let me tell you! :))
Gi's Spot Reviews
And Brandon and Carly’s fantastic adventure continues…

After handling her father’s death (or better, well deserved sentence), Carly has a huge battle ahead of her, in order to get fully established as head of the O’Reilly family and clean up the shadier side of the organization. It’s quite a tasking and dangerous job that lays ahead for her, but she’s not alone! Brandon’s love and full dedication to her reveals itself even more important on this time.

“You won’t be standing behind the DeLuca enfor
Deborah
Sep 25, 2016 rated it really liked it

3.5 to 4*

This is very similar to Nic and Anna's book in so many ways but yet it's more, so much more, the story is stronger and the characters are vibrant and feel a lot more real.
Carly O'Reilly is about to become Carly DeLuca and she's also assuming her late fathers position as head of the O'Reilly's and she's making changes, huge changes and not everyone is happy about her position, her partner or her changes.
Things are moving fast and the question is can Carly and Brandon come out of this tog
Chantal ❤️
NOOOOOOOO!
Omg I have to wait for next week for the next book !!! I can't wait that long!!!
Ok so this book ends on a cliffhanger as I don't want to give this book away I will just say it was amazing.
I did not think anything would be better than the first book in this series but hot darn... this one was HOT!
I can't even explain how amazing this one was totally hot and a total keeper.
The things he said, what he does, and how they are together is just the most awesome couple ever.
Even better then
Mg ♥ The Bookishmedialite
Jul 03, 2016 rated it really liked it

Italian Mafia enforcer + Irish Mafia princess = POWER.

This is book two in Carly and Brandon's story. In this installment of the series we are introduced to the new mafia POWER couple, Carly and Bandon!
I loved these two together and individually. The chemistry between them in the previous book was magnetic, but in this book is simply off the charts.

In Power, we get to know a side from Brandon that I was not expecting, his family side, and that made me love him even more. But it's not all happine
Eve (Between The Bookends)
Jun 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
Full review on last book...
♡Tonya♡
part 2 of this series was just as hot as book one! Love Brandon and Carly!
Janna ♥ I'm A Sweet And Sassy Book Whore ♥
www.imasweetandsassybookwhore.com

*ARC*

Do you know what I love most about this series? It is that even though they are all serials, that they all have cliffhangers (but don’t worry they are that bad I promise), is that you know that you will be picking right back up where you left off and it will be just as sexy, action and drama filled. Even though they these are short don’t let that fool you, they are not lacking at all. Carly and Brandon, I hate to say this, but I love them more than I did Nic
Chantal ❤️
This book ends in a cliffhanger but it's a good one.
The hero helps the heroine claim her rightful place as the head of her mob family. But she is being challenged at every turn and there are some lines that she must draw in order to keep her humanity.
They look all good and it's about time she gets settled.
The marriage is set but will it take place?
Read the book and find out.
Hana ♡
Great installment! Brandon is my kinda alpha! Super possessive and sure of his relationship with Carly. I'd be interested to see if any of his brothers get a story, now that we've seen a glimpse of them.

Oooo and another interesting cliffy!

Can't wait for their happily ever after :)
Dina
Jul 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2016-reads
4 of the shortest and hottest stars!!

Second installment in this lovely mafia series and I can't get enough of it!

I wonder if we get to read any of the stories of Brandon's yummy brothers ;) can't wait for the last one!
Amber
Jul 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Brandon and Carly have such an incredibly powerful and beautifully empowering story! Theirs is a story of rising from the ashes of pain and numbness and becoming so much more than they ever dared to dream. It is one of great personal development and tremendous discoveries that shape more than just our two amazing characters. There is never an end to the beauty, love and hope that is found within the soul of a fiercely loyal and absolutely devoted friend, family member, or lover. To that end, we ...more
Natasha Mahadeo
ARC given for a Honest Review

OMG this book was amazing. Absolutely amazing.

Carly is so Badass and with her taking over from her father it just makes her even more Powerful as a woman. I love how hard she is on the outside when she needs to be and yet is so soft and caring with family and friends.

Brandon, Boy oh Boy this Man rocks ur world. He is not the man to let a woman control him and yet with a smile it makes him so happy to work for his wife. All because he wants her protected. I love tha
Megan  ~The Never Ending Book Basket
This was a fantastic follow up to Brandon and Carly story! I have loved getting to know them over the course of the series and I just fell more and more in love with them while reading the story! Their story in Power was full of steam, connection, and I love that just would not quit. Like any other story by this off there it was full of twists and turns that kept me pulled in the entire time.

I literally cannot wait to get my hands on the next book in the series! I love these characters and ther
Jennifer Finn
Jul 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mafia
This is the fifth book in the Mafia Ties series. Carly O’Reilly never wanted the power that came from being the head of her Irish mob family. With her father’s well-deserved death and Brandon DeLuca by her side, she’s ready to shake things up in her new role. But what happens when Brandon has another position in mind for her—as his wife?

Please note: Brandon & Carly’s romance is a three-part story, but there are no relationship cliffhangers. Their story can be read as a standalone separate f
Chitra *CJ*
Jul 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: safety-first
Oh I absolutely adored this one!
Book two of Brandon and Carly continues post proposal.
Loads of super sex and unique rings and cum-filled scenes later, I am left hungry for the conclusion of this awesome series.
Safe read.

Re
Renee Entress
Jun 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5 star

I was pulled right into this short story. This is a 3 part story that is part of a bigger series so be prepared to get at least all 3 parts of this story. I was pulled right into this story. The story has pain, secrets, drama, action, suspense, twists & turns and steam.

If you have not read the below I would recommend reading those books(s) first
Deception (Mafia Ties, #1)
Danger (Mafia Ties #2)
Devotion (Mafia Ties #3)
Pursuit (Mafia Ties: Brandon & Carly book 1)

This is more of Carly a
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

Fiona Davenport is back with a hot and sexy new addition to the Mafia Ties series. When we first were introduced to Carly and Brandon, we knew their romance was going to be fast and dirty. Now they are back in number two of their three book series.

Power was SO SEXY, sweet, fun, intense, suspenseful, and kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time, much like book one. I devoured it whole, not coming up for air until the pages quit turning. Fast paced and quick, Power picks up where Pu
Expresso
Jul 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Book 5 is aptly named Power!

Due to a timely murder, power shifts and things are beginning to unfold within the O'Reilly clan but the DeLucas are ready! Not one stone left unturned...in the meantime the love and passion escalate between Brandon and Carly. Things are going so well.....but as usual in this life, all good things come to an end. Sean is up to his old tricks again! I swear that boy has no desire to reach an old age! Brandon is gonna flay him alive!

On a positive note, I'm totally lovin
Shannon
Power

The Characters:

Brandon DeLuca
Carly O’Reilly

The Story:

Yo! These two have descriptive sex scenes at least 4 times in 56 pages! Crazy but only bordering on over doing it. Ha, get it, over doing it. LOL! Despite the wealth of lust Brandon and Carly show for each other in this installment the story does still move forward. Carly cements herself as leader of the O’Reillys, she is introduced to Brandon’s family and a wedding happens. Of course there is drama afterward and we’ll have to wai
Susan (susayq ~)
I think I said this when I reviewed the first part of Brandon and Carly's story, but I like them more than I liked Nic and Anna LOL Carly has a strength to her that she showed in here. She stood up to the men who were in her father's crew and told them in no uncertain terms she was the leader of the O'Reilly family. I loved it. And Brandon. Swoon. He's standing by her side, supporting her, not wanting the spotlight for himself. LOVE IT!

*thanks to the author for sharing a copy of this with me in
Shannon Diaz
Jul 07, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I floved this book. This is the cont. Of Carly and Brandons story. Carly is so badass and Brandon is just swoon worthy. This series is everything you just need to read this series. Sorry I don't want to give away spoilers but just know this series rocks.
Shannon Diaz
Jul 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
I love Carly and Brandon she is learning out to be head of the mob and Brandon is doing everything in his power to knock her up lol and keep her safe. This series is amazing.
Erin
Dec 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I read this book in about an hour and loved every minute of it. It was gut wrenching at times, I won't lie but Carly and Bran pull together and each use their strengths to overcome the horrible adversity that they face. The second part of their story proves to be just as amazing and happy as the first part did in the end though. Again, was really happy I had part three already in my library, you will want to keep going as soon as you finish this one.
Maddie
Jul 10, 2017 rated it it was ok
DNF
Joanne
Nov 19, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good series

Really enjoying this series. Loving the drama and Alpha hotness. Each book gives you a little more of their story.
Charlene
Nov 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ooh
Crina
Mar 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A very easy and funny book.
I really enjoyed Brandon's jealousys moments,
Highly recommended
Melody Dawn
Jul 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
In the second installment of Power, Brandon and Carly's book 2, we get to see Carly step up as the head of the organization with the goal of cleaning it up. She has a huge job ahead of her and a very dangerous one at that. The one positive is that Brandon is by her side and she has his love and devotion to help give her a boost during a very trying time.

Brandon is even more loving, possessive, and dedicated to his woman in Power. He wants her as his wife and lets her know that he will stand by
« previous 1 3 next »

• All I Want For Christmas
  • Star Pupil
  • Love Sex & Other Games (Part 1)
  • Sleep Tight (Best Friend, #3)
  • Jake
  • Sweet Like Candy
  • Only You (Second Chance, #1)
  • Ruby and the Beast
  • The Family (The Spitfire, #4)
  • A Dangerous Man
  • The Red Bikini (Sandy Cove, #1)
  • Royally Wicked (Billionaire Insta-Love, #3)
  • Guarding His Baby
  • Game Plan
  • The Duke in Disguise (Willow Pond, #2)
  • Halloween Treats
  • Caressed by Moonlight (Rulers of Darkness, #1)

Mafia Ties : Brandon & Carly (3 books)
  • Pursuit (Mafia Ties : Brandon & Carly, #1)
  • Passion (Mafia Ties : Brandon & Carly, #3)