Start by marking “CSB She Reads Truth Bible” as Want to Read:
CSB She Reads Truth Bible

CSB She Reads Truth Bible

The She Reads Truth Bible aims to live at the intersection of beauty, goodness, and Truth. Featuring devotionals by the She Reads Truth team, and Scripture reading plans that include supplemental passages for deeper understanding, this Bible invites every woman to count themselves among the She Reads Truth community of "Women in the Word of God every day." The She Reads Tr ...more
Published April 15th 2017 by Holman Bible Publishers (first published April 2017)

To ask other readers questions about CSB She Reads Truth Bible, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about CSB She Reads Truth Bible

Brittany
Oct 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am very impressed with this CSB Bible and I am enjoying reading and studying with it. I have been reading through the book of John so that I could get a feel for the study plan included in the beginning of each book of the Bible. I like the way the chapters are divided out daily in the plan listed at the beginning of each book. This plan also includes a couple of additional reading suggestions for each day that come from other books in the Bible as a way to dig deeper.

The devotionals that are
Jamie
Nov 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017
Well, simply put, this is a beautiful Bible! I’m such a visual person, so beautiful maps, script, quotes, images, they will inspire me every time. This will make a beautiful gift for any woman who loves God’s Word. Outside of the actual scripture, there’s plenty of inspiration throughout AND lots of space for journaling and note taking. I love that there’s a one year reading plan included as well.

I also love the devotionals sprinkled throughout. There’s an incredible variety, voices and topics.
Annette
Jul 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What I love about this Bible:
1. A minimalist look. This may seem a strange thing to say. The pages are clean, open, and the focus is on Scripture. My eyes are not distracted by fluff. Fluff meaning additional information that I don’t need.
2. Room to take notes. Most pages have at least a 1 1/2 inch place on the margins to write. In the Psalms, as much as 4 inches are available.
3. I love the beautiful, fluid, artistically written key Bible verse located at the beginning of each Bible book.
4. The
Jill Hart
Dec 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I recently have had the opportunity to review the She Reads Truth Bible and I have enjoyed it immensely. To start off, the cover is just gorgeous (I received the orange "poppy" version) and really draws the eye.

Upon opening the Bible, I was please to see not one but two bookmarks. I know this might seem minimal, but I love reading in both the Old and New Testaments and often read a little each day in both. So, two bookmark ribbons was an unexpected bonus for me!

The She Reads Truth Bible offers h
I remember thinking years ago that it was a near sin to love beautiful things. Maybe loving beauty just made me vain? That was until God brought to my mind the master crafters He had working for His glory in Exodus and how magnificently He Himself designed this beautiful universe we inhabit. I say all of this because the She Reads Truth Bible is all about beauty.

You remember those master crafters I talked about in Exodus? The She Reads Truth Team certainly had their own set of master crafters cr
Jordan
Oct 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
I've been a She Reads Truth fan since nearly the beginning. I didn't grow up in church and didn't really know how to engage in scripture-- SRT helped me by providing thoughtful devotions and corresponding scripture to study-- and they did so in a way that was beautiful and thoughtful. I was a part of their launch team for the SRT Book, and have participated in countless studies by them for over 3 years. So when I heard about the SRT Bible, I was ECSTATIC. It looked stunning from the outside, and ...more
Amy Langmaack
Oct 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017, reviewed
Recently, I've been using my She Reads Truth Bible during my quiet times. I was given a copy by Lifeway so that I could share my thoughts on the Bible with you all. But more than just being a beautiful Bible to review, this Bible is slowly helping me find some space in my life again.

There's something about this Bible that draws me to it. The simplicity of the cover. There's a reverence there for me with this Bible that I haven't felt in a long time. The translation, the CSB, is new to me also.
Crystal
Oct 11, 2018 is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
New translation for me to read. Saving my highlighted verses & notes here as I read through : (Mark 1-7) ...proclaiming a baptism of repentance for the forgiveness of sins ... he will baptize you with the Holy Spirit ... proclaiming the good news of God: The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God has come near. Repent and believe the good news!
Note: Nahum 1:15 and Malachi 3:1
He commands even the unclean spirits, and they obey him ... he healed many who were sick with various diseases an
Johnny
Nov 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I’m a guy and I’m reviewing this Bible. I’m doing it because I heard the founders of She Reads Truth on a podcast and these ladies caught my ear in what they are trying to accomplish with their ministry. (The introductory remarks by Raechel Myers and Amanda Bible Williams are inspiring) I’m doing it because when this Bible was first released it flew off the shelves and was difficult to buy. I’m doing it because I was able to lay my hands on a few copies and gave it to our seniors as a parting gr ...more
Amy Bradsher
Dec 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing

The She Reads Truth Bible is BEAUTIFUL!  I love the bright colors and pretty fonts throughout the Bible ... because really, while I would read my Bible whether it's pretty or not, isn't having a pretty thing that's been uniquely designed for you just extra special?
There are lots of things to love about this Bible, though.  One of them is the cover itself.  It's a hardback book, but it's linen-covered with gold lettering and a rather solid cover.  That thick, heavy cover makes the Bible feel stur
Nicole
CSB She Reads Truth Bible (2017) by Holman Bible Publishers is a fantastic Bible that released this past April 2017. There are a lot of fun cover options for this Bible including poppy hardcover (pictured), navy blue imitation leather, and brown genuine leather. I really love this Bible, and have added it to the ESV and KJV Bibles that I use for my daily Bible studies. I purchased this Bible to review through Amazon on October 26, 2017. All opinions expressed in this review are my own. I give th ...more
Jennifer Wilson
Dec 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received a copy of this Bible for review purposes. All opinions are my own.

My very first impression of the She Reads Truth Bible was "It's Heavy!"as it is almost four pounds. There is the She Reads Truth Bible was how heavy it is. Weighing in at just under four pounds, it's nearly the weight of the barbells I use to work out. (Puts a whole new meaning on strengthening yourself in the Word, doesn't it?) I have made heavy Bibles my main Bible in the past, so I wouldn't discount this just becaus
Urailak
Dec 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
I love studying God's Word. I like using a variety of different Bible versions because they help me gain a better understanding of the Bible. I was excited to receive a She Reads Truth Bible for review. It is a Poppy Linen hardcover. It is Christian Standard Bible (CSB) version. It may look plain on the outside but it is quite pretty and appealing on the inside. This Bible's key features are color-coded genre indicators, key verse arts, book introductions, maps, charts, reading plans (including ...more
Robbie
Dec 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
CSB (Christian Standard Bible) She Reads Truth Bible, is beautifully bound in linen; my copy is a very pretty poppy color and also has a linen covered sleeve to protect and store it in, that fits well on my bookshelf!

I read many chapters and books of the She Reads Truth Bible, and as I read this version of the Bible, I was struck by its rhythm, poetry (for example Psalm 23) and adherence to the King James version, only in easier to understand language.

I was impressed by the forward, one portion
Liz Smith
Nov 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It seems somewhat strange to me to be given a Bible to review. I have never thought Bibles needed reviewing. However, there are thousands of different Bibles on bookshelves. Go to your local bookstore or take a look on amazon. There is a Bible for every kind of person, in many different translations, in a rainbow of colors. I received the gray linen hardback version of the She Reads Truth Bible.The She Reads Truth Bible is a beautiful and well put together study Bible. It is heavy, but opens fla ...more
Julie D.
Nov 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely love this Bible! It’s beautiful gray linen cover and sleeve is so appealing to me and I love that it’s got so many details that appeal to me as I read and study the Bible.

The Christian Standard version is so easy to read yet is very accurate to the original Greek and Hebrew. There’s a section in the beginning that is called “How to Read the Bible”. This is a great help for beginning readers of the Word as well as those of us who have read it for years. There are wonderful, practical
Marina
Nov 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Any woman who appreciates beauty, authenticity and the Bible
This is a beautiful and beautifully done Bible. The devotionals are true to SRT - sincere, authentic, and applicable without being trite or glossy. The aesthetics and the devos are the best features of this Bible, in my opinion. I love being able to come to the Word in such a beautiful and elegant package.

The pages are on the thinner side, and wouldn't hold up well to excessive inkiness or paint - but for use with a "normal" pen, the small shadow that can be seen on the reverse side of the page
Cheryl Wood

Absolutely love She Reads Truth Bible! I received the Gray Linen Hardcover version, but the bible comes in several different beautiful colors. I love the key verses and reading plans. I see myself using this bible for years to come. The artwork at the beginning of each book is beautiful. The translation is Christian Standard Bible (CSB) which I am familiar with as I have other CSB bibles. I like the daily or yearly devotions that are included in the bible.

Features of the bible:

There is an introd
Create With Joy
She Reads Truth is a simply yet artfully designed Bible that's designed to get women to read the Word of God every day! This refreshing Bible offers you a wide variety of features and includes room for Bible journaling and note-taking; devotionals to read; artistically rendered Scriptures from every book of the Bible for you to memorize, and study aids to help you grow! This Bible will make a great gift for the young women in your life! The only downside is the tiny print...

This review contains
Joy
Dec 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was so excited to receive this Bible, not only do I love the look and the feel I also love the beautiful pictures, font, charts, and oh my...so much more. This is a great Bible with room to make notes...a reading plan and sections that break each book down so that one may get a deeper understanding. I especially enjoy tracing the timelines and following the journey of one of God's chosen.

The group SHE READS TRUTH is an online community of women that read and study the bible together, hold eac
Dec 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This year, I finally read through the whole Bible. It is why my last two years of reading lists are light. When I could read nothing else, this book was comforting and illuminating in a way nothing else could be.

I purchased the She Reads Truth Bible in the midst of my Bible reading journey. This Bible only added to the experience. It is gorgeous and so well thought out. I love the large text block and large clear margins. The devotionals in it are wonderful and don't just feel trite and elementa
Rebecca Parsons
Dec 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The She Reads Truth Bible comes beautifully packaged in a storage box. It is a bright peach color that looks great displayed on the living room table. It has gold engraved markings and lettering alone the spine and front cover. But the inside is jam packed with awesomeness.

At the beginning of each book, you get a handy Read and Understand overview with a timeline illustration that takes you to the time and place. There is also a 4-week reading plan for every book of the She Reads Truth Bible. It
Elissa Mowery
Nov 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
When I first heard about this Bible, I wanted it right away! I am such a visual learner and I was attracted to the extras this Bible has. When FrontGate Media provided me this Bible to review for B&H Publishing, I was blown away.This Bible is so great! Not only does it have beautiful illustrations and helpful maps timelines, and charts, it also has great devotionals and reading plans. All of these things have renewed my love for reading the Bible. If you choose this Bible, you will not regre ...more
Sarah Connatser
Dec 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really love this Bible. It's my first reading of the CSB translation and I'm a fan. It's accurate but reads easily. The beginning of each book gives context for the book, a timeline or map, and a reading plan, and I found it all to be really helpful. And I really appreciated the added resources at the beginning of the Bible about how to read it and explaining the gospel. The margins are a good size to be able to take notes on, but the pages are really thin. I totally understand that, but it mi ...more
Tanja Lunney
Nov 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorite-books
By far my favorite bible! The translation is very easy to understand for people who are just jumping into the word. I also love how there are cross references with scripture to dive in deeper to God's word. Not to mention the colorful pages, devotions, and all the other additives to this awesome bible. I would definitely recommend this bible! I also love the purpose behind She Reads Truth. Keep up the Good Work ladies!
Kaitlin Garrison
This Bible is my absolute favorite! It’s inherently beautiful in design, reflecting the ultimate beauty inside! I love how this Bible is laid out. It is full of maps, reading plans, book overviews and diagrams that really help you learn and study the text. Not to mention, there is beautiful artwork throughout. I would HIGHLY recommend this bible!!!
Annette Anderson
I absolutely loved this beautiful poppy colored hardback Bible. It takes nothing or adds nothing to the word of the Holy Bible. It simply shows you a timeline and a chart and how we can study in a year the words of the Bible. It gives you margin room to add journaling and notes as you read and it helps you remember 66 beautiful scriptures.
Great study Bible!
Elise Ames
Jan 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Gorgeous Bible! Also enjoyed the devotions that were specific to women's issues.
Victoria Gramuglia
Dec 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018, 101-in-1001
** read via the SRT app as my 2018 year long project**
Megan Kirby Anderson
Loved reading through this Bible. The reading plans were helpful and the in text devotionals were very good.

• By Way of the Silverthorns
  • The Lipstick Gospel: A Story about Finding God in Heartbreak, the Sistine Chapel, and the Perfect Cappuccino
  • It's Never Too Late: No Matter What, You Can Begin Again
  • Embrace Grace: Welcome to the Forgiven Life
  • Out Of Control And Loving It: Giving God Complete Control of Your Life
  • The Prayer of Protection: Living Fearlessly in Dangerous Times
  • NIV, Lifehacks Bible: Practical Tools for Successful Spiritual Habits
  • On a Ring and A Prayer (Jessie Stanton #1)
  • The Sacrament of Happy: What a Smiling God Brings to a Wounded World
  • Deadly Memories
  • Bounty Hunter (Classified K-9 Unit, #4)
  • Classified K-9 Unit Christmas: A Killer Christmas\Yuletide Stalking (Classified K-9 Unit, #7)
  • Sheriff (Classified K-9 Unit, #2)
Raechel Myers is always on the lookout for beauty, goodness, and truth in everyday life. Co-founder and CEO of She Reads Truth, Raechel has a bachelor’s degree in housing and environmental design, and is not afraid to paint a whole house over a long weekend. She longs to cook artisanal meals, but loves Chinese takeout. She lives south of Nashville, Tennessee, with her three favorite people.