Start by marking “Rebound Revival (Rebound Series #3)” as Want to Read:
Rebound Revival (Rebound Series #3)

Rebound Revival (Rebound Series #3)

4.32  ·  Rating details ·  31 Ratings  ·  20 Reviews
What do you do when your one-night stand turns out to be your new boss?

Cate’s been burned by her cheating ex-boyfriend, and runs away to a small town in southeastern Washington to avoid seeing him ever again. Her first night in town she’s swept away by a sexy stranger and gets treated to the best night of her life, only to find out he owns the vineyard where she’s the new
Published July 25th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Rebound Revival, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rebound Revival

Deb Markanton
Aug 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing

Jerica MacMillan’s Rebound series continues with Rebound Revival, another gorgeous and sexy novella. I adore this series. Its brilliance is subtle rather than in-your-face flashy. And one example of that brilliance is that I always seem to identify with the main character to some degree. Ms. MacMillan understands the psychology of what makes people tick and she uses it oh so well with the characters she creates. She’s also one damn smooth writer. Her elegantly written stories flow around you, wr
Catherine Bibby (Rochelle's Reviews)
I received a copy in exchange for an honest review.

Having read Jenna and Amy's story in the Rebound series, I couldn't wait to see what troubled souls Jerica MacMillan was going to bring together this time in Rebound Revival. Jerica takes us to Scabland's vineyard and gives us a taste of how a night of passion can lead to a trust and love like none before. Cate and Max are hot, intense, and at a complete emotional tug of war throughout their story.

Cate has been cheated on and left a little broke
Sweet Spot Sisterhood Book Lover's Blog
Jul 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: all my romance loving friends!
Another heart-warming and emotionally touching book by Jerica! The story takes us on the journey of Cate, our heroine, navigating her way past a hurtful breakup. A breakup that made her think less of herself and damaged her ability to trust others. When she moves away for a fresh start, she encounters a handsome man at the winery. Their immediate chemistry and sexual magnetism are palpable.
Max, our hero in this tale, is quite tall, dark, and stunningly gorgeous. He is originally from Chile, wit
Danielle from Short and Sassy
Aug 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
4 stars

This is my first by this author, and I must say, I really liked it.

Cate is determined to make a new life for herself. After seeing her boyfriend with another women, Cate decided to start over fresh in a small town. She got a new job, new place to live and a new attitude.

On her first night there, she goes to the winery she is going to be working for. She decided she would get a sneak peek before she starts. There she meets a handsome stranger who's flirting is fun and exciting. One thing
Sherri Babb
Aug 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book from start to finish. What a great ending to this series. I loved Cate but she was burned by a guy in the past and not really willing to trust in another. Max was just hot. I think of Max it was love at first site with Cate. She was so gun shy with guys and she honestly was very confused about what she should be feeling. I felt so sad for Max near the end of the books that I wanted to cry for him. I just loved the chemistry between these two. I loved the book. Definitely a 3 st ...more
Jacqualine Davis
Aug 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved the taboo-ness of this novella…one-night stand, boss/employee romance, older man. Cate is trying to protect her heart and her job, but Max is determined to claim her. Will her insecurities push him away or will she come to her senses before it's too late?
Sarah Greenwood
Jul 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is the third book in the Rebound series but can be read as standalone, the characters from the other books are mentioned in passing so to speak and you do see them but you won’t get lost by it. New town, new life and Cate’s slowly learning to live it right with new man Max leading the way.

So Cate has travelled a few hundred miles from Chicago for a new job in Walla Walla, southeast Washington. Number one reason for moving so far away is to prevent the chance of her bumping into her douche b
Julia Andersson
4 SWOONWORTHY HERO STARS

ABOUT THIS BOOK
Title: Rebound Revival
Series: Rebound Series #3
Author: Jerica MacMillan
Cliffhanger: (view spoiler)
HEA: (view spoiler)

"I want to devour you, to sink inside you and make you scream my name."

RATINGS

REVIEW
Rebound Revival is the third book in Jerica MacMillan’s Rebound Series. It’s
Jules
Jul 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This was my third book by Jerica McMillan, all in her Rebound Series, and I've got to say, she always delivers. Rebound Revival is a relatively quick read, not too short, not too long, which keeps you captivated, wondering to find out how things will turn out between the two main characters. If you love an office romance that's a bit different from what you expect, this book is for you!

When meeting Cate, the heroine, I at first thought she was a bit weak, but thinking about how she had been hurt
Literary Epic
Aug 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Rebound Revival is the 3rd book in the Rebound series and I have loved each and every one of them but there was something special about this book. I absolutely loved it from beginning to end.

Cate has moved away because of a cheating ex-boyfriend. When arriving in town Cate takes a trip to her new the vineyard she is going to start working at and meets a handsome stranger, Max, in the bar.

After hitting it off, Cate has a one night stand with Max thinking she will never see him again. Only on th
Michelle Brace (Wicked Babes Blog Reviews)
Jerica has done another wonderful job giving us a story about a heroine that has to pick up the pieces of her life after being hurt by her ex. If you haven't read the other books in this series you will still enjoy this series. I haven't had the chance to read them and can honestly say that you won't be lost and you will very much enjoy this book.

Cate was burned bad by her ex and is now hesitant and not open to trusting anyone else. She is starting over in a new place, with a new job and never
Louise White
Jul 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars

Cate is running away from her dick of an exboyfriend. She finds herself a new job and decides to visit the venue the night before her job starts to get a feel for the place. Whilst there she meets Max and decides that he can be her rebound Buddy. A one night stand couldn't do her any harm in this new town?

The next day she is blown over when she finds out exactly who the owner of the vineyard, where she is going to be the events co ordinator, is........Max.

What follows is a will they w
Nancy
Jul 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
ARC provided by author for an honest review

Loved Max!!! What a fun story. Broken heart Cate moves cross country to start over after getting a job in a vineyard. Little did she know this move was just what her heart needed. Cate and Max are like a cat and mouse always running around each other after their first encounter. This story has you laughing while also pulling on your heartstrings. Rebound Revival is a steamy, sexy read that has you turning the pages for more. It's another great story fro

She's a Lip Biter
Jul 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
One Night Stand Gone So Right!!!

Short, sweet, sexy and captivating!! This book is the 3 in the series and can be read as a standalone but I think reading the other 2 first help set this up. This story is about a woman who takes a new job at a winery in place. She goes out to get to know the town and ends up having a romp in the hay with a beautiful man...who also happens to be her boss. You get to see the entire making of their relationship: the fun times, the coworkers awkward times, the past c
Angelina Frazzini
Jul 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I was given a copy in exchange for an honest review.

I absolutely loved Rebound Revival. Max and Cate were such fun characters and so easy to relate to.

Cate has been through a rough time. She makes a choice she believes is a one time choice until she sees Max again. She fights it so hard but eventually gives in. It's such a sweet story. Max is patient and kind and understanding. Cate is strong but sensitive.

I had no doubts that this story would be just as great as the rest of the rebound serie
Latifa Morrisette
Jul 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book was amazing. It wasn't long, but it wasn't short. Jerica is a new author to me and I was blown away by this book.
Cate is hoping for a fresh start after the events in Chicago that lead her to accept a job in Washington. Once there she meets Max, gorgeous in his own right, she settles for one night with him. Little does she know he turns out to be her boss's boss. After one night with Cate, Max can't stop thinking about her. He just has to orovevto her that he's not like her ex boyfriend
wendy Shelton(obsessedbybooks)
Jul 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
What an amazing book. it's a quick read with great characters and story. Cate is in Washington trying to start over when she has a hot one night stand with sexy Max but that one great night isn't all she's in for when she realizes that Max is her boss's boss. Max hasn't been able to get Jerica out of his head since that one night but he has to prove himself to her that he's different. I loved it.
Kristen Zimmerman (Book 'Em Krafty)
I received a copy in exchange for a honest review. Fantastic Read! Rebound Revival is the third book in the Rebound series. This is the first book from this series that I have read, now I need to read the first two books. If you're looking for fairly quick read, this should be at the top of your list. Jerica MacMillan knocked it out of the park with this one.
Modern
Jul 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
Once again Jerica does an amazing job with Rebound Revival! I enjoyed seeing Brian and Jenna, Adam and Amy again. Wish there was more insight on Max's part regarding his attraction to Cate. There was brief description of her but didn't feel the attraction. Regardless, still felt the swoon which is always a good sign!
Katie Chapman
Mar 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great series! I think this was my favorite story I in the series, but really they were all great! I'm only sad that these were novellas and not full novels...I want more!
Snowmine
May 05, 2017
Stephanie Viglione
Sep 14, 2016

Rebound Series (3 books)
  • Rebound Therapy (Rebound Series #1)
  • Rebound Envy (Rebound Series, #2)