Start by marking “Losers Weepers (Jane Barnaby Adventures #2)” as Want to Read:
Losers Weepers (Jane Barnaby Adventures #2)

Losers Weepers

(Jane Barnaby Adventures #2)

Jane Barnaby had everything going her way: a prestigious internship at the Museum of Natural History, a fantastic Upper West Side sublet apartment, and helping plan her newly-engaged college friend's wedding.

Until a casual lunch with her friend’s fiancé set off alarm bells, and sent her digging into the rabbit hole that is his past.

When that rabbit hole leads Jane and
Published July 26th 2016 by Writing Dreams

To ask other readers questions about Losers Weepers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Losers Weepers

Start your review of Losers Weepers (Jane Barnaby Adventures #2)
Sharon Miller
Aug 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: All readers
The action is non-stop from the news of the engagement of Jane’s friend at the beginning of the book, right to the very end. I love how Jane jumps with both feet into dangerous or sticky situations. I received this book for free from eBook Discovery. I voluntarily review this book. This is my honest review.
Holly Lenz
Nov 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Losers Weepers, the second book in the Jane Barnaby series, is a hoot! The book is an entertaining and fun adventure that moves at a breakneck pace. Sure it's a little silly, but its a fun read that would make a good light movie (in case any producers are interested). The book works well independently, though having read the first book sets you up nicely as well.

Suitable for pretty much any audience. This would probably be a PG/ PG13 rating if it was a movie.

The narrator of the audiobooks is
Quanita
Jun 13, 2019 rated it liked it
When Jane's friend secretly leaves for England, Jane immediately grabs a flight to find her friend. WWII art theft drives the story based on a false diary. Definitely a chick lit, a little wordy, a little too mushy for me. Base story a great concept.
Brian Paules
Oct 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I found this a delightful mixture of history, mystery and romance. It's a fairly quick read which I appreciate since my time is limited. I received this book for free from eBook Discovery. I voluntarily review this book. This is my honest review.
Mary
Jul 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Jane Barnaby is the friend all of us want to have--she's compulsive and dives head into situations but somehow has a way of getting herself out of the huge scrapes she seems to find herself in the middle of. I think that describes this book very well too. Like the first book, Jane is on her way into another big mystery, this time trying to find the hidden treasure stolen by the Nazis. This leads her and her on and off again boyfriend in and out of trouble, nonstop and leaves the reader almost ...more
Mary
Jul 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Inishowen Cailín
Dec 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: audio-books
This story was great. The adventure held non stop action. I love Jane. She is capable in sticky situations, her clumsiness adds a little humour and she doesn't hesitate in a crisis.
This was a fun and entertaining read from start to finish and I look forward to the next adventure in the series.

Beth
Jul 01, 2016
Joyce
Jul 26, 2016
J.J. DiBenedetto
Jul 27, 2016 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)
Debra Lavoie
Wendy
Patricia Parsons
Alan Saxon
Mar 12, 2018

• Murder and Citrus Cream Cake (Mysteries of Treasure Cove #3)
  • Murder of Ravens (Gabriel Hawke #1)
  • Murder and Cherry Cake (Mysteries of Treasure Cove #4)
  • Today I Am Mad
  • A Sea Rose for the Duchess
  • Efferus (Fringe Worlds #2)
  • Engaged in Wickedness (A Bridal Favors Novella
  • Engaged in Wickedness (Bridal Favors, #0.5)
  • Wedded in Scandal (Bridal Favors, #1)
  • Secret Betrayal
  • The Uncommon Rider (The Exceptional S. Beaufont Book 1)
  • Murder and Layer Cake (Mysteries of Treasure Cove #1)
  • Lord of Mischief (The Duke of Strathmore, #6)
  • Only an Earl Will Do (To Marry a Rogue, #1)
  • A Guiding Light For The Lost Earl
  • House of Dolls 4: A Superhero Thriller
  • Not Just a Princess
  • Divine Madness (Way of the Immortals #2)
J.J. (James) DiBenedetto was born in Yonkers, New York. He attended Case Western Reserve university, where as his classmates can attest, he was a complete nerd. Very little has changed since then.

He currently lives in Arlington, Virginia with his beautiful wife and their cat (who has thoroughly trained them both). When he's not writing, James works in the direct marketing field, enjoys the opera,

Jane Barnaby Adventures (3 books)
  • Finders Keepers (Jane Barnaby Adventures #1)
  • Her Brother's Keeper