Start by marking “The Short Story Collection (True Calling)” as Want to Read:
The Short Story Collection (True Calling)

The Short Story Collection (True Calling)

This short story collection contains bonus stories set in the True Calling world, including:

Torn Apart - narrated by Cal Remus, this story explains what happens to Cal at the end of True Calling.

Endings and Beginnings - narrated by Anneka Skyee.

Perfect Moment - this story is set two years after the end chapter of Destiny Rising. Join all your favorite characters as they ce
Published July 10th 2016

To ask other readers questions about The Short Story Collection, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Short Story Collection

Candace Robinson
Jul 10, 2016 Candace Robinson rated it it was amazing
This was the perfect addition to the series. It is a quick read, and I love Siobhan's writing!!
Lola
I received a copy in exchange for an honest review

The True calling Short Story Collection is a fun collection of 4 short stories set in the true calling world. The first two stories were really short, a bit too short for my taste, but they do shed some extra light on two small, but important parts of the series. The last two stories were my favorite. They are almost over the top happy, but it's just so nice to see some happiness after all these characters have been through and the last short sto
Tayla Robichaud
Jul 10, 2016 Tayla Robichaud rated it liked it
Shelves: 2016
** I received a free copy from the author for an honest review **

This was cute. I'm still trying so hard to enjoy these when I hate cal so much haha.

I am really excited about the next spin off series tho!
Moriah
Jul 09, 2016 Moriah rated it it was amazing
*This review will also appear on A Leisure Moment*

**I received an eARC of this collection from the author in exchange for an honest review**

Torn Apart

I’ve missed Cal Remus. His love for Ariana Skyee throughout the entire series was one of my favorite parts of the entire True Calling trilogy. The time between True Calling and Beyond Reach, where Ariana doesn’t know what happened to Cal, was accounted for in this short story through his eyes. If you’ve read the entire trilogy, you know how everyth
Poulami (Daydreaming Books)
Originally posted on Daydreaming Books.

*I received an eARC of this book from the author in exchange for an honest review.*

This book reminded me how much I loved and enjoyed the True Calling series. Here are the links to my reviews of the True Calling series- True Calling (book 1), Beyond Reach (book 2), Light of a Thousand Stars (book 2.5), Destiny Rising (book 3).

Torn Apart- This book was from Cal's POV which narrated the incident about how he was seperated from Ari at the end of the first book
Myndi
Jun 24, 2016 Myndi rated it it was amazing
I am such a HUGE fan of authors doing books like this! I love to read a series and be sitting in that series hangover state and get the satisfaction of the extension of the series by little stories like these, especially contained within a collection so you can read them all at once. I'm also a big fan of getting parts of the story retold from another character's point of view. We get both in this collection from Ms. Davis and I couldn't be happier.

In Torn Apart, we get to see Cal's POV of what
A Leisure Moment
description

The True Calling Short Story Collection is the perfect way to spend an afternoon or morning. It’s a quick read and reminded me of the characters that hold a special place in my heart. Siobhan’s writing is wonderful as always, and the characters are complex and realistic. If you haven’t read anything by her yet, I suggest downloading something immediately.

Read the entire review of the collection!

description
Maria Arcara
Aug 01, 2016 Maria Arcara rated it it was amazing
I had already read the True Calling series and most of the short stories, but when the short story collection came out, I felt compelled to re-read them. Again, I loved them! I had wanted to refresh my memory with the details of the series in order to get the most out of the short stories & I'm really glad I did.... So many events from the series are explained & given closure in the short stories; it was a great way for Ms Davis to not only conclude the series, but also set the stage for ...more
Cristina
Jul 01, 2016 Cristina rated it it was amazing
Review Also Posted On Crazy Beautiful Reads

~ I received an e-copy from the author in exchange for an honest review~

***Note: It is best if you've read The True Calling Series before, because it contains major spoilers***

I never knew how much I was missing this excelent young adult sci-fi series, until this very moment. And it looks like Mrs. Davis still has some wonderful ideas towards continuing the series at hand. I can only congratulate her for everything she's doing because she does a badass
Josie
Oct 01, 2016 Josie rated it it was amazing
I received a free copy of this book from the author in exchange for my honest review. This has not influenced my opinion nor have I been compensated in any way. These short story's give you a glimpse into the lives of the characters in the future and how they have changed, I love how ariana and cal as well as zane and Mel have made a lovely life for themselves. The short story's seem to be the perfect way to end things as well as start of a new series about lily. I'm a little saddend by the way ...more
Danielle
Jul 05, 2016 Danielle rated it it was amazing
A nice collection of short stories (or expanded chapters) for the True Calling series. I especially liked the last one, Under the Mistletoe. It makes me really eager for Lily's story, which Siobhan will be telling in a spin off series. The first book will come out in 2017- I don't want to wait!

This is a definite must if you are a fan of the True Calling series, but I would definitely recommend reading it after you've finished the series.
thebooknerd_360
This short story collection is filled with perfect stories. The cover seemed cool and the fonts and colors made it stand out.
Each of the short stories has been very detailed and addicting to read. I loved being able to read about each character and what happened through their eyes.
This is a definite read and I highly recommend that you read this trilogy and other works by Siobhan Davis as it is a compelling and page turning series that will keep you on the edge.
Tera Comer
Jun 24, 2016 Tera Comer rated it it was amazing
Since I am unable to find a separate link for Torn Apart I will put it here, my reviews of the other short stories are in their respective links.
All I have to say is I could feel the heart ache coming from Cal and was rooting hard for him to get back together with Ariana. Since I already read the entire series this made so much more sense knowing what happened
Wanda
Jul 09, 2016 Wanda rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
You get a different perspective and insight into situations that you didnt expect. The series is wonderful and this was a surprising treat! Siobhan is a master at story telling that grips you. If you like romance, sci-fi, and mystery add this to you list today!

I was given a free copy of this book for an honest review.
Dana
Jun 29, 2016 Dana rated it it was amazing
I really loved this collection. I definitely recommend reading this along with the series! I will go ahead and place separate reviews for each story.
Shannon
Jun 25, 2016 Shannon rated it it was amazing
I love this short story collection! I loved the True Calling series, so I was ecstatic that there were short story addition to the series! These short stories are a must read for anyone who liked the series. There are definitely spoilers to the series in these short stories, so be sure to read the main books of the series first. The following will have spoilers for the series, so you have been warned!

The first of the short stories is, Torn Apart, which is told in Cal's POV, which I love! It is t
Teresa
Buy Link: http://siobhandavis.co.uk/true-callin...
Reviewer: Teresa Fallen Angel
Blurb:
True Calling Series

Endings and Beginnings - narrated by Anneka Skyee.

Perfect Moment - this story is set t
Fiona Leung
Jun 25, 2016 Fiona Leung rated it it was amazing
(I received a copy from the author in exchange for my honest review)

Torn Apart:
This short story is told from Cal's POV and it took place in the last chapter of True Calling.

Cal is separated from Ari as she is earth-bound and we can see how determined Cal is as he decided to do everything he can in his power to find his way back to Ari.

Endings and Beginnings:
This short story was set before True Calling, when Ari's mom Anneka was engaged to Nate (Cal's dad).

Woah! I hear you say...

Yes we get an ins
Heather Baxter
Jun 24, 2016 Heather Baxter rated it really liked it
I was nice to read the miscellaneous short stories (Torn Apart, Endings and Beginnings) in a single collection. That being said, I'm not certain I would actually call any of the short stories, short stories; rather, extended chapters. I'm glad that Zane finally moved on in "Perfect Moment". I'm sure that Cal and Mel will always be suspicious of Zane's feelings to Ari but you could feel his happiness in "Under the Mistletoe".

Lily and Deacon are rather sad. Deacon's parentage clearly bothers him
Tara O'Connor
Very short - not worth buying

Although i loved the true calling series this short story collection is ridiculously short and kinda pointless!! Its really not worth spending money on and isnt even available on kindle unlimited like the rest of the series. You are not missing out on anything by slipping this book.
Jennifer G
Jun 24, 2016 Jennifer G rated it it was amazing
For anyone who loves the True Calling series these short stories are a must read. They are little glimpses behind the main story from other character's POV's. Loved every single one!
Deirdre
Deirdre rated it it was amazing
Jul 26, 2016
Lynn
Lynn rated it it was amazing
Apr 09, 2017
Jenny Nackers
Jenny Nackers rated it it was amazing
Jan 22, 2017
Chandra
Chandra rated it liked it
Aug 25, 2016
Vyella
Vyella rated it it was amazing
Jan 02, 2017
Angela McCloskey
Angela McCloskey rated it liked it
Apr 14, 2017
Stef
Stef rated it really liked it
Jan 02, 2017
Sinead
Sinead rated it it was amazing
Nov 02, 2016
Katy AndJosh
Katy AndJosh rated it it was amazing
Jul 30, 2016
Subscribe to the Kennedy Boys newsletter to read an advance sample of Keeping Kyler and to read exclusive bonus scenes not available anywhere else. http://eepurl.com/cpxkFP

USA Today bestselling author Siobhan Davis writes emotionally intense young adult and new adult fiction with swoon-worthy romance, complex characters, and tons of unexpected plot twists and turns that will have you flipping the
More about Siobhan Davis...

True Calling (3 books)
  • True Calling (True Calling, #1)
  • Beyond Reach (True Calling, #2)
  • Destiny Rising (True Calling #3)