Start by marking “Preppy: The Life & Death of Samuel Clearwater, Part One (King, #5)” as Want to Read:
Preppy: The Life & Death of Samuel Clearwater, Part One (King, #5)

Preppy: The Life & Death of Samuel Clearwater, Part One

(King #5)

4.60  ·  Rating details ·  9,007 ratings  ·  1,375 reviews
You thought Preppy was dead...you thought wrong.

Samuel Clearwater, A.K.A Preppy, likes bowties, pancakes, suspenders, good friends, good times, good drugs, and a good f*ck.
He s worked his way out from beneath a hellish childhood and is living the life he s always imagined for himself. When he meets a girl, a junkie on the verge of ending it all, he s torn between his fee
Published October 25th 2016 by T.M. FRAZIER

·  9,007 ratings  ·  1,375 reviews

T.M. Frazier
Sep 13, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)

Preppy's brother's book is now LIVE!
AppleBooks: https://apple.co/2HZ2zka
Amazon Worldwide: http://mybook.to/N9NE
Nook: http://bit.ly/2uNFgS6
Kobo: http://bit.ly/2TWFXma

description

READ CHAPTER ONE OF NINE HERE!
In case you missed my newsletter, click here to read the entire first chapter of NINE before it releases at midnight tonight! PS-NOW LIVE IN AUSTRALIA! <3

description

Preppy's brother's story is almost here!
AMAZON GLOBAL: http://mybook.to/N9NE

APPLE BOOKS: https://itunes
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo eb9358521082a219cd6f5c32036588_zpsg9ujf5hd.gif

Pancakes, bowties, suspenders, and a crazy fucking good time till I DIE!!!! Yup, guess who is back motherf*ckers? Samuel Clearwater aka PREPPY!!! The long awaited return of Preppy was worth the wait as readers got to see that Preppy is one crazy mofo that doesn’t need to do much to win our hearts. Maybe it’s the smile or the bow ties but either way T.M. Frazier has readers like myself addicted.

photo 05b63a5093785e54d5f3098475db58_zpsenfij4hu.gif“I never knew true fear until I met pure evil.
Christy
Oct 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars!!!

photo DF22D2F3-297C-45C0-9709-B55ED5BD58FF_zpsnarcjkbj.jpg

“Life’s too short to pretend to be anyone else. I’m just me. I say what I want to fucking say. I do what I want to do and I don’t fucking apologize for it.”
Preppy was one of my favorite characters in the ‘King’ series. If you’ve read those books, you know him and you love him #BecausePancakes. I am a long time fan of TM Frazier and I’ve read and loved all her books. That being said, I was so nervous to read this book. Because of all we learned about Preppy and the history in th
Candace
Please check out more of my reviews at www.bookaddicthaven.com

If you're like me, you've been waiting for Preppy's story ever since reading the first book in the 'King' series. There is something oddly endearing about the tattooed, bow-tie wearing, drug-dealing enigma, that is Preppy. Nothing about him can be described as typical, or even appealing on it's own. However, it just seems to work. You can't help but love him.

This book begins years earlier than the other books in the series. It takes y
Eve (Between The Bookends)
Oct 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing

description

Samuel Clearwater, A.K.A Preppy, is as twisted as the day is long. He's the devil in a disguise of suspenders, bowties, and button ups. When he saves a junkie girl from ending it all, the devil decides to come out and play.

Andrea ‘Dre’ Capulet just wants all the pain to end. Deciding to take a nosedive off a water tower seems like the only option left to her. When she is saved by a tattooed walking contradiction, it sets them both on a crash course towards love and death.

Gosh, I don't even know
Jessica-❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
Dec 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
4 Bow Ties

Was there ever really a question of whether I was going to love this book or not? I have been a Preppy super fan ever since I first read about him in King. I was trying to wait to read this book until at least the second part came out. It's obvious I failed at that, and I am so glad I did!

I am going to do my best to make this review spoiler free, because I don't want to give away too much for anyone that either hasn't read all the previous books in the series or hasn't read this book.
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
4.5 Stars

I’m going to hurt you,” he said, undoing the top button of my shorts and pushing his hand into my panties, cupping my sex in his warm and powerful hand. He squeezed, just a little, a show of power. “I’m going to hurt you with my lips. With my fingers. With my cock. It’s going to be the best fucking pain you’ve ever felt.”

Damn you T.M. Frazier! Damn you and your evil genius! What are you doing to me? I can't even right now. First you shatter my cold black heart in Tyrant. Then you g
Pam
5 love never dies stars

For most people, death is the end of their story. For Preppy and Dre, it was only the beginning…

...and what a beginning it was.

Samuel Clearwater a.k.a Preppy has been a man after our hearts, he has this way about him that makes you instantly fall in love even while knowing the darkness that is right under his skin. He has an uncanny ability to make you laugh while putting you under his spell with his charm.

Of course, the gift of honesty was in addition to my sense of
Sabrina
Currently FREE
Amazon US * Amazon UK

This is clearly a case of it's me not you. I think I got my expectations up way too high before starting this and then disappointed myself. Just like everyone else I loved Preppy from the first time we met him in King. He's a character that is impossible to ignore and not many people would want to. So when I started this and was looking for way more of his insanity it was sad to see that there didn't seem to be much of it. Sure he was still cuckoo bananas, and
XxTainaxX
Oct 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Re-read update: STILL so very good. Couldn't put it down even when I knew everything that was going to happen!

4.5 Stars. Let me start off by saying that this is not a "safe" read no matter which way you slice it. Prep is messed up in ways that go beyond any hero I've ever read. I've got to commend Ms. Frazier for standing at the proverbial line, looking down, laughing, and flipping it off before skipping over it merrily lol I'll be honest in saying that Prep's proclivities had me dealing with a
Liz
“I never knew true fear until I met pure evil. He wore a smile and a bow tie.”
description

Preppy: The Life and Death of Samuel Clearwater, Part One is the fifth book in the King Series. Every single book in this series is stacked with action and complex characters that will keep you on the edge of your seat the entire read. From the very first moment I met Preppy, I knew he was one character that I could never get enough of.

description
“Listen, life isn’t about what happened to you in your past, it’s about where y
Shanny
Jun 24, 2016 marked it as to-read
Can't freaking wait! Preppy's book is coming.....

Kaleigh ❤️
Nov 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5 UNDERSTATEMENT of the F*CKING YEAR STARS

First off, I would like to remind everyone that when you go into this series it is not for the faint of heart! It is dark and twisted and utter perfection! If this is the type of books you like to read and you haven't read this series...*tsk *tsk! SMH! Now onto the review!

“...what I had seen would be burned into my brain and haunt me forever.
A wicked smile, a bow tie…and a gun.”

photo E3038B23-9FF8-46DB-B96C-5416632B213F_zpsybol7hzc.jpg
 photo 5CB976AE-88C3-4F71-AEBB-66E221E177F3_zpsaatclqsi.gif

I absolutely fell in love with Preppy in King (book 1)! He was a charismati
warhawke
Genre: Contemporary Romace
Type: Book 5 of King series
POV: First Person Dual
Rating:

Samuel Clearwater a.k.a. Preppy grew up in an abusive household. He used his past as a motivation to make something out of his life - even if that something was not exactly straight with the law.

Andrea (Dre) Capulet was a desperate junkie at the end of the line. Just when she thought the ending was in sight, she was saved. With Preppy's help, she was determined to straighten her life, but it proved to be a hard ta
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
TITLE: Preppy: The Life & Death of Samuel Clearwater
SERIES: (King, #5)
AUTHOR: T.M. Frazier
GENRE: CONTEMPORARY ROMANCE
CHAPTERS: Prologue | Forty-Two
RELEASE DATE: 25th October, 2016

Bowtie...'till I DIE.

PREPPPY: So this is what we know and have grown to love about 'Preppy'

Samuel Clearwater, A.K.A Preppy, likes bowties, pancakes, suspenders, good friends, good times, good drugs, he LOVES Kat Fenton (Oh my bad) and a good f*ck.

BUT there is so much more to him than meets the eye..

In orde
Natalie The Biblioholic
T.M. Frazier... I want to thank you for creating this book. I want to thank you for gifting me an early copy of this book because release day wasn't soon enough for me (I've got a copy on pre-order to add to my Frazierland collection). You have the incredible knack of creating lovable bastards and bishes. Thank you for breathing life back into my most beloved character, Preppy. I love all of the men, but with Preppy... my heart has been broken through too many books. When Doe/Ray read his letter ...more
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
4 STARS

photo 1477418291970_zps6tdsf2zx.jpg

When I first started this series I had no idea that I would fall in love with it so much. "King" gave me a taste of the bad boy that we all love, and just the mention of his name gives me shivers.Then we got "Bear" and I was freakin RUINED!! He was the epitome of a BAD ASS and I loved every single thing about him hands down.

Then Tracy gave us this colorful take no sh*t mixed in with a side of crazy,character named "Preppy". And you know what happened? I was ruined again!. Samuel Clearwa
Beverly
Oct 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
"For most people, death is the end of their story.
For Preppy and Dre, it was only the beginning…”

Let me start by saying from the moment I met Preppy, I loved him if you read this series you probably do too. However, if you haven’t read Preppy yet you don’t even realize how much you love him. I started out thinking this guy is hilarious and I love funny, but I also love broken characters and Preppy is damaged. When I read this book I was in awe of how much I could really love a character.

Prepp
Zuray yaruz7
Jun 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
OMG I've always loved Preppy but now I'm in Love with him.

This book was nothing of what I was expecting. It was sooo much more. We get to see layers of Preppy we haven't seen in any of the other books and honestly they surprised me and made me love him even more.

Dre was perfectly imperfect for Preppy

She's had a rough few years and she was on a downward spiral when she collide with Preppy.

If you have already read this series you already know that T.M. Frazier is the queen of cliffhangers and thi
Jen
Oct 27, 2016 rated it liked it
When I first heard that the crazy, psychotic, Preppy was getting a book; I was so excited!!!! Probably even a bit scared, because I couldn't imagine how we were going to find any kind of normalcy, or romance in Preppy's life. I have anticipated this book for a long time now, so when the 24 hour countdown begun until it was going to show up on my Kindle...it was painful to wait for it!!! I had my Buddy read all set up, and I knew Steph and I were going to need to hold one anothers hand through th ...more
Sher❤ The Fabulous BookLover
☆4 Preppylicious Stars!☆

description

"What exactly is the Preppy special? A bullet with a side of bow tie."

I love Preppy! Forget King and Bear, give me more Preppy! This character needs to be real. He needs his own clothing line, his own tv show or something. What I'm trying to say is Preppy is the man and I can't get enough of him! The crazier and weirder he is the more turned on I get! How does one use suspenders, bow ties and guns in the same sentence...only Preppy. I want to tame him and make him my own!
Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️

photo 05F08142-C36B-4BA0-8992-A77306E2B1E2_zps9m15umoj.gif

I must admit, Preppy's book is one of my most highly anticipated reads of this year. With that comes a bit of trepidation- of fear for too high of expectations. Preppy is one of those side characters we've met and gotten to attach to right from the beginning with King. His humor and wit is such a welcome contradiction to the darkish anti-hero nature of these books.

photo 611913F6-6262-4234-9B9C-5716661236E0_zpsrs6c3yz4.jpg

A kid that was once saved by a bully on the playground by King is now a grown man dressed in a hipster motif. But don't let the bo
Aisha  ☠️☠️
COME THE FUCK ON

This is just a rant!

I started this book a happy person. I cause I couldn't wait to get my grabby hand.

This book started out pretty good, it's was hooking to my seat. That I wanted the next book fast. And this series seems almost my favourite series.

BUT THE AUTHOR FUCKING RUIN IT.

How?.

You.

Ask.

Well, I'll tell. You

The fucking Threesome. With preppy, Bear and Dre.

It

For

Any

Fucking

Reason.

I'm not trying to a rude bitch.

Ok I did not like preppy that much eit
AJ
Oct 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
“I never knew true fear until I met pure evil.
He wore a smile and a bow tie”

WOW! What a read!

I have been desperate for this book. Absolutely desperate! And T.M. Frazier absolutely delivered. This is an intriguing, exciting, funny, dark and dirty book that is full of surprises and a surprising amount of heart, and I could not put it down.

Samuel Clearwater, aka ‘Preppy’ was introduced as a character in King and I, like a lot of other readers, have been obsessed with him from the very beginning. P
RentasticReads
Update:

Okay, I just finished listening to the audiobook version. And OMFG IT WAS SO GOOD, I could cry. Everything was heightened and I felt EVERYTHING. That's when I know it's a really brilliant one. I mean, the book itself is already phenomenal as it is. But nothing can compare to listening to Dre and Samuel go through all of that.

This is honestly one of the best audiobooks I've listened to. Huge kudos to Lance Greenfield and Kirsten Leigh for knocking this one out of the park! Definitely the
* Meli Mel *

♥ ♥ ♥ 4.25 STARS ♥ ♥ ♥

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

'I wanted to see her sad. Taste her tears. I wanted to know what she sounded like when she cried. In pain, in pleasure, in both.'

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

I was super excited when I heard that Preppy was getting his own book. I just loved him in the previous books of the King series. He provided the much needed comic relief and was just an overall awesome guy. I will admit, though, that I was a
Lina's Reviews  ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥ღೋBook Blogღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥
 photo newreviewbannerfeather_zpspga5dbag.jpg

{ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review.}

photo rosebuttonsmall_zpsrpi6fijr.jpg  photo rosebuttonsmall_zpsrpi6fijr.jpg  photo rosebuttonsmall_zpsrpi6fijr.jpg

Title: Preppy
Author: T.M. Frazier
Category: Romance, dark
Series or Standalone: Part of a series
POV: Dual
Plot: 5
Characters: 5
HEA: Not telling

What did I just read??? OMG. Get ready for Samuel Clearwater!!!!!!
Finally we have Preppy's story and what a journey it is!
Samuel is one of the most complex character ever; funny in his own dark way, clever and of you are a fan of the King series you have to read this book!
What happens when a man w
Betül
Jul 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
**ARC provided in exchange for an honest review**

description

"He'd said he couldn't keep me. That didn't mean I wouldn't always be his."

My year was made when TM Frazier announced that Preppy would get his own books. Preppy is one of my all time favorite characters. He is one of the only characters that made me laugh out loud so many times, it was just impossible NOT to fall in love with him in the previous books. I had very high expectations for this book, and I am so glad I wasn't let down by the author.

I
alyssa
Feb 19, 2017 rated it did not like it
Shelves: dnf, 1-star
DNF @ 80 Pages

The first 80 pages were so slow and I felt so bored. I'm truly disappointed b/c in King, Samuel Clearwater, aka Preppy, was my most favorite character! And when I found out that he was going to have a book of his own, I was super hyped for it! And when I started reading this a couple of days ago, and have only gotten to page 80, I just can't. Maybe I'll come back at a later time.
Fifty Shades of R...: November 2016 BOTM ~ Preppy by T. M. Frazier 7 37 Nov 23, 2016 05:54PM
Preppy! 1 42 Jul 18, 2016 06:54PM

• The Song Remains the Same (NOLA's Own #3)
  • Disclaim (Deliver, #3)
  • Finding Rhiannon (Lilith's Army MC, #2)
  • This is Me, Baby (War & Peace, #5)
  • Perfect Rage (Unyielding, #3)
  • The Forever Broken (The Broken)
  • Liquid & Ash
  • Harley Quinn (2013- ) #14
  • Filthy 3 (Filthy, #3)
  • Unbreakable (Fallen Aces MC, #2)
  • Ballistic (Vigilantes, #3)
  • Damnable Grace (Hades Hangmen, #5)
T.M. (Tracey Marie) Frazier never dreamed that a single person would ever read a word she wrote when she published her first book. Now, she is a five-time USA Today bestselling author and her books have been translated into numerous languages and published all around the world.

T.M. enjoys writing what she calls ‘wrong side of the tracks romance’ with morally corrupt anti-heroes and ballsy heroine

King (9 books)
  • King (King, #1)
  • Tyrant (King, #2)
  • Lawless (King, #3)
  • Soulless (King, #4)
  • Preppy: The Life & Death of Samuel Clearwater, Part Two (King, #6)
  • Preppy: The Life & Death of Samuel Clearwater, Part Three (King, #7)
  • Up in Smoke (King, #8)
  • N9ne: The Tale of Kevin Clearwater (King, #9)
“I never knew true fear until I met pure evil. He wore a smile and a bow tie.” 21 likes
“When you start walking on egg shells around people, that’s when you know that those are people you don’t need to be around. Life’s too short to pretend to be anyone else.” 16 likes