Start by marking “Irreplaceable (Underneath It All, #3)” as Want to Read:
Irreplaceable (Underneath It All, #3)

Irreplaceable (Underneath It All #3)

It's official: billionaire Jackson Colt has fallen in love. After spending his life avoiding that four letter word, pretending he didn't want to be seen, he realizes that love is worth the risk. But does Sadie feel the same?

In her darkest hour, face to face with her demons, Sadie McLeod should be doing the thing she does best--pushing away everyone.
Her heart is on the li
Published June 22nd 2016

To ask other readers questions about Irreplaceable, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Irreplaceable

Amanda
Jun 24, 2016 Amanda rated it liked it
Shelves: advanced-reviews
This series started out really good...and I was hoping for a story that had similar angst as the series His Submissive did but it didn't. There was not really any angst or drama...and the last two parts felt rushed. I enjoyed reading this series, and I liked what I read but I wanted more from this series.

Maybe we will get more at a later date for these two or even a spin off with Joe and/or Rose.
I do want to say this was by all means NOT a bad series...I really liked Jackson's character not to
Golden
Jul 02, 2016 Golden rated it really liked it
I received this ARC copy in exchange for an honest review

GENERAL INFO: Irreplaceable (Underneath it All:Book three)
Year Pub: 2016- No RePub
Book Type: Short Story
Genre: Romance
Sub-Categories: Anthologies, Serials, Romance
Standalone/Cliffhanger: Cliffhanger (Books 3-3)
Epilogue Included: No
===========================
POV: H (Jackson Colt) h (Sadie McLeod)

BOOK DESCRIPTION:
It's official: billionaire Jackson Colt has fallen in love. After spendin
Cheryl Sanders
Jul 08, 2016 Cheryl Sanders rated it really liked it
I love the writing style of this author. Even though I was never a fan of shorts, I have come to love and anticipate her stories told in multiple short books. The story was good but fell short of being great. Jackson Colt and Sadie McLeod are amazing characters that deserved a little more of an in depth story. I did love the interaction with Sadie and her mother towards the end.

This is the conclusion to their story but It feels incomplete in my opinion. Things were happening, feelings were being
Carol
Jun 23, 2016 Carol rated it it was amazing
Loved this series, great ending to a great series!❤ Both Jackson and Sadie fight pasts that have so many bad memories to overcome, that keep them from opening up to a relationship together. Sadie and Rose's mother is quite the gal, busy keeping herself intertained, and those of the male gender, using her girls in whatever way fit her needs. Will they all be able to let go of the past, open their hearts, especially to a new love, stop dwelling in the past!! Enjoy these 3 books, great series ...more
Tanya Mayes
Jul 04, 2016 Tanya Mayes rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed reading this story. About Jackson and Sadie they make a great couple; there exactly what the other needed. Just the thought of them all becoming a family it was heartwarming . It was great that Sadie was able to make peace with her mother. It was sad at the way that it had to be done. Jackson nd Sadie still managed to get in some hot sex time. I wasn't ready for their story to end and great story and series.
Mary
Jun 23, 2016 Mary rated it really liked it
As Sadie and Rose face yet more drama from their mother, will Sadie really let Jackson in to help? Jackson shows how much Sadie means to him as he just helps, no strings attached. As they head into this new situation, we get to experience Jackson truly opening up to Sadie. Can Sadie let her fears go and accept what Jackson is offering? At the same time we watch the 2 sisters connect in a new way as they find a new path. A fabulously sexy and satisfying conclusion to Jackson and Sadie’s journey.
DawnMarie  Carpintero
Jul 01, 2016 DawnMarie Carpintero rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
5 Stars

I was given this book for my honest review

This author I admit can't do any wrong when it comes to her writings and her characters. She brings so much vibrance to her books not to mention hot hot steamy sex.

This continued journey just makes you want to jump into the book.

Simple Amazing

Happy Reading
Catherine Coffman
Jun 28, 2016 Catherine Coffman rated it really liked it
Shelves: series
The third installment of this story gave us more back ground on both Jackson and Sadie. Both had a hard life growing up and we get hear more about Jacksons life when he was younger. We also get a to see a great interaction between Sadie and her mom. I loved this series and hope the Ava Claire will continue this series with Jackson and Sadie. A short series but one everyone will enjoy.
angel
Aug 06, 2016 angel rated it it was ok
Not sure

This is by far not one of my favorite series, the books were very unrealistic and Jumped around a little took much for my liking
Hollie
Hollie rated it liked it
Mindy
Mindy rated it it was amazing
Oct 21, 2016
Shantal  (VERIFED BOOK LOVER)
Shantal (VERIFED BOOK LOVER) rated it did not like it
Sep 08, 2016
Kala
Kala rated it really liked it
Aug 28, 2016
Majda
Majda rated it did not like it
Mar 02, 2017
Susan
Susan rated it it was amazing
Aug 30, 2016
Debbie
Debbie rated it really liked it
Tanya Scuncio
Tanya Scuncio rated it liked it
Sep 17, 2016
Stella Aquino
Stella Aquino rated it it was ok
Jun 26, 2016
Angie Barhydt
Angie Barhydt rated it really liked it
Aug 30, 2016
Ruth Evans
Ruth Evans rated it really liked it
Jun 26, 2016
Lisa Klose
Lisa Klose rated it really liked it
Jul 31, 2016
Erin Files
Erin Files rated it it was amazing
Oct 12, 2016
inocencia harding
inocencia harding rated it liked it
Jul 14, 2016
Rose
Rose rated it liked it
Luciana Matos
Luciana Matos rated it it was ok
Aug 11, 2016
Coralie
Coralie rated it really liked it
Jun 28, 2016
Holly Johnson Harper
Holly Johnson Harper rated it it was amazing
Oct 01, 2016
heather hillson
heather hillson rated it it was amazing
May 03, 2017
Jennifer Terrero
Jennifer Terrero rated it it was amazing
Nov 01, 2016
Maria
Maria rated it liked it
Jul 03, 2016
Ava Claire is a sucker for Alpha males and happily ever afters. When not putting pen to paper or glued to her Kindle, Ava likes road tripping, karaoke, and vintage fashion.
More about Ava Claire...

Underneath It All (3 books)
  • Irresistible (Underneath It All, #1)
  • Irrational (Underneath It All, #2)