Start by marking “Awake: Unsleeping Beauty: An Erotic Lesbian Fairy Tale” as Want to Read:
Awake: Unsleeping Beauty: An Erotic Lesbian Fairy Tale

Awake: Unsleeping Beauty: An Erotic Lesbian Fairy Tale

3.7  ·  Rating details ·  10 Ratings  ·  5 Reviews
What happens when the princess that never sleeps meets the princess who's cursed to sleep? The Princess & the Pea fights the need for rest as she embarks upon the rescue of Sleeping Beauty. Once Awake, the two challenge the real world to find their Happily Ever After.
Kindle Edition
Published June 28th 2016 by Decadent Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Awake, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Awake

A.M. Leibowitz
This is a fun, quick read that can be completed in a single cozy afternoon. I love fairy tales, especially featuring women who love women, and I especially like crossover/blended fairy tales. This is an erotic romance between the Princess and the Pea and Sleeping Beauty.

What I liked: Two beautiful women, bravery not requiring a man, and a clever twist on how Pea awakens Briar Rose. I adored the Cat (though I won't give any spoilers about his role). I liked the way their relationship unfolded. Th
E.L. Roux
Jun 28, 2016 rated it liked it
I received a free copy of this book for an honest review

This story is a wonderfully cross of two fairytales, a sleeping Beauty locked in a tower and a fair maiden who couldn't sleep because the bed was too lumpy.

A quick read, this novel doesn't quite build enough strength behind its characters, who don't seem to have much depth than what their surfaces, and whose relationship doesn't quiet have a set start for emotional connection, but afterwards follows a predictable arch. At times it was hard
Lisa
Jul 24, 2016 rated it it was ok
First off I have to say I love the cover art. Now for the actual story it was just okay to me. The characters seriously lack depth and well for lack of a better word - character. They were just so flat. The story was kind of fun though it also could have used with more substance to it. All in all it was just okay.

- - Gifted ARC copy - -
L
Suz Jay
Jun 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved this twist on the Sleeping Beauty and Princess and the Pea fairytales. The story is the perfect blend of sensual and sweet with a healthy dose of girl power. I can't wait for Ms. Bacio's next sexy tale.
Lynn
Jul 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: lgbt, f-f, fantasy-scifi
A really interesting retelling of two fairy tales (Sleeping Beauty and The Princess and the Pea) with a nicely developed relationship between the two girls. I would love to read more about them.
Jazz Pandell