Start by marking “The Billionaire and His Castaway (Alexa Riley Promises #3)” as Want to Read:
The Billionaire and His Castaway (Alexa Riley Promises #3)

The Billionaire and His Castaway

(Alexa Riley Promises #3)

Kenton Monroe has wanted her for far too long. But Madeline Caldwell isn’t giving him the time of day.

Madeline is looking to break out of her innocent shell, but Kenton definitely isn’t the guy to experiment with. She needs a nice guy, not one who makes her lady business glitter like diamonds.

Kenton has been patient for months, but she won’t bend. Getting her alone on a
Published June 22nd 2016

To ask other readers questions about The Billionaire and His Castaway, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Billionaire and His Castaway

Val ⚓️ Shameless, Skanky & Bitchy  ⚓️
4 Smut Scale Stars

Whenever I'm searching my kindle feed...

description

When I'm feeling the need...

...For a smutty read...

Have no fear.

description

The answer is ALWAYS clear...

And it's Alexa Riley.

So look no further...

Or do...

It's up to you...

LOLZ....jay kay.

Be a hoe.

Cause I am.

description

What I am NOT - obviously - is a fucking poet. But I was going for painful and I think I succeeded lol.

Seriously though, I really enjoyed this one. In fact, I think this is one of my favorite AR series to date.

The H was a burly billion
Jayme
It's one sweet reading, probably one of the most sweet and less erotic by Alexa Riley. And I enjoyed it from the first page to the last. Actually to be precise from the blurb and the warning.

Twenty-two year old Madeline had enough of being a cute little sister of her four brothers. She wants to be a woman, but under their watchful eyes is not going to happen. When opportunity comes and she "wins" a trip to the paradise, she packs up and starts the adventure.

Kenton Monroe is one rich bastard. He
Maya
description

I liked it! I was very patient and waited for the release day and of course once it was live I bought it immediatelly! I knew what to expect, since it AR but there was one plot twist that I didn't see comming. At least not the way it did.

“Is it always this dead around here?”

...And that sentence is probably the biggest lie. Since Madeline is finally free of her overprotective brothers she decides to simply relax and enjoy her time away on vacation that btw. is interupted by her long-term stalk
Gi's Spot Reviews
Another fantastic little AR treat, with an equally amazing and obsessed H! Like I've said before, I adore this series, and the perfect little dose of HQ drama makes them just as PERFECT!!! <3 <3 <3
Maria...
"4,5 Sweets stars"

"You are the only one. The only one I have or want."

This was the dance I did when I got my ARC for this book!!!Embarrassing right...?Well I don't give a shit because I was about to devour another AR's book. Thanks Alexa!!!
description

"I'm all yours, sweets. Let me have all of you."

This book was really sweet with two enjoyable characters and some hot scenes in an isolated island!A little paradise for the horny couple. And the best place to start creating life...Although they got a littl
Erika
Updated review June 29, 2o16:

4 stars!

After DNF'ing 6 out of the last 7 books I have read, I decided this book deserved a higher rating. So yes, the hero had sexual experience, but at least we didn't hear anything at all about other women and he wasn't a manwhore. That alone is worth a 4 star. :D

Original review: 3.5 stars

Overall, a sweet and sexy romance. AR fans will love it. Hero was a a great OTT alpha obsessive type I enjoy reading about! Unfortunately for me though, now that I have read so
Eda** # Dax Lahn's Golden Tigress  #

** 3 “well...cute” STARS **

“You can fight all you want sweets, but one way or another, I’LL HAVE YOU.”

description

A little bit on the romance side of the coin this time, than the erotica side.

OVERALL: Nice, but not perfect. *sigh*
Eve (Between The Bookends)
Jun 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved this one.

Super Sweet - Super Insta-Love - Super Sexy - All wrapped up with a fabulous epilogue...

description
Tink Magoo is bad at reviews
Innocent curvy naive virgin. Jealous sweet alpha . Instalove. Marriage. Babies. Rince repeat.

It was going okay, I liked Kenton, but then we hit the cherry popping scene and my eyes were rolling so much that I now have eye strain. And AGAIN I had 'Come with Me Now' on loop in my head because they always have to orgasm together.

Argh. These books are all the same basic story and I'm getting a bit bored of it every time. The same system can only work for so long without something having to be chang
Deborah
Mar 17, 2018 rated it liked it

3.5*

It’s Alexa Riley so you know how this goes but this is a good one, it’s beautiful and sweet.

Kenton is the handsome billionaire with the world at his feet. Madeline is the 22 year old virgin with four older very possessive brothers.
Kenton has never thought much about love or marriage that is until he sees Madeline and then he’s gone. It’s insta-love at its best. Madeline wants Kenton but sees him as the rich playboy and she knows he’d break her heart given half a chance.

But Kenton is determi
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo a9964773c59a92fe38107f8fd89990_zpsszredel3.gif

A billionaire romance that is hot, sexy, and oh so sweet!!! Yes, please!!! The Billionaire and His Castaway by Alexa Riley was the perfect summer read to kick off the first day of summer. Not only was this book such a fun and sexy read but it made me want to go on an island vacation stat.

Billionaire Kenton Monroe has everything and I mean everything including a beach resort and a private island. But what Kenton doesn’t have is Madeline Cald
~Nichole~  Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews
Absolutely #1 of the series for me. Kenton was everything I love about Alexa Riley heroes . Gone for her from first site.. Obsessed, possessive, crazy jealous and so sweet. I could have choked her brother but I really loved how he took it like a man. Madeline was the perfect balance of shy and sassy. These two definitely burned up the pages. I really loved this one from page one. Perfect.. All the way.

#SafeRead #PerfectHero #AlexaRiley #AlphaAlert

#oneclicknow #ItsLive

Coco.V
Jun 08, 2016 rated it liked it
A delicious read as always! Review to come...
Claire Robinson
Shelves: shit-hot-series
4.5 - "I always dream of you." Stars!

ITs LIVE!
Amazon US - https://www.amazon.com/Billionaire-Ca...
Amazon UK - https://www.amazon.co.uk/Billionaire-...

Another sweet and sexy addition to the Alexa Riley Promises series that I absolutely devoured. The Billionaire’s Castaway is a firm tongue-in-cheek modern day take on some of the Harlequin Specials of the past, and the duo delivered it brilliantly.

I loved Kenton, obsessed to the nth degree with Madeline, he literally ends up stranding them on a d
XxTainaxX
Jun 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
Enjoyed this next installment of OTT alpha romance from the Alexa Riley duo. Kenton employs Madeline's brothers and when they bring her to an event, he is instantly smitten and doesn't know how to react. Unfortunately, it comes off as dislike to Maddie who is fighting her own attraction to the sexy billionaire. Soon, she "wins" a trip to an island and who does she run into but the mysterious Kenton. Shenanigans ensue. Misunderstandings are had. Sexy love made. One part's logistics had me a littl ...more
Barbara➰
**4.5 Stars**

Loved this one! My favorite of the series so far. Kenton was a wonderful hero. I love how he went after Maddie and planned to get her. Maddie was annoying me at first but she came around. I did want to strangle her brother though. It was totally OTT and unnecessary drama. Love the epilogue. My only complaint as usual, is I wish it was longer.
Elle
Jun 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-liked-stars
3.5* not Tom Hanks' Castaway STARS!

I enjoyed Alexa Riley Promises #1 but dislike Alexa Riley Promises #2. Hmm... As you can see, I'm back for liking this book. This series wasn't like her other filthy works. It's more focused with over-the-top happily ever after and I don't mind.

Kenton Monroe has been eyeing for Madeline since their last meet at the party. Unfortunately, Madeline has four brothers who works for Kenton and he didn't feel comfortable. Because of his uncontrollable lust, Kenton pre
Deserie williams
Jun 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
3.75 stars! sweet and sexy read.
I loved the hero.heroine got on my nerves a bit in the beginning but I got over it.Loved the epilogues:)

safety gang safe
The only thing that bothered me was if he used condoms before or not in his pasts sexcapades.nothing was mentioned only that he is clean he gets tested and he hadn't been with a woman in a long time. usually Alexa confirms first time going bare so I was put off a bit. It's my own personal trigger.
Dino-Jess ✮ The Book Eating Dinosaur ✮
YAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

So good!

Kenton. Hubba, hubba. I'll be stranded on an island with you any day.

Reow.

4 shark-wrestling Stars
Carmen Rae
Sometimes you just need a little Alexa Riley.

Check out my reviews here
Polly
Jun 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: polly-safe, shawty, beta
I liked the hero in this one better then the last one in this series.

Super sweet and hot :)

Orange.Is.Happiness
*Matthew McConaughey voice* Alright, alright, alright! Suspended reality for my OTT possessive alpha hero fix and all is well. This'n more than made up for the last book with all that hymen licking and breasts that might still have growing to do and drawing cum hearts on butt cheeks, etc.

We have our standard issue, insanely possessive H who will stop at NOTHING to seduce, knock up and marry our sweet little innocent h. She thinks she won a free vacation by taking a 20 question survey but we're
Bookloverme
Jun 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! This is my favorite in the series and I can't wait for more. The story's so good! He's so obsess and I loved it!

It's about Kenton and Madeline, 22. Nothing was mentioned about his age but I think he's older than her. Maybe a few years.

Madeline just graduated three months ago. She had four overprotective brothers who own a security firm together and men aren't allowed to be near her.

Kenton's one of the richest men in the world and he's close to her brothers. They're also worki
Jen
Jul 14, 2016 rated it liked it

Once again, I enjoyed this little novella by Alexa Riley. This is the third book in her Promises series and this series is my guilty pleasure. I don't know what it is, but I can't stop reading these books. They are short and full of insta-love relationships which I usually don't like, but there's just something about these that I enjoy.

Madeline is the youngest of five kids, with her four older brothers being very over protective. When Madeline wins a vacation, she's super excited. It's just wha
Becca - Wicked Quests of a BookNinja
description

I think there's nothing left to say. AR always brings us the save and sweet things. I really enjoyed this one, too. :D
Karoline
Jun 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book was so perfect! You won't believe the lengths that Kenton went to get Madeline alone! I loved every minute of it.
Rhea_Sways
This is the first time I will ever call anything that is written by Alexa Riley is bland but what can I say?? First time for everything I never knew she could write with such innocence, I guess my dirty mind is used to her smut filled over the top escape. Don't get me wrong, this book is over the top however there is an element of sweetness and plot is written in a concievably tame manner for AR's usual style. I still enjoyed this sweet read as always.
Talltree
Jun 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
Fun, sweet, low angst novella about a billionaire H going to extreme lengths chasing a sheltered and inexperienced h. 3.75 stars!

This 'Promises' series by AR is about bringing their own spin to existing romance tropes. Their spin is refreshing and healthy - there is clear communication btw MCs, respect for the other's feelings and of course no other romantic partners involved. In comparison to most older category romances where there are shades of misogyny, slut-shaming, double standards, cheati
JewelsyGoolsy
Jun 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
Yep, I got everything from this book that the author promised and I inhaled it with gusto!
Jul 01, 2016 rated it liked it
I didn't love this one as much as previous books. Maybe it was the fact that the font the publisher used was so huge. Madeline and Keaton were very sweet (haha) together and the sex was just ok. Loved all the epilogues. I want a series with her brothers (or is there one already and I dont' know it).
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »

• Sweet Valentine
  • Plowed (Blue Collar Bad Boys, #7)
  • Star Pupil
  • His Dirty Secret (Best Friend, #2)
  • The Soldier's Baby Bargain (Home To Harbor Town, #5)
  • Wrangler
  • Ruthless (Sterling Brothers, #1)
  • Virgin (A Real Man, #2)
  • Dance With Me, Baby (Yeah, Baby, #4)
  • Sweet Redemption (Pregnancy Affair, #3)
  • The Red Bikini (Sandy Cove, #1)
  • The Taming of Mei Lin (Tang Dynasty, #.5)
  • Thorn's Bondmate (Zarronian Warriors, #2)
  • Jake
  • Russian Billionaire's Virgin Secretary (Chekov Billionaire #1)
Alexa Riley is two sassy friends who got together and wrote some dirty books. They are both married moms of two who love football, donuts, and obsessed book heroes.

They specialize in insta-love, over-the-top, sweet, and cheesy love stories that don’t take all year to read. If you want something SAFE, short, and always with a happily ever after, then Alexa Riley is for you!

Feel free to follow us ea

Alexa Riley Promises (3 books)
  • Mr and Mrs (Alexa Riley Promises, #1)
  • Blackmailing the Virgin (Alexa Riley Promises, #2)