Start by marking “Blue Moon House: Vampire (Blue Moon House, #6)” as Want to Read:
Blue Moon House: Vampire (Blue Moon House, #6)

Blue Moon House: Vampire (Blue Moon House #6)

The sixth book in the Blue Moon House series by Angelica Dawson

Find out how each of the characters in the original novella, "Blue Moon House," became a member. Read the trials and tribulations they had to endure, the kinky sexual acts, and wickedly wonderful ways required for entry. Discover what the big secret is all about.
Don't miss each new book by Angelica Dawson as
Published September 4th 2016 by Naughty Nights Press

To ask other readers questions about Blue Moon House, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blue Moon House

Cherri-Anne
Sep 04, 2016 Cherri-Anne rated it it was amazing
Could he truly shed the demon entirely? 5 GOLD VAMPIRES

Could he feed without killing? He had never been lucky. HOLY VAMPIRE BITE!! Now THIS is what I'm talking about! THIS is the book that I have longed for and it didn't disappoint in ANY way! In fact, I am left feeling very satisfied, exhausted, but satisfied to my fullest! Even despite the sadness, this truly is my FANGORITE of them all! The beauty in Nick makes him more human than even a lot of the humans themselves, even if Nick doesn't real
Shanna
Sep 04, 2016 Shanna rated it it was amazing
A wonderful story that continues the tale on how the vampires of the Blue Moon House came to be a part of the house. Nicolas is on the run from his inner demons as he kills his prey every time he feeds his hungers until he finds the Blue Moon House and the owner who offers him a home and a way to survive without killing everyone he comes into contact with.

I found this book entertaining and compelling. Angelica was able to put the emotions into words so that I could feel them myself. The imagery
Kimberly
Sep 04, 2016 Kimberly rated it really liked it
Nicholas is on the run, moving from place to place after taking the lives of those who feed him. He hates what he does but hasn't found any other way. That is until Blue Moon House. If he can learn to stop killing he would be able to satisfy his hunger the physical and sexual.

Nicholas meets a man that he knows will be more than just a "john" and struggles to find his place in the House and in relationships.

I was asked to give my honest review and this was a great steamy short, a hot addition to
LovetheRhageBDB
Sep 04, 2016 LovetheRhageBDB rated it really liked it
Nicholas is a vampire on the run. He stowed away on a boat, however, when the boat made it to port the crew was drained and Nicholas stumbled off the boat not knowing where he was. While wondering through town he finds himself at the Blue Moon House.

The owner of Blue Moon House, Sophia a vampire herself, offered him to stay with them and to teach him to not drain his victims. To prove he is not the monster he thinks he is.

The story line is interesting and is told from Nicholas's point of view.
Tammy
Sep 07, 2016 Tammy rated it really liked it
Nicholas believes there is a demon inside of him that he can’t control, when he is hungry someone will end up dead. While on the run he ends up at the Blue House and learns perhaps the demon can be controlled. The Blue House gives Nicholas a chance to learn to control his demon and satisfy his sexual need. I enjoyed the story, I really liked Nicholas he was so kind and truly knew how to find the beauty in people. Not to mention the sex is hot was sad to see the story end. If you are looking for ...more
Brenda Chavers-martin
Sep 06, 2016 Brenda Chavers-martin rated it it was amazing
I did not think I would enjoy this book. I have not read much m/m but this was so well written that I was into the characters more. Following Nicholas and his struggle to feed without killing. Finding a safe environment, Blue MoonnHouse, where he could be himself and engage in all the sexual urges he wanted. Seeing how he treated the people in his life, making them feel special. I loved reading how they each became Vampires and how they came to Blue Moon House. I received this ARC copy with the ...more
Linda
Aug 26, 2016 Linda rated it it was amazing
I have read others in the series and wondered about how they became part of the house. The characters are all very secretive about their pasts.

It was a short and intriguing look into Nicholas' past. He thought he was a monster but they provided the support he needed to live a different kind of life. It is a steamy read just like the others in the series. The author does not shy away from the darkness inside her characters. I look forward to reading about how the others came to be a part of it a
Danna Lee
Aug 28, 2016 Danna Lee rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book! I have read a few of the previous books in the series and always wondered more about the circumstances and personalities of the individual characters of Blue Moon House. This story about Nicholas is fantastic !! I totally fell in love with this vamp and understand so much more about him now. And the bonus novella is wickedly hot. Two for the price of one...cant go wrong with this purchase. High five to the author for this GREAT read!
Michelle
Sep 04, 2016 Michelle rated it it was amazing
Nicholas is a vampire on the run and he has a opportunity to stay at the Blue Moon house and he has to learn to curb his killing rage can he or will he fail at this this book was awesome this is the first time I have read Angelica Dawson and it was so good I loved the sexy hunky steamy guy is this book. I love a good vampire story and sexy loved the cover I was not disappointed when I bought this book and you will not be either. Michelle [[ASIN:B01HFORD8U Blue Moon House: Vampire]]
Michelle Fortune
Sep 01, 2016 Michelle Fortune rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. We are slowly finding out each individual's story that now reside in Blue Moon House. This one is Nicholas' story. Nicholas has a lot of guilt in his past but he works through the guilt. He finds love in the end but it's not unconditional. He ends up losing his loves but determines that he can atone for his guilt throughout the rest of his life.
Leona Bowman
Jun 29, 2016 Leona Bowman rated it it was amazing
I have not read the others, but I look forward to. There is a big twist in this story. My emotions are all over the place. It definitely full very hot sex. With a awesome storyline. Nicely balanced. If you're into hot kink sex story, then this a must read. I was given for a honest review.
Linda Maidani
Sep 06, 2016 Linda Maidani rated it really liked it
This isn't my normal genre, but I enjoyed this story with great characters, romance and intrigue. It was sad, but the ending was great. I plan to read more books from this author. I received an advance review copy in exchange for an honest review, and I recommend this book to lovers of this genre.
Shelly
Sep 05, 2016 Shelly rated it it was amazing
This was a very Hot book! If you love vampires and love kink then you'll love this book. It's a fast pace with a very sad storyline but keeps your attention.
Susan Landowski
Sep 05, 2016 Susan Landowski rated it really liked it
I like that this is a personal account of a vampire who is seeking help to not kill his prey and redemption. Help comes in the form of the Blue Moon House. This story is emotional, erotic and characters keep evolving.
Misha
Misha rated it really liked it
Jan 28, 2017
Trina
Trina rated it it was amazing
Sep 08, 2016
Gina
Gina rated it it was amazing
Aug 12, 2016
Lisa
Lisa rated it it was ok
Aug 14, 2016
Shawn Carter
Shawn Carter rated it liked it
Nov 24, 2016
Naomi
Naomi marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2016
Stacey
Stacey marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2016
Marsha Burns
Marsha Burns marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2016
Penny
Penny marked it as to-read
Robert Druce
Robert Druce marked it as to-read
Sandra Crow
Sandra Crow marked it as to-read
Zeinab Dh
Zeinab Dh is currently reading it
Sep 02, 2016
Michael
Michael marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2016
Tiffany Whitfield
Tiffany Whitfield marked it as to-read
Nov 10, 2016
Sarah Toussaint
Sarah Toussaint marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2016
Tom Bowers
Tom Bowers marked it as to-read
Jan 01, 2017
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2017
Abby Hayes
Abby Hayes marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2017
Angelica Dawson is the author of Blue Moon House, which has been in the top ten best-selling titles at Naughty Nights Press for over six months. She has also written two short stories, “The Highest Bidder” and “Leave Taking” which were each included in anthologies.
She contributes flash fiction to several blogging collectives and excerpts from work in progress can also be found on her blog. She is
More about Angelica Dawson...

Blue Moon House (7 books)
  • Blue Moon House (Blue Moon House, #1)
  • Blue Moon House: Kitten (Blue Moon House, #2)
  • Blue Moon House: Gentleman (Blue Moon House, #3)
  • Blue Moon House: Slave (Blue Moon House, #4)
  • Blue Moon House: Investor (Blue Moon House, #5)
  • Blue Moon House: Harlot (Blue Moon House, #7)