Start by marking “Salvatore (Benedetti Brothers #1)” as Want to Read:
Salvatore (Benedetti Brothers #1)

Salvatore (Benedetti Brothers #1)

3.74  ·  Rating details ·  2,496 Ratings  ·  303 Reviews
Lucia

It all started with a contract signed by him, then by me, while our families watched. While my father sat silent, a man defeated, giving his daughter to the Benedetti monsters.

I obeyed. I played my part. I signed my name and gave away my life. I became their living, breathing trophy, a constant symbol of their power over us.

That was five years ago.

Then came the time f
Published July 18th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Salvatore, please sign up.

Natasha Knight No, not raped. Franco Benedetti wanted to ensure she was a virgin. She had an older sister - first born - so she wasn't meant to be the sacrifice. And…moreNo, not raped. Franco Benedetti wanted to ensure she was a virgin. She had an older sister - first born - so she wasn't meant to be the sacrifice. And the whole episode further proves the Benedetti victory over the DeMarco family. (less)

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

★★★★! Salvatore (stand-alone book 1). Duty to family has Salvatore taking ownership of Lucia in a game of vengeance!

“The war between Benedetti and DeMarco may have been fought in our fathers’ time, but we inherit the hate, the bad blood.”

Books in Benedetti Brothers series are stand-alones, but most enjoyed if read in order:
Book 1: Salvatore
Book 2: Dominic

In Salvatore (stand-alone, book 1) two second-borns find themselves obligated to participate in a game of power and vengeance. Lucia Anna
Candace
A Great "Softer" Captivity Story

When I first started to see the reviews of friends popping up on my feed for 'Salvatore', I knew it would be right up my alley. A forced contractual relationship, Mafia families and bitter rivalries...What's not to love? I couldn't wait to dive right in!

Lucia is sixteen years-old and innocent, when her life is changed forever. After suffering through a humiliating ordeal, she is forced to sign a contract to save the lives of her family members. In five years, she
  KAT ⚛ Kitty Kat's Crazy About Books ⚛
༺**Complimentary Copy**༺ Provided by the author
"Natasha Knight" in exchange for an honest review..Thank you!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TITLE: Salvatore
AUTHOR: Natasha Knight
GENRE: Dark | Mafia Romance
CHAPTERS: 25 + Epilogues
RELEASE DATE: July 18th 2016

MY RATING: 5 STARS

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SALVATORE: Salvatore and Lucia’s story is a steamy standalone romance with a happily-ever-after. No cliffhanger and no cheating. It is intended for mature readers. Spoken in 'dual perspectives'

This kick starts us off in the 'Prologue' where we're
Sabrina
Jul 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
When two Mafia families are at war, there can only be one winner. And that winner was Salvatore. His prize? Lucia DeMarco. Signed over to him as if she was property, no longer a human with freedom. For years she's kept at boarding school until it's his time to take her and own her. Salvatore is nothing like his family, but Lucia doesn't know if that will save her, or destroy her.

Salvatore was a character that really surprised me. From the blurb I was thinking that he would be a hard character t
Olga therebelreader
Salvatore was mind blowing, emotionally charged, off the charts amazing!! Salvatore and Lucia's love for each other was beyond words. I loved the fact that Lucia wasn't some type of weak women regardless of all the misfortune that happened to her.

The prologue is going to blow you away. I’m going to remain spoiler free and not ruin it for you. Just be prepared to have your heart beat out of your chest. Lucia has been owned by the Benedetti mafia Family by contract since she was sixteen years old.
TF
Nov 10, 2016 rated it liked it
3.5 stars!

I didn’t find this book as dark as the premise or cover title suggests but I like Natasha Knight’s stories as there always, fast paced and enjoyable quick reads.

At sixteen, Lucia DeMarco is forced to sign a contract to become the property of Salvatore Benedetti when her father loses to his family, the rival mafia family. For the next five years, she is sent away to school until claimed by Salvatore after her father’s funeral. The story focuses mainly about the family relationship and d
Rebecca Woodward
Jul 10, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a hot dark Mafia romance story. I love the cover of this book. With this image in my head my reading experience was very pleasant. The storyline was well written. The characters were well developed. The Authors writing skills are excellent. The sex scenes were hot off the pages! The female lead character is very sassy and strong. I loved how Salvatore took care of his woman. I will definitely one-click her future books.
Lillian ᴥ Cloud 9 Books
***** 4 'Good girls get rewarded' Stars *****

Natasha Knight has done it again! Salvatore is a dark erotic story that will keep you hooked. Get ready for some incredible steamy scenes!

description

The beginning of the story starts with a contract. Lucia ends up as the spoils of a mafia war. A human trophy. After she finishes school, she is promised to the enemy. Salvatore.

Salvatore will be the next boss in the mafia. He's demanding, controlling, and enjoys giving out certain punishments. He wants Lucia in a
Michelle
4 Stars
Hot! Hot! Hot! Up in this book! lol I really did enjoy this one. I love a mafia enemies to lovers with a feisty h and Lucia was very feisty! When Lucia was 16 she was made to sign a contract saying that she was to be owned by her biggest enemy. Her father stood by and let this happen to save his own life. When Lucia is 21 her biggest enemy was ready to own her! I loved Salvatore! He was super duper sexy! I loved that he was badass but also had a heart. Toward the end it kind of fell apart
✿kawehi.reviews
Jul 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
☆ I received an ARC via Give Me Books in exchange for an honest review. Thank you! ☆

4.5 stars!!

Salvatore was a breath of fresh air. It had a good story, intriguing characters, solid pacing, and was not drama-lama over the top. Mafia reads sometimes worry me as I find them pushing the border between awesome and down right too much that it does not feel possible nor realistic, and this one played out the love, the grit, the mafia tensions and violence with a colorful balance that kept me enraptu
Libby Harrison

Plot: 1/5
Grovel: none
Cheating: DNF
HEA: DNF
Triggers: H gets a blowjob from a skank, seriously dark with abuse

Average score: 1/5

Best Line: “What could a woman do? They would see.”

Worst Line: “I want to have a look at what I own.”

Personal Review:
I knew this was a dark read but I read it because the H appeared to be redeemable. I struggled past the 50% mark because
Nicole
Jul 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
5***** Dark & Suspenseful stars from me!!

A girl who sacrifices herself for the good of her family, a man who didn't want to own this burden but there is no option, a contract who binds them together..

A dark, beautiful, suspenseful and full of secrets & twists novel. Lucia stopped owning her life since the day she put her signature in the contract and gave herself to Salvatore the son of Franco Benedetti the mafia leader, the thing is.. he is nothing like his father but his option
Danielle
Jul 17, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: erotica

Salvatore- A dark mafia story.

Okay, I just want to clear that up right now. There is nothing dark about the story. The premise- girl being signed over to a rival mafia family as a slave- could have been very dark, but it just wasn't at all. Unless we're comparing it to the Little House on the Prairie.

This was actually a pretty light read, compared to all of the other mafia stories I've read. The mafia seemed to be such a small part of the story and only used as a way to make Lucia a slave and
Dee's Reading Zone
What a dark but fantastic read! Salvatore Benedetti was EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

War is never a good thing and so is the cast of Salvatore: A Dark Mafia Romance by Natasha Knight. The story started with the dreaded contract: a 16 year old Lucia to 24 year Salvatore and in five years he is to claim Lucia as his own. Boy what a way to start a relationship!

So, what's the best way of teaching a lesson when you've won? To Salvatore Benedetti, it was done by taking something, well someone away from wh
♥ WishfulMiss ♥
For a dark romance it was pretty vanilla. I liked Salvatore, I didn't feel that he was too beta, in the situation he was in I thought he played his cards right. What I couldn't stand was the weepy heroine, she was so clueless and all over the place when it came to her emotions, her thoughts and her actions. Have the time I couldn't stand her.

The huge mafia family of baddies was not at all what I was expecting. It was all just very un-dark (?)

Not sure I'll be checking out Dominic's story, I'm jus
Karen111
Jul 06, 2016 rated it it was ok
This started off well, but Lucia ruined it for me. The woman had no survival instincts at all, constantly poking the bear (Salvatore's dad - mafia boss) every chance she got. I mean really??!!

She ran, he caught her, they had sex, she whined. Rinse and repeat.

I gave it two stars because I did actually like Salvatore, but God love him, he had his work cut out with Lucia. I'd say he got the raw end of the deal more so than her! Lol!

Marita A. Hansen's 'My Masters' Nightmare' is dark mafia. This is
aNneMarLi - Chatterbooks Book Blog
Jul 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2016-arc, mafia
4.0 "SALVATORE" STARS!!!

I owned Lucia DeMarco, but the thought only made me sick. She was the token, the living, breathing trophy of my family’s triumph over hers.

DARK + MAFIA ROMANCE = MY WEAKNESS!!!

Holy crap this book!!! Just like any other dark story, I am really rooting for this one. I waited patiently/impatiently for "SALVATORE" to hit my reader the moment I finish signing up for an ARC. Hell who wouldn't??? When you read the blurb, it doesn't just caught your interest, you'll be drawn to i
Snow

Two mafia families in eternal war, a feud that was sealed with a contract that signed the fate of Lucia Annalisa DeMarco into the hands of the enemy, Salvatore Benedetti.
...I was a peace offering, in a way. An olive branch. The white flag of surrender to keep everyone else safe...It was the deal: no bloodshed. We surrender. You own us.

Two people that don't know each other, two strangers that know of each other and the hatred their names bring, have to learn to cope with the imposed
Lučka
Jul 06, 2017 marked it as dnf
Shelves: not-for-me, dropped
DNF @ 50%

This book is neither dark nor mafia, IMO. I waited till 50% for something to happen. You know, a bloodshed, some Italian language (Sicilians mafia, hello?!?), action; guns blazing, knife stabbing, beatings, suspense, the dark stuff, etc.

Did I get any of that?
description

What I got was erotica/BDSM, annoying, crying heroine and Dom hero.
description

TBH, I'm confused. Do people equal BDSM with dark themed books!? Does whipping one's ass and bondage categorize as dark genre? I don't think so!

This is a me not yo
Deborah
Jul 18, 2016 rated it liked it

A Light Mafia Romance

#### MAY CONTAIN SLIGHT SPOILERS ####

Through absolutely no fault of her own Lucia finds herself the property of one Salvatore Benedetti. She was just sixteen years of age when her father signs her over as property, the spoils of war.
She's sent away for 5 years, educated with nuns but now she's back and moving in with her owner.
Salvatore hates what his father has done but better she's with him than his father or brother at least he'll be kinder.
There's a lot here to like and
Kazy
Dec 12, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: mafia-mob
2.5 Stars

This was underwhelming for me. Mainly because I did not like the main characters at all. AT ALL. The sex was hot, at times, and the plot was good. Lucia was basically the trophy her family gave for losing the mafia war. I liked Lucia's sister, Isabella, until the end when she wimped up and got all "Oh, woe is me, I just can't take the violence anymore". Effie, Isabella's daughter, was adorable (and the drama over who her father's identity was interesting). The drama between the families
Leonor
Jul 01, 2016 added it
Ezinwanyi  (Oh My Shelves)
For a mafia romance, it was pretty tame. I enjoyed the story and how Lucia and Salvatore grew to know each other as people not just as members of the "Demarco Family" and "Beneditti Family".
Debra Presley
Jul 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
4.5 STARS

Wow, I read this book in record time. This was an addicting book and if you aren't sure if you like a dark read then this is the book for you. It's only really "dark" in the beginning of the book, in my opinion.

The DeMarco and Benedetti Family hated each other and during a mafia war the Benedetti's won and claimed their prize - Lucia DeMarco. When she turned 21 she was handed over to Salvatore Benedetti - the next in line to run the family business.

So many emotions for me in this book
Steffi De Ceuster  ♥
Nov 09, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: owned
It was burning a hole in my kobo for a while now. But this time I was in the mood for it. I made my mind if the rating is low, I'm going to enjoy it very much. And I sure did!

In the beginning something happened that I hated (view spoiler)
It wasn't exactly what I expected, but what is? Salvatore was a sweet H
Lea ★
Jul 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: lovers of mafia romance
Highly recommended for all mafia romance lovers :)
Rose
Jul 10, 2016 rated it liked it
3 would've been 4, if there weren't any major NO NO's for me.

Okay, the blurb is pretty self-explanatory. Lucia is given to Salvatore in order to save her family, once her mafia family loses a war against Salvatore's.

Salvatore definitely begins as an anti-hero. But what differentiates him from other heroes, is that he does FEEL remorse. You have his POV and hear his inner-thoughts and know that what he's showing on the outside isn't who he is. But regardless, he's a dick sometimes, but not all t
Romazing Reader
Jun 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Owned by This Badass? ... YUSSS!
I think Salvatore is the most heart-warming, panty-soaking suspenseful dark romance that I have ever read! What an exciting thrill to read! It's so boldly edgy and full of sexy hotness! Since I'm a huge Ms. Knight fan, I should know by now to expect the unexpected with all of her books, but it's still such a great surprise each time I open a new one!
This story has so many chillingly dark moments, but it's so perfectly balanced with all the lovingly erotic romant
Jos
Aug 07, 2017 rated it liked it
3 Underwhelming Stars!!!

This was my first read by this author and as much as I felt underwhelmed by the story, I will definitely give her another shot for sure. I didn't love it and I didn't hate it, it just lacked ummphhh for me personally.

I felt like the connection was forced at times, I just didn't "feel" the genuineness, the complete and total connection with each other. I liked them both but felt like their storyline was "boring" and it lacked "substance but that's just me. I guess I wanted
  • The Gun Runner (Mafia Made, #1)
  • Twenty to Life
  • Bishop's Angel
  • A Beautiful Sin
  • Blood to Dust
  • Off Limits
  • Pennies (Dollar, #1)
  • Bedmates (American Royalty, #1)
  • Bo (Bad Boys of Retribution MC #3)
  • One Wild Ride (Lords of Mayhem #2)
  • Lance (Roughneck Shorts 3)
  • Terran (Breeder, #2)
  • Split
  • Safety In Numbers (Sizzling Miami #4)
  • Bound for Salvation (The Bound Trilogy #2)
  • Frost Line
  • Dark Mafia Prince (A Dangerous Royals Romance, #1)
  • The Fortunates (Unfortunate, #2)
USA Today bestselling author of contemporary romance, Natasha Knight specializes in dark, tortured heroes. Happily-Ever-Afters are guaranteed, but she likes to put her characters through hell to get them there. She’s evil like that.

Want to know about New Releases? Sign up for Natasha's newsletter: http://bit.ly/2prymN4

Follow her on Facebook for contests and other fun stuff: http://bit.ly/29q3s4b
More about Natasha Knight...

Benedetti Brothers (2 books)
  • Dominic (Benedetti Brothers, #2)