Start by marking “Woven Interests (The Tapestry Series #3)” as Want to Read:
Woven Interests (The Tapestry Series #3)

Woven Interests

(The Tapestry Series #3)

This is an alternate cover edition for B01BECUFE8

Uptight, serious, introvert…those were the words most used to describe James.

The middle brother in the Becker family, owners of a prestigious race horse farm in South Carolina, though austere was covertly a playboy.

Unable to resist a beautiful body, whether male or female, James never had a desire to commit to just one. A
Published June 2016 by Amazon Digital Services (first published July 5th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Woven Interests, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Woven Interests

Start your review of Woven Interests (The Tapestry Series #3)
BooksandBeyondFiftyShades
****5 STAR REVIEW****

James is the middle child of a close knit family. His family owns and operates a successful horse racing farm in South Carolina. James has always been different then his older brother, Cole and younger sister, Audra. James is a beautiful man with a gorgeous heart and body, and is the consummate playboy. James enjoys beauty in all forms and fashion, both men and woman, and hopes to keep 'playing' for a very long time. He has no plans to settle down like his siblings.

When Jame
Bob Platypire
Aug 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
*I was given a copy of this book in exchange for an HONEST review*

Of the series so far, I think this one is my favorite! There was a bit more sexy times than I was expecting, but that's my own fault for not paying attention haha. I loved that there was some beautiful diversity pulled into the mix, done tastefully and not as though it was put in just to say it was there. It fit the story and the character just right, and felt natural. I also love that we still get to have little peeks and updates
Kristin Dutt
Jul 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Well lucky me I read this series out of order lol. No worries I still was able to have a clear understanding of this series and the characters since there is enough references to them.

I just loved this novel and hope to pick up the rest so I can see what happens. James is a great character wile and free lol. This is a normal family with normal situations. This was a great read for me even though I skipped one and two. I love the twist in it as he has difficult choices to make.

This is a great boo
Heather Jasinski
Aug 11, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Woven Interest by Natalie Alder is book 3 in the Tapestry Series. To be honest, when I started reading it I didn’t know what I was getting myself into. I didn’t read the synopsis so I was a little shocked about the different sexual content between the characters. At first, I wanted to put it down and not continue because that is something I don’t read everyday. I’m glad that I continued on with the story though. Natalie writes with great detail and her characters are well built together that whe ...more
Cynthia
Jul 06, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I have so enjoyed this series from the first book to this one which touch on a few touchy issues which the author does in style. I have to say I picked up this book without reading the book description and was a little surprised when it took a turn. This series I can relate to it is a normal family with normal issues. The stories are very believable with wonderful characters. This is a genre that is a little out of my normal with that said here is my review.

I just knew the wild child James would
Sarah Banks
Jul 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love this series! James has been my favorite character since book one. The Becker family is loving and supportive of one another, but still have their issues. Natalie Alder does an amazing job telling this families story. The story line is fascinating, and absolutely reels you in from the very first word. Woven Interests is the steamiest of the three books so far. It deals with complicated issues in a remarkably easy to read story. I truly cannot say enough wonderful things about this book. De ...more
Emily
Jul 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
'Woven Interests' (The Tapestry Series Book 3) by Natalie Alder is a great read. This is James' story. I enjoyed reading about James, Remy and Savine. As well as reading more about Audra, J.P., Cole, Sara, William, and all the others we've met so far. Excellent addition to the Tapestry Series. This is my favorite book so far in this series. Looking forward to seeing what happens next. This story has drama, family dynamics, romance, passion. Wow! Recommend to all fans of romance.
Marnie Warren
Sep 15, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Beautifully written

This was a beautifully written story of an unconventional relationship. Natalie Alder created characters that I laughed with, cried with and got angry with. Loved this book!
Spunky N Sassy
SNSBAH Rating: 5.0

~~~~~~~~~~Lindsey's ★★★★★ Review~~~~~~~~~~~

I love when people who are considered a player are tamed by love. This story was erotic and it had me rooting for all the people in love. This is a must read!
Pat
Mar 19, 2016
Lindsey Kramer
Feb 20, 2016
Kim
Dec 06, 2015
Natalie Alder
Jul 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Kathryn Lavoie
Austin Crossman
Dec 09, 2015
Nicole Laverdure
Dec 10, 2015
I write stories about romance. They center on learning about the characters backgrounds, personalities and life circumstances that mold them into who they are and how they love.

I am a sassy 50-something year old. I live in a quiet farming town in New England with my husband of twenty years and our two rescued cats. After college I facilitated improvement in the physical abilities of children and t

The Tapestry Series (4 books)
  • Crewel Work (The Tapestry Series #1)
  • Trouble Looming (The Tapestry Series #2)
  • Fringe Benefits (The Tapestry Series #4)

News & Interviews