Start by marking “Wicked Sexy (Wicked Games Series, #2)” as Want to Read:
Wicked Sexy (Wicked Games Series, #2)

Wicked Sexy

(Wicked Games #2)

A badass ex-Special Ops officer and a smartass hacker fight a dangerous enemy…and a blistering attraction to each other.

Connor Hughes is an ex-special ops officer, CEO of Metrix Security, and bonafide badass. His private security firm is renowned for its effectiveness. He’s renowned for his lethal precision and iron self-control. But when the former Marine meets a gorge
Published July 19th 2016 by Jack's House Publishing LLC

To ask other readers questions about Wicked Sexy, please sign up.
Lasitone Yes, the characters were introduced in book one but this book can definitely be read as a standalone.

Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

➦This book was hilarious and HOT! We have a badass hacker heroine who teams up with an ex-special ops officer to solve a cyber crime. Probably not the most accurate description, read the blurb :D

➦Anywhoooo, these two start off hating each other and their banter is so funny. There's whole lot of sexual tension and the chemistry is off the charts!

❤Loved the characters, especially the heroine. She has a lot of secrets that get uncovered in this book and it was amazing to see her finally let someon
Bibi
Apr 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Here's the thing: it takes an extremely smart author to write a smart book.

Wicked Sexy is just that. Smart. As if that wasn't enough, JTG also gives us humor, action, suspense, and a gigabyte of sexy swoon-worthy MCs (yes, both the h and H).

I could not put this down.

She's just become another all-time favorite author, I look forward to more amazing books from her.
Alex ♈
Hell froze over.

How did I miss this book?!

Freaking amazing!

What can be sexier than a badass heroine?
Only badass heroine with brain!

2nd place on my best anti-heroine’s award list after Lana from MF series.

Damn, the girl was brilliant!
Dilek VT
4,5 stars

Book 1 of Wicked Games series, Wicked Beautiful is one of my favorite books, it was worth more than 5 stars for me. If I could, I would give it 10 stars!

We meet the main characters of Book 2, Tabby and Connor in Book 1.

Although Book 2 can be read as a stand-alone, please read Book 1 first because it is where you will fall in love with Tabby and her quick wit. It is where you will see the first sparks between Tabby and Connor. Don’t miss that experience.

Book 2, Wicked Sexy is good on i
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
5 STARS
Should I jump to the ending? Spoiler alert: the hero saves her.”

Where has this book been all my life?! I mean, you GUYS! The amount of love I had for this completely unputdownable story is so ridiculous, I lost count. It had everything. And I do mean EVERYTHING. A badass, take no prisoners, sharp witted and sassy heroine. Banter that will make your life. Sexual
Nilufer Ozmekik
Apr 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wittiest, hottest, sexiest five billion stars!
We have a all time favorite winner! This is the best JTG book I’ve ever read!
I wish she writes cyber attack/ action/ comedy series and use Tabby and Connor as the main characters. I could consume this kind of smartest series like toasted strawberry white chocolate ice cream( yeap it takes only seconds and I enjoy every second of it)
Well at least I’ll see these characters on third book and her new trilogy! But I wish I could get more!
Jun 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5,000 "Loathe" Stars!!!!!

Book…..….of……...the……...Year.

Yep….I said it, people.

”A real hero would teach the princess how to save herself.”

I DEVOURED this book, licking my fingers at the very end, it was so delicious. I didn’t want to leave. I didn’t want it to end. I just wanted to sink into this book and never come out. I’ve never read a story like this. And isn’t that what every reader wants? This book has everything you could ever ask for. I wish I had ALL THE WORDS to describe this book. It
Michelle
ARC provided by publisher in exchange for an honest review

photo 800f3de8b89f0d533b2d3e925e2907_zpsoclwfkzi.gif

So after I read Wicked Beautiful, I immediately had to read Wicked Sexy by J.T. Geissinger. Umm, Ms. Geissinger you have my complete undivided attention now.

Wicked Sexy is smart romance that had it all from witty dialogue, humor, steam, and of course passion with a sprinkle of suspense. Gessinger does not hold back as she hacks her way into readers hearts with a romance that was sassy, feisty, and highly addictive. So what happens when
Snow
I m really starting to LOVE this author's work...

It's the second one I've read and I'm still reeling from excitment...

This was quite a thrill!

Romantic suspense is a challenge on its own and in my humble opinion it's also quite delicate in deliverance...cause of all the elements needed to be a complete, round up work.

It needs equal amount of romance, action and a smart convincing plot to be able to fulfill the suspense/crime aspect of the story...

and this one hit the jackpot!

Developed character
Bindi Boo
5 stars

WOWZA! I swear on everything holy, this was an absolute brilliant read!Fantastic plot filled with suspense and a side of one of the hottest romance read, a FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC heroine who was sassy, snarky and had balls of steel and a hot, alpha, macho, ex-marine hero. If you've read the first book, you'll know Tabby and Connor and this book is about them. The suspense kept me at the edge of my seat, the sex scenes and romance left me devouring every last page. With LOTS of computer and h
Hulya Kara Yuksel
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Hulya by: Dilek VT

I LOVED the 1st book but OMFG this book was so much better than that... I'm really, really enjoying this series. ;)

I'm going to read the 3rd book right now. <3

--------------------------

@Dilek, thank you sooooo much for recommending this series to me, my love.

Please give a chance this awesome series and before that pls read Dilek's awesome review! ;)
NMmomof4
3 Stars

Overall Opinion: This was just alright for me. I felt like the balance between the romance and the suspense was pretty good, and this is usually my biggest gripe with the suspenseful romance sub-genre. While I mostly liked the H, I felt like he was a little bit too much and made it a little too mushy for my liking. I can definitely see a lot of readers loving that though! It just wasn't my cuppa. All that along with the meh ending, I am going to go with a "just okay" 3 star rating.

Brief
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
4.5 'I loathe everything about you' Stars!

As soon as I started my first book by J.T. Geissinger (in this case, the first in the Wicked Games series), I knew I would fall in love with this author, her writing and her characters. I thoroughly enjoyed Wicked Beautiful when I read it a few months ago and I was so ready to read Wicked Sexy because of the interactions I already saw there between Connor and Tabby. God, these two! So completely different from the couple in the first book but still so ma
Princess under cover
Now THIS book achieved its potential!

description

Writing is as sharp and as intelligent as ever. Plot was believable, clever. Characters great - really liked Tabby, have liked her from Book 1. REALLY liked Connor. Liked him even more from book 1. Author writes the best Heroes. Intelligent, alpha males who are also sensitive and know themselves, know when something is real and push the reluctant heroines to own their shit! Love it!

(Side note, there are MANY parts of Connor that remind me of "Tiger" from my r
Erin
Apr 30, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: romance
Well that was one sexy and wild ride! Connor and Tabby instantly had fireworks and I loved their back and forth banter. The only thing that kept making me cringe was his need to call her "princess." Aside from that, future readers can treat this as a stand alone OR read book one Wicked Beautiful which is pretty hot and steamy too!
Vaneesha
I KNOW I said I wouldn't be active for the next few days (that's still the case), but I simply couldn't leave Wicked Sexy unfinished. This book is the second installment of the Wicked Games Series, I much preferred this story to its a predecessor, which is an INCREDIBLY rare feat.

I loved so many things about this book. For one, Tabitha West, who was introduced in Wicked Beautiful as Victoria Price's hacker-genius-assisant, is the leading lady, and she's a total snarky, super-intelligent bad bit
Jo
Jul 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
I stare at him with what I hope are death rays emanating from my eyes. “I hate you. With a heat like a thousand suns, I hate you. With the force of a million tons of TNT, I hate you. With every fiber of my being, I—”
“Hate me, I get the picture,” says Connor drily. “But you also think I’m kinda cute, right?” He winks.

A very sexy love/hate romance.

“I don’t like this story.”
“Should I jump to the ending? Spoiler alert: the hero saves her.”
Tabby looks over at me, her eyes shining like gems in
Natasha is a Book Junkie
“That’s twice now I’ve made you scream, sweet cheeks, without even laying a finger on you.” His gaze, searing hot, travels down the length of my naked body. His voice grows husky. “Imagine what I could do with all ten.”

It’s not very common for me to read two works by the same author back to back, but from the moment I discovered the addictive lusciousness that is a J.T. Geissinger novel, I have been delighting in her every word. From the first moment I met these characters in Wicked Beautifu
Somia
Book 2 in the series was overall a very enjoyable read, the highlight of which was Tabby.

I loved Tabby’s sass and wit, as a character she had a nice bite to her without ever getting annoying. Tabby is a quirky, Hello-Kitty obsessed computer whiz who keeps ex-Marine/Special Ops officer and security specialist Connor on his toes.

Both the chemistry and tension between Connor and Tabby was depicted well, and together they sizzled.

I enjoyed how Tabby had the FBI double blinking, and found myself gri
Mindy Lou's Book Review
Jul 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: nerd-alert, 2016
I was so very excited to learn that I won an ARC from Jack's House Publishing. This book was everything I was hoping it would be. J.T. Geissinger is an amazing author and her stories pull me right in.

We learned about the main characters in the first book, Wicked Beautiful and I was thrilled that they were getting their own book. Tabby and Connor were electric in Wicked Beautiful. From the first moment they met, the sparks flew. Giving them their own book just made sense. Tabby is the type of wom
Tina
3.75 'Sometimes too much, but epilogue and characters saved it' stars

The story follows Connor, the CEO of security firm, who gets a job of tracking
cyber criminal, and he needs help of genius hacker Tabitha.

I didn't read the first book in the series, when the two met on the previous task,
but you don't feel lost because their banter from the beginning suck you in,
and you see how attracted they are to each other but they try to conceal it
with snarky remarks and bad attitude but it doesn't go
Cyndi
Apr 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
I loved this! A wonderful hero and a wonderful heroine! They were very well matched! The suspense storyline was great! I would have loved a longer epilogue!
Carla Bulian
Mar 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What I just read? I loved this book!
The story was very well writing and the characters... they were amazing. They were funny, very intelligent and lovely.
I felt goose bumps in some parts, because it seemed like I was inside the book.
WOW.
It’s worth the reading!
Sam (AMNReader)
Dec 06, 2017 marked it as life-is-too-short  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: to-buy
DNF 48%
There were a few too many issues with this for me. I'm not patient. I'm feeling a little stabby toward both Connor and Tabby. They are looking for four letter word that aren't love, and I have a few.

the pillow talk and the three page sex scene? The insta love without intimacy? NOPE. Lots of anal play, 69 & unprotected sex on the second (I think) time in bed? Seemed really...off. weird pacing.

I did enjoy that Connor felt trust was rewarding. I did not enjoy that "whole a real hero wou
My Pink Fairytales
If feel like my brain is going to explode any second now. OMG!

Now, I can't really see the romance part. I think that with all that action and suspense, romance is somewhere in the bottom of the chart. Yes, the MCs fall in love, but it's the mortal enemies-to-lovers kind of love (especially if you ask Tabby).

So, there's the smartest girl in the world - Tabby and an ex-Marine - Connor who fight to take down a mastermind hacker.
The plot is mainly action and suspense, that made me forget how to bre
Becky
Occasionally cheesy and over the top, but the banter alone is to die for.

Safety Stats:(view spoiler)
Wendy
Really enjoyed this funny and sexy read.

If you like an alpha hero and a feisty "take no shit" heroine, you should definitely give this one a try. It did get a bit ott near the end, but didn't really bother me.

The steam was also a plus for me ;)

4 stars !!!

Carol
5 stars.

Tabitha and Connor......aargh!!!!.....so good together......this was in fact "Wickedly Sexy"....and so much more....

Enjoyed every pulse pounding minute!!!!
Delightful, hilarious, entertaining.....SEXY.....

Absolutely "f*ckin loved" this "hacker" enemies to lovers romance .
Tabby: OMG....what an "amazing" kick-ass heroine......brave and brainy too.....thank you very much J.T. Geissinger for writing her.....
Connor: simply swoonworthy.....strong, tough, funny and sexy.....

SMART.....FUNNY....
Michelle
3 Stars!
Loved this one until around 75% then it went down hill from there. The things that happened just felt unbelievable after that point. Connor made me drool a time or two in the beginning but then it seemed like he became too mushy for me. lol Tabby also grated my nerve with her trust issues.
I didn't read book one in this series and not sure if I want to read any more.
Some Like It Hot!: This topic has been closed to new comments. Sėptėṃber BʘTM~ Wicked Sexy 31 92 Sep 19, 2016 02:33PM

• Justice (Bad Boys of X-Ops, #2)
  • Jagged Edge (The Arsenal #1)
  • Cabin Fever (Love in New York, #2)
  • Wyatt the Heartbreaker (Brothers Black #1)
  • A Midsummer Night's Fling (Much Ado About Love, #1)
  • Into the Blackness (The Blackness, #4)
  • Warrior (Crossfire, #5)
  • SEALed With A Kiss: Heroes With Heart
  • Blue Forever (Men in Uniform, #3)
  • Sweet Seduction Shadow (Sweet Seduction, #3)
  • Like a Boss (Double Trouble Duet Book 1)
  • Be My Baby (Baby #3)
  • A Girl by Any Other Name
  • Athica Lane (Carpino, #3)
  • Running Wild (Hell Ryders MC #1)
  • Dangerous Dozen Romantic Suspense Boxed Set
  • Escape Out of Darkness (Maggie Bennett, 1)
  • Seduction Game (I-Team, #7)
J.T. Geissinger is a bestselling author of emotionally charged romance and women’s fiction. Ranging from funny, feisty romcoms to intense, edgy suspense, her books have sold more than one million copies and been translated into several languages.

Meet JTG in her private reader group on Facebook: http://bit.ly/2xbtnY3

Wicked Games (3 books)
  • Wicked Beautiful (Wicked Games #1)
  • Wicked Intentions (Wicked Games, #3)
“She swallows and looks down at her hands clenched in her lap. “I don’t like this story.” “Should I jump to the ending? Spoiler alert: the hero saves her.” Tabby looks over at me, her eyes shining like gems in the dark. “A real hero would teach the princess how to save herself.” 6 likes
“I’m not weird. I’m limited edition.” 3 likes