Start by marking “Justice (Moon Hunters Inc. #1)” as Want to Read:
Justice (Moon Hunters Inc. #1)

(Moon Hunters Inc. #1)

When did the good guys get so bad?
Justice comes on swift wings in the dark. His friend and boss Cash has sent him to Earth to exterminate a criminal convicted on Oison and protected by the corrupt Earth government. While carrying out the judgement, he finds her.
Envy is a pet kept by her evil master. Luckily he's old and incapable of breeding so she is still innocent in m
Published June 21st 2016 by Eagle Eye Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Justice, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Justice

namericanwordcat
This wasn't badly written but I just could never settle into it. The bad guys were awful and the act of leaving one to take care of later just made me wince.

The overwhelmed with lust on the part of the hero was pretty lame in such a moment of assignation as well. So, nope, did not work for me.
Gay
Jun 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Justice works for Moon Hunters. He's one of their best. While on a mission, he finds more than he was looking for. Envy was a pet of one of the midst evil men known. His health was failing and she couldn't wait for him to die so she could be free When Justice shows up there is an instant attraction. Can they stay together? Will circumstances keep them apart? Will either of them find what they are looking for? This is a great story, but should be read after "Razor" to get the most from it. You wo ...more
Melanie
Jan 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Very Entertaining

A quick read that easily draws you into this new Moon Hunters series. Join sexy Justice and Envy in a hot new story that will have your panties melting.
Amber
Jan 16, 2017 rated it it was ok
storytelling was all over the place and obstacle resolution was just...odd.
Angel
Dec 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
Slightly more interesting than The Mating Games and less editing errors.
Goddess of Chaos
Sep 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
You don't always have to choose between Justice and Envy

Aspects of this relationship moved a bit fast for me, but I have this funny feeling if I were currently were immersed in this Universe (had read other alluded to stories more recently) I might not have felt that way.

I enjoyed what world building there was, but find myself wanting to know more about this Universe, both its people, and what makes it tick.

I picked this is through Kindle Unlimited on a whim. The cover and the description having
Donna Hokanson
Jul 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Awesome and intriguing
Spin off series and yet still a self-contained story. This is the story of Justice going to earth to take out a human man that has been in charge of labs for years. The trick is to make it look natural and yet still make them wonder. But he's given a side mission to save the man's "pet". the pet is actually a young woman. Who Justice has an instant attraction to. But getting her out safely and off the planet will also be tricky. Lots of action and adventure in this well wr
Sherry Haynes
Oct 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
This book is more a 3 1/2 stars for me. Only because I feel as if I had missed out on a book before because it felt as if I should already know who everyone is or how they become who they are within the story. After reading it, I actually looked to see if there were anymore before it so that I could understand more but this book is first in the series. I will continue reading the series but am hoping it will answer the questions I have.
Christine Karmelreads2665 W.
Aug 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
Without giving anything away regarding this story, I would just like to say this book was a great read. The author kept the story at a steady pace and introduced characters you will enjoy reading about.

This is the first book in the series but the author now has out "Cyn",. If you would like to know more about the Mazlan checkout the series "Mating Games" which has eleven books in it.

Received this book for free from the author for an honest review.
fishgill
Aug 29, 2016 rated it did not like it
70 pages long and I still couldn't finish it

I am grateful it was a kindle unlimited book or else I would be upset. The syntax is jarring and doesn't match. It's hard to get into the story because there isn't a flow to the words. The conversations don't feel natural, the descriptions are choppy and the characters are set up to be self assured with no reason as to why they are.
Tina
Aug 11, 2016 rated it liked it
Justice

It was an okay read. Kind of confusing, author wrote story like you knew all the characters already. I guess if you were following her other series you would know what was going on and who the players were.
Pam Parker
Jul 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
Justice....

I enjoyed this book. I just wished the ending wasn't so abrupt. The characters I liked a lot wished the author would of expounded a on the sparing and the over all relationship between the two characters.
Laura Wolf
Nov 04, 2016 rated it it was ok
This was a short read but it was really disjointed. It was like someone else wrote this series or something.... It was just written oddly. I'll try the next in the series and see if maybe the Author just had an off day.
Natalie
Aug 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Justice

This was new and exciting. I'm just getting started on the series, but I love it already. I thought the old man's son would have tried non-stop to grab her.
Coyora Dokusho
pretty bad; skimmed it; extremely two-dimensional; dunno if I'll read anything else by this author...
Carol Beale