Start by marking “Shadow of the Fox” as Want to Read:
Shadow of the Fox

Shadow of the Fox

Centuries ago in Japan, during the Edo Period, three heists changed the course of history forever. No textbooks acknowledge that these incidents ever took place.

"Shadow of the Fox" reinvents the ninja with a trilogy of historical heist novellas that will keep you guessing until the very last line.
Published June 21st 2016 by Pro Se Productions

To ask other readers questions about Shadow of the Fox, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Shadow of the Fox

Start your review of Shadow of the Fox
Thehappymeerkat
Jan 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was sent a free copy of this book by the author.

Mata the Fox, a ninja working for the Shogun, must infiltrate prisons, uncover spies and discover the truth. Just like the foxes in myths, he can disguise himself but is that enough to succeed in his most dangerous of assignments?

I can't believe how much I've enjoyed this book! 'Shadow of the Fox' is quite a short book and made up of three separate stories, all featuring Mata the Fox. The stories are all individual but should be read in order as
Nathan Schmidt
Sep 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
This was a suspenseful and exciting collection of tales. I enjoyed the different twists that MacDee put into the plot. The characters were interesting, and I had fun trying to figure out the truths behind their personas and plans. Moreover, the short stories seemed to vividly portray the orderly yet restless setting of the Edo Period. I also appreciated the glossary at the end; the sections on bushido and ninja were especially informative and break past the usual myths we have for those tropes.

Lace
Aug 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
This book was totally out of my normal genre, but I figured I'd step out of my comfort zone and give it a shot. It was a quick read that kept me entertained the whole way through. It was like Mission Impossible mixed with James Bond, but as a ninja.
Kent Corlain
Azha
Stef
Travis Kuhlman
Jul 09, 2016
Been writing and drawing since kindergarten, and always had a love of horror and adventure. As a grownup I also love jazz and fine cigars. I've published several books already, traditionally and self-published. It's hard to get noticed, especially these days.

I have a webcomic called Daddy's Girl on tapas.io, a martial arts drama set in Tucson, AZ.