Start by marking “Myth” as Want to Read:
Myth

Myth

3.82  ·  Rating details ·  11 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
Shogun Saban dreams of becoming a woodsman like his grandfather; to fly between the trees and listen to their stories. But his father wants to keep him rooted on the ground and far away from his childhood friend, a girl of the sea named Madigan who can control the elements.

Beyond their little corner of the world, an evil has sprouted and is quietly spreading; corrupting i
Paperback, 1, 230 pages
Published July 25th 2016 by No Wyverns Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Myth, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Myth

Beth Hudson
Nov 02, 2016 rated it liked it
I received this book in a Goodreads giveaway.

I had something of a mixed and complicated reaction to this book. At first, I was unimpressed with the writing; I still have an issue with it. But as the book developed, it drew my attention anyway, with a compelling story and some beautifully bittersweet moments. I still think the writing is chopping, but nevertheless, it occasionally comes up with lyrical moments that are very powerful. The story needs, I think, a tighter focus, but it also has some
Cindy
Jul 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Not my usual go-to genre, but I love this book. Ritch is a true story weaver. And the tapestry of the Myth is a beautiful tale of courage, adventure, love and redemption. This is a story I will enjoy revisiting over and over.
Rayna Stiner
May 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
What awesome and unique writing style! Really love this edgy and new fantasy, elemental magic and romantic tension. The dust sprite is my fav!!! As well as Meadowsweet! :) Myth has a wonderful blend of shadow and light. Really awful things happen to the characters, yet they find goodness enough to persevere. Great job!
Hollyann
Aug 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

Wow.

When I finished Myth, I was a little disappointed in the lack of character. But after thinking about it for a while, I realized that that isn't the point of this book.

The book I was expecting was more like the books we read all the time. The characters have depth and their actions and emotions move the whole book. But I was looking at it the wrong way. This book is not a portrait. This book is not one of those pictures that t
Jordan
Aug 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
I received this book for free in exchange for my honest reviews and opinions from Story Cartel

* non-spoiler review *

Overall, I really liked Myth by Erin Ritch! First of all, I really liked the world in which the story took place. I think that it is very creative and well thought out, and interests the reader from the very beginning. I loved seeing the world from the characters eyes as the book progressed.

I also really liked the different characters in this book, especially Shogun and Madigan. I
Kate
Sep 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great start to this series. Interesting and complex characters, with very unpredictable plot lines and a cool world. Love her magical thinking and blend of the old and new.

She kept me guessing and wondering what would happen next. I'm excited to see what Ritch is working on next.
Fiona Cameron
Sabrina Wannet
Cade Roach
Clare
Oct 05, 2016
Erin Ritch is an author, blogger, and mom who lives on her family’s fledgling farm in rural Oregon. Always fascinated by storytelling in all its forms, she earned a degree in English Literature and studied Film at the Vancouver Film School. In 2016, Erin founded No Wyverns Publishing – an indie publisher with an eye on helping other independent authors achieve their dreams of being published.
More about Erin Ritch