Start by marking “Mr. Dangerously Sexy” as Want to Read:
Mr. Dangerously Sexy

Mr. Dangerously Sexy (The Dangerous Bachelors Club #4)

4.19  ·  Rating details ·  58 Ratings  ·  19 Reviews
He'll keep her safe...but can he keep his distance? When Addison Cobalt learns she has a potentially volatile stalker, she tries to hide it from her business partner, Logan Dane. The hyperprotective, supersexy cohead of their security company will only try to take control of the situation--and her.Which is exactly what Logan does when he finds out about the stalker. Addis ...more
Published January 17th 2017 by Harlequin Blaze

To ask other readers questions about Mr. Dangerously Sexy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mr. Dangerously Sexy

Maria Rose
Addison Cobalt runs the business side of her late father’s security company. In conjunction with Logan Dane, her father’s right hand man and her current business partner, they’ve kept the business growing since the death of her father. But Addison feels it’s time for her to move on and start her own business. She’s been looking into properties and figuring out which employees of Cobalt and Dane might want to make the move with her, but hasn’t yet figured out how to tell her partner her plans. Sh ...more
Books and Spoons
Jan 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
From fun and sexy banter to soul-searching conversations Addi and Logan's relations has always been filled with high emotions and edgy attraction and when they finally give into the fires burning inside them, the scenes are scorching hot and immensely sensual.
Addi and Logan both have lived their recent years doing their best to honor the memory of Addi's father. They both have their own ideas of what this means, thus keeping them apart in their personal lives.
I loved the spark between them, th
Helen
Jan 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am loving this series and it is sad that it is the last one, I love the people who work at this security company and this one is a fabulous story we get the two co- owners Addison Cobalt and Logan Dane keep your fan and a cool drink at the ready because this one is steamy sensual and left me sighing.

Addison wants independence oh she loves the company and Logan but she feels that it is time for her to start a new business but when a stalker decides he wants something from Addi things go a littl
Valerie
Mar 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: harlequin, own, romance
Done… that’s it. It is over and time to move on. Time to close one chapter of life and move onto the next.

For Addison Cobalt that was all she could think about at this point. Her business partner could run the show without her and apparently no one thought she could fill her father’s shoes so it was time to move on. It was also the only way that she could think of to get rid of this horrendous crush on him.

Logan Dane on the other hand knew he couldn’t survive without Addison and one mistake se
Renee Entress from Renee Entress's Blog
4 star

I was pulled right into this story. The story has laughs, secrets, naughty fun, suspense, and heartbreak.

If you have not read the below I would recommend reading those books(s) first
A Dangerously Sexy Christmas (The Dangerous Bachelors Club #1)
A Dangerously Sexy Affair (The Dangerous Bachelors Club #2)
A Dangerously Sexy Secret (The Dangerous Bachelors Club #3)

This is Cobalt and Logan’s story. Cobalt has a stalker. She is keeping that information to herself. If she tells her business partn
Heather andrews
Nov 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing

Logan is quite the manly man, “you started this,” he said, pulling out a foil packet and tearing it open. “I’m going to finish it… and then I’m going to finish you again.” Addi has no problem voicing her needs, “I’m starving,” she mumbled, her face rubbing against the base of his neck. “Need pizza now.” I loved this book, I loved Logan.
Kate Randle
Jan 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. Logan and Addison were a very engaging couple that kept me turning the pages late into the night...
Geraldine Sadiku
Feb 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Hot sexy read with a touch of suspense, loved it.
Monique
Jan 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Addison Cobalt and Logan Dane inherited Addison’s father security company when the latter died. In spite of Addi and Logan being equal partners, Logan is perceived as the boss, because he deals with security, while Addi deals mostly with the paperwork and management. They’re both control freaks, and the situation doesn’t sit well with Addi, who is thinking of branching out. As a retreat for the company employees is set to start on the Monday at her cottage, Addi is thinking of heading out on the ...more
Samantha
Nov 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The Dangerous Bachelor's Club series was one of the best discoveries I made in 2016 and Mr. Dangerously Sexy, the conclusion to the series was like the icing on a the cake with how good it was. Like with the other books in this this series that I have read this book was a short and quick steamy read that had me on the edge of my seat the entire time I was reading.

Having Addison Cobalt be Logan's heroine was such a treat. She was such an awesome heroine to read about. While the other heroines in
booksofallkinds
Jan 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
MR. DANGEROUSLY SEXY by Stefanie London is the fourth and final instalment of The Dangerous Bachelors Club series and in my opinion, the best of the bunch. Addison and Logan have a tempestuous relationship but together they run an extremely successful security company. But since her father died two years ago and Logan broke her heart after their one night together, Addison is even more determined to become independent and take control of her future. Even if that means walking away from Cobalt &a ...more
Lyn
The cover of this book is so perfect for the hero, Logan. I'm surprised that there didn't seem to be any appearance of Addison in the previous Dangerous Bachelor books. That said she is the perfect heroine for Logan.
I was pleasantly impressed that Stefanie London was able to surprise me in some areas of the book... it is difficult to share where without disclosing story details.
The epilogue was awesome given that this will the last of linked books since it didn't just give the situation a few m
Erica Hearns
Jan 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I've loved The Dangerous Bachelors Club books, and this one was no exception. Company boss Logan Dane was everything you admire in a hero--attractive, tough, flawed but a big teddy bear on the inside. Addison Cobalt was more than a match for Logan with her headstrong ways and stubborn adherence to her dreams. These two were fun to watch on the page. The suspense was well balanced with the romance, and I couldn't put this one down. I'm sad the series is over, and I'm holding out hope Owen's story ...more
Kari Lemor
Dec 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I finished this one off in an afternoon. So good! Exactly what I've come to expect from this author. Dangerously sexy is so right. This was one of the better ones in this series. The chemistry between the characters sizzled off the page but they both fought it tooth and nail. Until the combustion got to be too much and then it just exploded. And there's a nice little side dish of danger thrown in to keep things interesting. Seeing peeks of the previous 'Dangerously Sexy' guys was a nice treat to ...more
RaeLatte
Oct 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
One hot night and a mistake that neither can forget. Don't miss this spicy must read that will have you on your toes till the very end.
Lynn Brooks
Jan 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An intriguingly sexy delve into the boss's story! We've met several of Cobalt & Dane's security specialists in Stefanie London's "The Dangerous Bachelor's Club" series and now it's time to get the scoop on what made Cobalt & Dane! It's an exciting read as they take us on a ride to track down a stalker, all while fighting the attraction they feel at the same time!

Addison Cobalt wants no part in telling her business partner Logan Dane that she has attracted herself a stalker! She forbids h
Rhonda Ziglar
Feb 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Mr. Dangerously Sexy by Stefanie London.....Oh my goodness another fantastic book by Stefanie London. I could not put this book down, I kept me flipping pages until the last word with all the suspense and romance going on. Addison and Logan are the perfect pair both complimenting each other. I really enjoyed watching their stories be told. Stefanie London is always a five star read for me with her storytelling. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.
Elise
Jan 17, 2017 rated it liked it
Enjoyable, kept my interest. Felt a little like it wanted to be an "Intrigue" instead of a "Blaze" towards the end. I appreciated that out hero and heroine were so strong willed. I've only read one other in the series but I got the feeling this is the story fans are waiting for. There were one or two things that were problematic for me but I was still rooting for our couple all the way through.
Keek
Jun 29, 2017
Yvonne Gom
Jun 10, 2017
Goodreads Librari...: Please add book to series 3 18 Jun 29, 2016 01:42PM
USA Today bestselling author of contemporary romance with humour, heat and heart. Also llamas.

Originally from Melbourne, Australia Stefanie now lives in Toronto, Canada with her wonderful husband. She loves to read, collect lipsticks, watch zombie movies and drink coffee.

Her bestselling book, Pretend It's Love, is a 2016 Romantic Book of the Year finalist with the Romance Writers of Australia.

Sign
More about Stefanie London

The Dangerous Bachelors Club (4 books)
  • A Dangerously Sexy Christmas (The Dangerous Bachelors Club #1)
  • A Dangerously Sexy Affair (The Dangerous Bachelors Club #2)
  • A Dangerously Sexy Secret (The Dangerous Bachelors Club #3)