Start by marking “Cooking by Moonlight: A Witch's Guide to Culinary Magic” as Want to Read:
Cooking by Moonlight: A Witch's Guide to Culinary Magic

Cooking by Moonlight: A Witch's Guide to Culinary Magic

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating details ·  40 Ratings  ·  4 Reviews
Cooking by Moonlight.

Learn how to prepare mouthwatering temptations that feed your body and spirit; from fresh-picked herb salad and ginger-frosted pineapple cake served under a sultry summer crescent moon, to the soul-satisfying comfort of maple-glazed turkey meat loaf and spicy pumpkin soup best eaten during the chilly winter moons.
"Cooking by Moonlight" invites you to
Published February 8th 2003 by Llewellyn Publications (first published 2003)

To ask other readers questions about Cooking by Moonlight, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cooking by Moonlight

Stephanie
Sep 14, 2012 rated it it was amazing
By far my favorite cookbook! This book has soo many delicious recipes, and all of them are easy to make and sure to delight the tastebuds of even the pickiest critic. This book is about learning to follow the cycles of the body on what kinds of food benefit you when, and is vegan friendly. While many recipes contain meat and dairy, the author includes ways to alter the recipe to create a vegan dish. I'm not vegan, but my sister is, so we created many of these dishes together, and I discovered th ...more
Susan
Oct 23, 2007 rated it really liked it
Shelves: cooking
There are some really great recipes in here. I especially love "A Simple Goddess Pizza" topped with pesto and tomatoes!

There are also some great-sounding sweet potato recipes I'm dying to try, now that the season is upon us. (Of course, it's always a good time for sweet potatoes!)
K
Jan 03, 2010 rated it it was amazing
My husband refers to this as my witch book. I've been making recipes from it since we first met and he's loved every one of them. These are practical and delicious, while simultaneously aware of the seasons in a comforting way.
Denise
Jan 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: non-fiction, cooking
Ten years in and I still pull this book out every time I cook quiche. Not only do I love the recipe but the book brings back memories.
Tina