Start by marking “A Covert Alliance (Order of the MoonStone #3.5)” as Want to Read:
A Covert Alliance (Order of the MoonStone #3.5)

A Covert Alliance

(Order of the MoonStone #3.5)

On the run . . .
Hidden away . . .

Knowing they could both die
at any moment . . .

What other choice do Kayden
and Dvarius have . . .

Except for . . .
A covert alliance . . .

- Books in the Series -
A Perilous Assignment (short story)
A Reluctant Assassin (book one)
A Cunning Masquerade (short story)
A Treacherous Decision (book two)
A Dangerous Love (short story)
A D
Published June 21st 2016 by S&G Publishing (first published June 2016)

To ask other readers questions about A Covert Alliance, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Covert Alliance

Start your review of A Covert Alliance (Order of the MoonStone #3.5)
Ashley Bogner
A Covert Alliance is a short story about Kayden and Dvarius' wedding. While I thought it was sweet, I have to admit this is my least favorite installment of the series, for two reasons:

1) I don't think Kayden and Dvarius know each other well enough to be getting married, especially since Dvarius barely knows Kayden's past. If I just found out that the person I love is really a secret assassin sent to kill me, I think I would be a little more hesitant. I appreciate the theme of forgiveness and
Toni Shiloh
May 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The books in the Order of the Moonstone series have been filled with action pack scenes and intrigue that pulls you in, one page at a time. A Covert Alliance was frills and lace and I absolutely ADORED it. It was nice to see the softer side of Kayden as she made her covert alliance (see what I did there?). Ms. Morrows was sure to keep the tension through the scenes considering the danger Kayden and Dvarius live in, but that just made me love this short read all the more. Pick it up and enjoy!

*I
Elizabeth
Jun 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A Covert Alliance ( Order of the MoonShine Short Stories )
By: JC Morrows

A Covert Alliance is a short story in the Order of the MoonShine Short Stories.) I have enjoyed these short stories in this series, but I love A Covert Alliance the best of all. Morrows weaves a short romance story of Kayden and Dvarius . They have been on the run. This is a covert Alliance between Kayden and Dvarius where Dvarius makes a big decision concerning both of them. Will his decision put their lives in more danger?
D.J.

It’s the story we’ve all been waiting for!

JC Morrows confided that she planned to put this story in book four — but her fans begged her to share it in a short story — and here it is . . .

It released 3 weeks ago… and I’ve already read it 3 times! Yep, 3 times!

The first time was in May when I received an advanced copy…

The second time was the day after I posted an early look at the book on my blog — I just had to read it again. It’s SO GOOD! I’ve been waiting since last September for this story . .
Nicole Rivera
The next installment of the Order of the MoonStone series was released. In the first book, A Reluctant Assassin, we met Kayden — Morrows's Cinderella assassin. Since then, we've had two more books and four shorts, A Covert Alliance being the latest.

Warning: Spoilers from this point on if you have not read the previous books!

A Covert Alliance is the short between Book 2 and Book 3. In this story, we get a "covert" look into the nuptials of Kayden and Dvarius. It is an intimate and beautiful momen
Marilyn
Jun 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A Covert Alliance is a charming short story, between book 3 and 4, in the Order of the Moonstone series by JC Morrows. Ms. Morrows has a way with words that are descriptive and with precision to create a special time in the lives of Prince Dvarius and Kayden. Who would have thought something this special would occur when they had been on the run from Drey and the Order. What covert alliance has been made between Kayden and the Prince? Read this pleasant short story to discover the alliance and f ...more
Rachel Miller
"A Covert Alliance" is the sort of short story that I just love.

Instead of being a tiny scene in the main book, the author has given us a much more in-depth look into this whirlwind event - and I know I am not the only one enjoying it!
S&G Publishing
Isabella
Nov 09, 2016
Roxy
Dec 23, 2016
facebook   twitter   instagram   pinterest   mail

JC Morrows is the bestselling author of the young adult dystopian series: Order of the MoonStone and the post-apocalyptic Frozen World series. A believer in sharing knowledge, JC is passionate about both stoking the creative fire in young minds and doing all she can to help authors of all experience levels excel.

A true storyteller, JC is one of those authors who grew up th

Order of the MoonStone (5 books)
  • A Reluctant Assassin (Order of the MoonStone, #1)
  • A Treacherous Decision (Order of the MoonStone #2)
  • A Desperate Escape (Order of the MoonStone #3)
  • A Tragic Consequence (Order of the MoonStone #4)
  • A Broken Kingdom (Order of the MoonStone #5)