Start by marking “93% Chance I Don't Hate You (93% Chance, #1)” as Want to Read:
93% Chance I Don't Hate You (93% Chance, #1)

93% Chance I Don't Hate You (93% Chance #1)

4.06  ·  Rating details ·  17 Ratings  ·  12 Reviews
Ashton Lewis doesn’t have a care in the world. His only sources of stress are passing mixed media art classes and setting up a tattoo parlor one day. But when the one-night-stand-only lifestyle no longer appeals to him, Ashton decides it’s time to settle down. A drunken mistake and a poorly chosen pseudonym later, Ashton finds himself on a blind date with his classmate, Ca ...more
Kindle Edition
Published September 27th 2016

To ask other readers questions about 93% Chance I Don't Hate You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 93% Chance I Don't Hate You

Melissa Copeland
Nov 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
ARC generously provided by the author in exchange for my honest review:

This book was so nice and sweet, a far cry from my usual dark romance addiction. I wasn’t sure what to expect going in, and I guess it seemed almost unusual to me that nothing godawful happened to either one of the main characters. Not sure how to feel about that, but that probably says more about me than the book.

Ashton is an artist and a player, pining for something real and different from his typical fuckboy ways now that
Jess
Oct 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
4 Stars

I didn't know what to expect going into this book. It's a first for me with this author duo team and I was pleasantly surprised.

93% Chance I don't hate you was cute and sweet and light. I needed it after the emotional read prior to this. Sometimes all you need is a gentle reminder that there are sweet romance novels out there, and this was one of them.

Carter is a bit too wound up-her pedigree and life she's lived thus far has moulded the woman she is today. She knows what she wants (or
Meghana Sarathy
Oct 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2016, arc, simple
What a nice, sweet read. The authors were new to me when they asked me for a review and the blurb was too exciting for me to keep it on the TBR for long. Books in my TBR are in the order they are supposed to be read, but the title of the very first chapter of this book won me over and I immediately jumped to it though it was listed to be read later. It’s not something I do often but the fact that this book was an exception says how good it actually is.
There is something about the books that enga
Cary Morton
Jun 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books-i-own
I received a copy of this book directly from the author/publisher in exchange for an honest review.

I didn't expect this book to be as good as it was. I mean, it sounded good, but let's be honest: the cover that it came with is rather lackluster—but I picked it up anyway because I like reading new Indy authors... and I am so glad I did.

93% Chance I Don't Hate You by L. Taylor and Amy H. Lynn was an endearing, sweet romantic read. Ashton and Carter were an adorable pair of opposites that in other
Zoe
Sep 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
Sweet, charming, and funny!

This is a coming-of-age story filled with familial pressure, friendship, self discovery, partiality, and love.

The writing flows nicely. The characters are young, interesting, complex, and steadily grow on you more-and-more as the story progresses. And the plot has a nice amount of angst, humour, and romance to keep you engaged and intrigued throughout.

Overall, I think these two young indie authors did a really good job on this novel and I look forward to reading a lot
Saneea Malik
Dec 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Anybody looking for hope before going on a blind date
I started reading this book as a bit of light reading, thinking I could sit down and relax just to get my mind off things. Instead, I was sucked into this whirlwind that was the lives of Carter and Ashton. I laughed at the many encounters of these two well-written characters and some even made me tear up a little. By the end of the book, I was smiling like crazy at how incredibly engaging and emotion-wrenching the whole ordeal was.

The characters learned to mature very well and over a period of t
Abigail
Jun 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed reading this! I loved the dialogue and it often made me laugh out loud. The romance was a great blend of fluff and angst and I fully enjoyed the roller coaster. The situation with Carter's parents at times felt unrealistic, but that didn't detract from my enjoyment of the story.

Overall this was a perfect summer read, and I definitely recommend!
iamnotabookworm
I got this from Library Thing a few months back and was unable to read it right away. Finally, I have finished the book. This is a sweet romantic comedy story. An inspirational one.

Preston Ashton Lewis III is a carefree graduating college student. He realized that his hooking up with a different girl every night has gotten old. He wants to try something permanent, probably falling in love and having a girlfriend. Drunk and tried of his lifestyle, Ashton ended up mistakenly signing up for a blind
Kasey Roper
Sep 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
I was a bit distracted reading this book, because life, and I do admit I didn't connect to the characters as much as I wish I had, but nonetheless I love rom-coms. It's one if my favorite genres of movies, and 93% really gives me that vibe, so I had to see it through! So big shoutout to L and Amy for letting me read it!!! Best of luck to you both!
C.T. Callahan
Sep 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
I'm not usually a huge romance reader, but after reading the title, I was really interested in seeing what this book was all about and I'm really glad I got a chance to read it. I really loved the characters, and even the ones I had a little trouble connecting to at the beginning, I found myself itching to read more about by the end. The romance was extremely cute, the comedy was very funny, and the diversity was much appreciated.

The two main reasons I didn't give this book five stars are becau
Jeanne
Jan 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
I've got to admit, this story was very cute. Although I'm disappointed that we didn't really get the hate to love story, Carter and Ash's moments were always pleasant to read. True, the story was rather predictable, and sometimes felt like a lifetime movie, it is still worth reading.
So if you want to support a self-published author, please consider reading and reviewing this novel :)
Lauren Grosjean
Sep 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fluff, favorites
Such a sweet and cute book. I couldn't put it down once I started.
Sofia Cohen
Jan 24, 2017
Crystal Gail
Oct 17, 2016
L.
Aug 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Hoyi
Sandy
May 02, 2018
Jade
Dec 13, 2017
L. Taylor is the twenty-something author of the Young Adult sci-fi series "Epic", and the Young Adult suspense novel "The Dead Kids Club." She's also the co-author of the New Adult romance "93% Chance I Don't Hate You" with Amy H. Lynn.

When she's not hard at work on her latest novels, L. can be found playing with dogs, jamming to Kpop music, and catching up on all the latest TV series.

To contact
More about L. Taylor

93% Chance (2 books)
  • 93% Chance You Don't Hate Me (93% Chance, #2)