Start by marking “Moon of Farellah (Heart of Farellah, #2)” as Want to Read:
Moon of Farellah (Heart of Farellah, #2)

Moon of Farellah (Heart of Farellah, #2)

This is the tragic, beautiful tale of a girl without a soul. I am that girl and this is my story. Let’s start at the middle . . .

I ran after him, my feet sinking into the sand with each stride. The distance between us was good. I could pursue him if he kept running. I could breathe if he kept running. If he kept running, he was safe from the monster within me.

Aura and Nyt
Published (first published September 8th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Moon of Farellah, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Moon of Farellah

Taylor
Mar 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received a copy from the author in exchange for an honest review.

Eeeeeeee!!!!!😍😍😍😍 the second installment continues where the first book left off and let me tell ya! I am NOT a fan of the mystress! I HATE HER WITH SUCH A PASSION😡😡😡😡 BUT BUT BUT, Brindi does not disappoint with the continuation of world building, and the creatures! I LOVE all of the mythical beings in this book. I also am loving the old world dialect that the elves use. These books just keep getting better!
 Ananya thefoodandbooklife
The first book in the series, Heart of Farellah, left off with Aura and Nyte having escaped the evil Mystress and leading the Druelcan army away from their friends. This book begins with them at Crystair trying to have a moment alone but being interrupted by none other than the third corner of their love triangle. While the author wrote a slow first book trying to get the readers to understand all the intricacies of the world that she had so painstakingly created, this book picks up the pace and ...more
Mar 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was given a free copy for an honest review..

This is book 2 in the series and continues on were book 1 left off. I don't want to say much for the storyline as that could spoil things. But I am in love with the world brindi quinn has created in this story. In this book we are treated to scenery we have seen previously and new backdrops that are expertly written.
Relationships throughout the group continue to grow and change within the group dynamics.

The continuation of the journey for aura to
Never & Ever Publishing
epic high fantasy, tantalizing romance, adventure
Nada Hosny
Jun 19, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Summary
After the great encounter with The Mystress( the evil bitch), Aura ( a Songtress) and Nyte ( an elf), together they try to reduce the damages, But with Aura’s addiction to Nyte’s warmth, it becomes more difficult!

Coming Up with a plan to defeat Druelca and find Illuma is not that easy with this so called addiction.

The only problem I had with part 1, is that it was Slow paced, and to be honest, The problem isn’t that solved in this part but, it’s definitely Getting there. The second half
Notorious
Apr 16, 2018
Liz (Quirky Cat)
Dec 26, 2018
"Not just another vampire romance." - Amazon Reviewer

Published through Never & Ever Publishing, Brindi Quinn is a young adult / teen author from Minnesota, speaking "quirky" in a variety of genres, from paranormal to sci-fi to fantasy.

Quinn has published a plethora of highly-rated works, including novels, compilations and miniseries, all geared toward a young adult audience. Her series have b