Start by marking “Say You Want Me (Something More, #5)” as Want to Read:
Say You Want Me (Something More, #5)

Say You Want Me

(Something More #5)

I want Cesar Cruz. God, how I want him. And he’s made it no secret he desires me. I can’t handle another heartbreak, one more haunting memory that threatens my sanity. What I need is to feel wanted by a man who will love me unconditionally and forever, a man who will be patient and loving, not apathetic and abusive.

What will happen if I give in to temptation and spend on
Paperback
Published July 18th 2016 (first published July 12th 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Say You Want Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Say You Want Me

Start your review of Say You Want Me (Something More, #5)
P Leslie
Jul 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received this book from net gallery for an honest review.

Wow this book was funny, heartwarming yet sad in some places and I really enjoyed it.

Cesar is Savannah's hot neighbour with a sexy bod. She finds him insanely attractive and her worn out vibrator is proof of the affect he has on her.

Savannah's dog Macy is always escaping into Cesar's yard to play with his dog Nacho. These dogs are lost without each other - but will their doggie play times bring their owners together?

I loved Ceser, he
Judy Lewis
Jul 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
DELICIOUSLY CUTE AND DELIGHTFULLY ENTERTAINING !!!
Title: Say You Want Me: Cesar Cruz Book One
Series: A Something More Novel
Designation: Something More: Book Five (Cesar Cruz SubSeries Book One of Three) 207 Pages, Standalone, Happy For Now But To Be Continued
Author: Tara West
Reading Platform: Kindle Edition
My Rating: Five Delightfully Entertaining Stars*****
Oh my! Oh my! Oh my! Sex and Sandwiches! Who knew??? Obviously Tara West! And what does it mean? Well, you'll just have to read Say You Wan
Stephannie Tolitsky- Swoonworthybooks/EnticingJourney
My past haunts me so much so it affects my own sanity. I want to feel wanted, needed, loved by a man but I afraid to give it a try. But regardless, I want Cesar Cruz in the worst way. I think about him and dream about him. The plus is he’s made it no secret he desires me too.

Can I say I want him? Can I give him a chance ? What if it's just one night? I could handle that right? It has to be better than BOB and thoughts of him, right?

This is a story of moving on from the painful past and trying t
Sheri
Jul 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: tara-west
OMG! Okay, so I don't use that in my reviews. In fact, I never have. But this book was beyond amazing. I can't wait to read more about Cesar Cruz.
Nay Denise
Nov 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley
Received an ARC for review.

Say You Want Me is cute contemporary romance that can be read pretty quickly. I enjoyed this book a lot. I am giving it a 3.5 star rating because this was just too short and didn't have enough detail for me, but it definitely was a great read to the start of the series.

Savannah is a 23 year old virgin. She's sworn off sex and guys because of the abuse she went through with her estranged father. She comes into a great inheritance, but she doesn't let the money change wh
Mona Livsey
Jul 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing

Furry Matchmakers get their Hot and Sexy owners to cross that Neighbor Divide!

Tara West does it again! Introducing Savannah Boudreau and Cesar Cruz;
She is an emotionally scared young woman who lusts after he Hot and Sexy neighbor Cesar. And He is a Hot Delectable Stud Muffin who has been trying to get together with his Beautiful yet Introverted Neighbor for a few months with no success.
Enter two Fluffy Matchmakers, Macy and Nacho. Macy, Savannah's little fluffy white 10# Terrier has found Puppy
Jessica
Jul 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I read the first 5 books in this series and loved them, so I just had to get this one on release day. This is a spin off book. If you haven't read the first 5 books, you can read this one without reading them and not be lost, but I would encourage you to read the first 5 as well seeing as how they are so good.
Ceaser and Savannah's story had me hooked from the beginning. Ceaser is the HOT neighbor who is constantly knocking on Savannah door to return her dog who goes to his yard to play with his
Tracy Ehlers
Jul 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow, the Something more series just gets better.. This new instalment is centred around Cesar Cruz.. ( Le sigh, book boyfriends look out this ones a hot tomale...) and Savannah..

Their beginning is a little rocky, but with the help of Nacho and Macy's puppy love the barrier is coming down.. And things soon steam up...

A hot sexy and sweet romance that was wonderfully detailed, and left me wanting more.. So Much More.. I also want to here more about Ariana, Savannah's bestie.. Oooh so much I coul
Ginelle Blanch
Jul 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
Saucy, sexy, sweet, and spicy!

Savannah has a busy life, not much need or want to socialize. She also has a pretty dark past but, she doesn't let that hold her back. If anything, it's made her stronger and more determined. Her life is about to change in so many ways that she never thought to dream the possibility of.

Cesar is the neighbor that she didn't WANT to notice. Kind, compassionate, persistent...and sexy!

They both have pasts that have caused damage. But, once the friendship starts, there
Coco.V
Oct 02, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
💝FREE on Amazon today (10/2/18)!💝

Blurb:

What will happen if I give in to temptation and spend one night in his arms? Will he want more? Will I? Whether I say yes or no, I fear I’ll su
Blushing Reader
Mar 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017
This was cute... fast paced and rushed a bit for me, but it could be that this was the first in this series I read. I did love the writing style, heat and wit of Tara West so I will be looking for more <3 ...more
Joy Whiteside
Jul 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow, this was an amazing read that I finished in one sitting, I could not get enough, oh my. It moved along at the perfect reading speed making it easy to read. The characters in this book are amazing and you cannot help but feel as though you know them personally, and you also cannot help but fall in love with them. The story was amazing, once you start reading you will not be able to put it down. This story will keep you interested and entertained from beginning to end. This book must be read, ...more
Heather
Jan 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have never been disappointed by Tara West. Her writing is funny, witty, and charming... Oooh, and did I mention extremely steamy? OMG, bring on the ice! This is not the first book in the series, but you do not have to read the others to enjoy it!
Savannah is a heroine with some shadows lingering in her past. Cesar is the hero, her neighbor, kind, compassionate, and her dog loves his dog. This book has moments that are a little rocky and somewhat sad, but it will grip you and hold on tight. I fi
Amanda
Apr 13, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Short review. First book I read by the author but not my last. Well written story with witty dialogue and some steamy scene between Cesar and Savannah whose chemistry will have you wanting more and two loveable dogs. I enjoyed reading how Savanah finds her strength to stand up for herself and hope in the next book both her and Cesar put his mother in her place.
Joann
Feb 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I want more!

Oh my, now that was a something special and totally awesome book. So many characters with so many things going on. A love story about people with so much baggage they shouldn't survive. I loved every minute of it.
Ju Transcendancing
I liked the premise of this book, but none of the characters are believable, neither are their motivations, and I eyerolled so hard with Cesar's past and dnf'd at that point because just nope. The plot was nonsensical and the erotic scenes were uncomfortable to read. Just a total miss for me.
Jane Phipps
Jun 27, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good. Enjoyed so much had to finish in the same day!

Passion is so fun. Having to learn it from someone who wants you so bad is even more fun! Read it in one day!!!!
Lisacldmom2ksd
Enjoyed it

Not meant for under 18
Point blank? It was damn good. It had a story, romance and sex. What more could i ask for? Good job Tara West
Victoria
May 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It is a great book to read
poppy
Sep 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
Another great book by tara just love this series and this didnt disappoint a good read recommended
Angie Fournier
Jul 19, 2016
Dana
Oct 13, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Tempting in Stilettos (In Stilettos, #7)
  • Teasing in Stilettos (In Stilettos, #8)
  • Tantalizing in Stilettos (In Stilettos, #9)
  • The Thing About Love
  • It Happened One Wedding (FBI/US Attorney, #5)
  • The Virgin Gift (The Gift #2)
  • Four Weeks Till Forever (The Pryce Family, #1)
  • Love Irresistibly (FBI/US Attorney, #4)
  • Cherish Hard (Hard Play, #1)
  • Forever Pucked (Pucked, #4)
  • Pucked Over (Pucked, #3)
  • Pucked Off (Pucked, #5)
  • A Lot like Love (FBI/US Attorney, #2)
  • Breathe Out (Just Breathe, #2)
  • Breathe In  (Just Breathe, #1)
  • Collision Course (Badass #1)
  • Warrior's Pain (Cadi Warriors, #4)
  • Warrior's Purpose (Cadi Warriors, #5)
Tara West writes books about dragons, witches, and handsome heroes while eating chocolate, lots and lots of chocolate. She's willing to share her dragons, witches and heroes. Keep your hands off her chocolate.

Tara West's young adult and new adult romances have been Kindle bestsellers. A former high school English teacher, Tara is now a full-time writer and graphic artist. She enjoys spending time

Something More (7 books)
  • Say When (Something More, #1)
  • Say Yes (Something More, #2)
  • Say Forever (Something More, #3)
  • Say Please (Something More, #3.5)
  • Say You Love Me (Something More, #6)
  • Say You Need Me (Something More, #7)