Start by marking “Jupiter Storm (Jupiter Winds #2)” as Want to Read:
Jupiter Storm (Jupiter Winds #2)

Jupiter Storm

(Jupiter Winds #2)

Only a week ago Grey Alexander thought she and her sister were orphans. And like everyone else she believed Jupiter was uninhabitable. Now she’s standing on its surface, reunited with her mom and dad and on the brink of an interplanetary war. The government of Mazdaar is ruthlessly determined to claim Jupiter like they already have Earth, but Grey has joined her parents an ...more
Published October 1st 2016 by Mountainview Books, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Jupiter Storm, please sign up.
C.J. Darlington Hey, I just saw your question. Sorry it took so long to respond back to you! I haven't written Book 3 yet, but I have some ideas swirling. So my goal …moreHey, I just saw your question. Sorry it took so long to respond back to you! I haven't written Book 3 yet, but I have some ideas swirling. So my goal is to write another one as I certainly left some things open. :)(less)

Start your review of Jupiter Storm (Jupiter Winds #2)
Lindsey (Books for Christian Girls)
Actual review has been posted! VVvvVVvvVV

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The noise I just made wasn't human.

How I was when Jupiter Storm was added to Goodreads:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
{And a few more, but you get the point.}

About this book:

“Only a week ago Grey Alexander thought she and her sister were orphans. And like everyone else she believed Jupiter was uninhabitable. Now she’s standing on its surface, reunited with her mom and dad and on the brink of an interplanetary war. The government of Mazdaar is ruthlessly determine
Ashley Bogner
Jun 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
Review to come!
Kara
Oct 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What a GREAT sequel!! There was a question posted on facebook whether this series is good for teens or adults and I have to say, it's good for BOTH age groups :) Even though this story is MOSTLY about Grey and her younger sister Rin finding their parents and surviving injustices given out from Mazdaar, every character in this story has a purpose and the writing is incredible.

I totally fell in love with Jupiter Winds, so much so that I read it again before reading the sequel and loved it all ove
Sierra Faith
Nov 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars! Full review up soon!
Amber Delaina
Feb 28, 2018 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars

This book flew by. It is one of the most fast-paced stories I have read. I enjoyed reading more about these characters, especially Dana’s point of view (claps because of that ending). I would have liked more faith content, but at least God is mentioned, instead of not being mentioned at all. There was some negative content. Adultery is mentioned in this book and even though it isn’t looked at as something good, I still would have rather not have read it. I also really disliked when it
Natalie
Jun 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
This one had a lot more political intrigue than sci fi action, but I still enjoyed it.

I liked Dana as a character - and Rin and Grey have such a cute relationship.

The world of Jupiter was interesting to imagine and I liked all the weird animals native to the planet. I would have to say I enjoyed the first one more, but it was still good.
Nenette
Nov 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
"The light shines in the darkness." Repeated a number of times throughout the book, the verse encourages us to have hope in desperate situations; to keep the faith no matter what. Because "the hand of God is everywhere, for all time." It's not verbatim, but I remember reading these words from the Bible...I have lived more than half a century so far; been through a lot, I should say; and I've seen and witnessed first hand the workings of God's hand, which clearly is the one who directed C.J. Darl ...more
Gophergirl58
Dec 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Maybe the Best Yet!

Of all C. J. Darlington's books, this may have been the best in my opinion! I really admire those with a true imagination, and Darlington's is thus one I greatly admire.

The lack of romance was such a plus for me because, let's face it: the number of any type of romance novels out there are prolific to be sure. Some ends from book one were tied up, so that was another plus for me. And, the language in Darlington's books are always clean, a fact that does not deter from her plo
Tina Harper
Oct 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Oh my goodness, this book is amazing! When I heard that there was going to be a sequel to Jupiter Winds, I was a little worried that it would not match up to the first one. But I should not have been worried! This book was awesome!

I definitely enjoyed getting reacquainted with Grey and Rin, and it was great getting to hear Dana's side of the story. The writing style was good, and the plot was great! I am (hopefully) looking forward to a third book. *fingers crossed*
Carol
Yes, this is the second book in the Jupiter series, but I felt like it read as a stand-alone. Still love the main characters and the sisterhood they share. Their relationship matures as Grey is learning that Rin is growing up. This planet is one cool place. I love the unusual phenomena they experience!
Jenna
Jun 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I just LOVE this book for so many reason! ❤️ I love that there’s minimal/no romance and it focuses more on sibling/family bonds. And I love that there’s suspense on every page. Darlington’s writing just keeps you going and going; the plot is so engaging. One of the best Christian sci-fi books I’ve read. 👍
Elizabeth
Sep 21, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2018-reads
I'd rate it 4 STARS. It's a very interesting story and I very much enjoyed it. Yet, there's so much more story to be told, so much yet to be explored and explained. I wonder why the author did not write a 3rd book? And that makes me feel not entirely satisfied with the ending.
Frances M. Burris
Jul 23, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Scifi

This book was better than the first. Action galore. Would love to see a movie made from these two books. A faith fiction sci-fi movie!
Leah
4.5 stars. Is this supposed to be the last book? It didn't feel like it. Does anyone know if/when more books will be released? I think I liked the first one better.
Lisa Johnson
Oct 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Title: Jupiter Storm
Author: C. J. Darlington
Pages: 280
Year: 2016
Publisher: Mountainview Books
My rating is 5 stars.
I don’t know if the author plans for this to become a trilogy, but I sure hope so as the first two books are a source of imaginative enjoyment! The first book in the series is titled Jupiter Winds where we meet the Alexander family. There are two factions that are fighting for control of earth and the way faith can ground people when life is at its toughest!
In Jupiter Storm, sudden w
Tina
Jan 12, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Interesting read

Read this much faster than the first one. A great read, fast paced and rather different . Onto book 3
Christine Sharbrough
Dec 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Whether or not you enjoy sci-fi or dystopian fiction -- the characters, world building and storyline are excellent.
Iris Odelle
May 23, 2017
Ayanna Screen
Feb 02, 2020
Faithful Fiction ...: Has anyone read this yet? 1 18 Oct 06, 2016 08:20AM

• Salt Water Taffie (Boardwalk Brides #1)
  • True Courage (Uncommon Heroes, #4)
  • The Watermight Thief (The Fire Queen's Apprentice, #1)
  • Bad Memory (Jessica Shaw, #2)
  • The Girl Who Could See
  • A Worthy Pursuit (A Worthy Pursuit, #1)
  • My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Vol. 12
  • My Little Pony Annual 2017 (My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic)
  • Storm Surge (Lantern Beach Mysteries #3)
  • Perilous Riptide (Lantern Beach Mysteries #5)
  • Orphan's Song (The Songkeeper Chronicles, #1)
  • Deadly Undertow (Lantern Beach Mysteries #6)
  • Songkeeper (The Songkeeper Chronicles, #2)
  • Hidden Currents (Lantern Beach Mysteries #1)
  • Always Watching (Elite Guardians, #1)
  • Dangerous Love
  • The Homesteader's Sweetheart (Wyoming Legacy, #1)
  • Homeland (Little Brother, #2)
C. J.'s love of reading began when she was a kid dragging home bags of books from the library. When she was twelve she started dreaming about becoming a published author. That dream came true when her first novel Thicker than Blood won a national writing contest. It became the first book in the Thicker than Blood series, which also includes Bound by Guilt, Ties that Bind, and Running on Empty. She ...more

Jupiter Winds (2 books)
  • Jupiter Winds (Jupiter Winds #1)

News & Interviews