Start by marking “Doctor-Patient Confidentiality: Volume Nine (Confidential #1)” as Want to Read:
Doctor-Patient Confidentiality: Volume Nine (Confidential #1)

Doctor-Patient Confidentiality: Volume Nine (Confidential #1)

Two very different people.

One scandalous proposition.

Endless possibilities...

***

My legs refuse to move.

And my arms.

And quite possibly my heart, as well.

Hell, even my eyes can’t bring themselves to blink, completely bulged and glassy, as if they’re large marbles sitting in my face. My spine turns to ice, feeling insanely rigid and stiff I think I just might snap right i
Published June 20th 2016 by (Eme)nded Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Doctor-Patient Confidentiality, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Doctor-Patient Confidentiality

Ann Marie
Sep 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing

I voluntarily read an arc of this book for a fair and honest review. We're making progress people. His penis has left his pants! What a wildly bizarre installment. How did he know which apartment was hers? Perhaps when she filled in her Patient questionnaire, perhaps not. Was the color lavender a coincidence? In solidarity I did not use the bathroom while reading this installment. I question my sanity in continuing but I keep following the bread crumbs.
Leanne Bryson
Sep 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
*** I am voluntarily reviewing an Advanced Reader Copy of this book***
Things are starting to take a darker, more uncomfortable twist for Roni. Being a novice in the BDSM world, she has no idea what is going to happen and is shocked by what is happening to her and how her body is reacting to Dex's ministrations. I hope this is not one of these endless serials, but so far I'm anxious to see what happens next.
Jessica
Jul 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Loved every minute! some very interesting twists here. Looking forward to what happens next.
Angelique
Marcia  Merritt
rated it it was ok
Sep 01, 2016
Eme Strife
Jun 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Sarah Gale
Sep 19, 2018
V
rated it did not like it
Apr 28, 2017
Sandi Cushman
Jun 25, 2018
Eme Strife
Jul 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
K. Bowersox
Rachel
Jul 06, 2018
Huey WIlson
Jul 29, 2018
Eme (pronounced "Emmy", like the award. Lol) is an unconventional storyteller (and a typical cat-and-dog-loving, animation-obsessed weirdo) who has several sarcastic, upbeat, and severely vulgar imaginary friends who simultaneously piss her off and make her feel normal. She writes about said imaginary friends a lot—mostly because they never seem to shut the hell up.

She's addicted to Family Guy, Am