Start by marking “Billionaire Takes All” as Want to Read:
Billionaire Takes All

Billionaire Takes All

I just lost my half of five billion dollars.

Five. Billion. F*#king dollars.

The voicemail still chimed in my skull: “Your father is dying. The inheritance is no longer yours or your brother’s. If you want that money, you’re going to have to play by some… unconventional rules.”

Rules? Screw that. I didn’t get this far by following anyone’s rules.
But I did know one thing.
Published June 18th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Billionaire Takes All, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Billionaire Takes All

Tpagirl
Billionaire Takes All was a standalone by Jackson Kane. It was my first book by the author.

It was a tale of two brothers who had been estranged for years. One was the polished head of a multi- billionaire corporation while the other was a messed up rock star. Their father was dying and he had one last request for both, which launched their competitive streak. In addition, one brother has a second chance at love, while the other was experiencing something new. It was a journey of forgiveness, red
Mollien Fote Osterman
Heat Level: 2 flames out of 5
Rating: 5 stars out of 5
Blurb:

I just lost my half of five billion dollars.

Five. Billion. Fucking dollars.

I crushed the phone in my hand, but the voicemail chimed in my brain like church bells at midnight. It was probably the same message my brother just got.

“Your father is dying. The inheritance is no longe
Luzia Bielefeld *BookWhore BR*
Jun 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: jerk, douchebag, sex-ow
Boa história cheia de reviravoltas e cenas ótimas. Gostei muito e recomendo para quem busca uma história divertida e de fácil leitura.
-----------------------
Good story full of twists and great scenes. I enjoyed and recommend it for anyone seeking a fun story and easy to read.
Tracy
Jun 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
***I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review. All thoughts are 100% my own.***

Generally I give my rundown of the basic premise of the book, but really, I’m of two minds here. So, I apologize if I break my usual style for this review. Because of that, I’d give this book a solid 3.5 STARS.

We are dealing with dual POVs in this story, which isn’t unusual in a romance. But, in all honesty, I wouldn’t label this a romance…yet it’s still a romance. See, I’m of two minds. Let me address the rom
Amy Neighbors Senethavilay
I can’t tell you how excited I was when asked to review the debut novel from Jackson Kane. Seeing the romance world through the eyes of a male author screams to me. So when I read the premise of the story, I could not wait to see how this man was going to portray the angst and emotions of two brothers being pitted against one another in order to win and secure the inheritance while weaving in the elements of a romance.

This was a beautiful story centered around the love a father has for his child
Trish Kitty Taylor  ***UNBOUND BOOK REVIEWS***
Great debut book by Jackson Kane & one that got e hooked quite quickly.

Billionaire takes all is story about 2 brothers Lucas & Richard. A dark family secret tore them apart several years ago, resulting in a fierce hate for each other, one that either of them were prepared to fix.

Lucas, the bad boy rock star who lived his dream, except he always felt like he was missing part of his soul. He paid the ultimate sacrifice to keep the past a secret & out of the media, he lost the love of h
Paula Radell
Jun 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The prize is 5 billion dollars.
Only one brother will win.
The rules are simple and crystal clear.
But this is no game.
Will it be the reckless rock star, or the relentless CEO?
Or will the true cost of winning take away the one thing that matters most?

Jackson Kane is a new author, and literally knocks it out of the park with this engaging story of two brothers, their relationship scarred by the pain of loss, bitterness, betrayal and jealousy, who are forced to compete for an inheritance from their
Theresa
Jun 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Bold Brothers go from loving to competing to hating in search of the Billions

Great debut novel by Jackson Kane. The flow kept you engaged page after page. The surprising twists and turns we easy to follow and made it hard to put down! And now a bit about the story...

Lucas and Richard couldn't be more different. Looking back neither is happy they've grown apart, but both blamed the other and had no plans to repair their relationship. Until they got the call from their father's lawyer. Both rushe
E.M. Summers
Jun 12, 2016 rated it liked it
Series: standalone
Genre: contemporary romance
Rating: ***

This was a sweet contemporary romance, with a slightly different spin in that it follows two brothers, written from their POVs, along their respective relationships. Sort of a male-centred double romance, I guess, which was somewhat refreshing. The sex scenes were nice and steamy (but there could have been more!), and this was definitely a heartwarming, light and easy read with a HEA.

My main c
Laurel Johnson
Jun 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
OMG.....what a fantastic book!! Brand new author that I happened upon and so very happy I did!! I read the teaser and knew I had to read this book. This is one of those books you can't put down once you start.

Richard and Luke are as polar opposite as any two brothers can be and hate each other. Throw in the fact that they are competing with each other for a 5 billion dollar inheritance and the gloves are off. Their dad is dying and wants nothing but happiness for them. He has a real strange way
Karen Shortridge
Jun 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received this for my honest review. When I started this book I was hooked as Billionaire Takes All has the things I love to read about : bad boy rocker, powerful billionaires, second chance relationships and a motorcycle club. This story is about the King brothers who are returning to their hometown at the URGENT request of their dying father. The senior Mr. King has decided to set up a little competition between his two boys for their inheritance which is that the first son to get a hometown ...more
Confessions_of_a_Serial_Reader
Jun 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
What we have here is a classic case of sibling rivalry. When Luke - the down on his luck rockstar and Richard - the playboy workaholic are summoned back home to discuss a change in their fathers will, they are both equally stunned. Be the first to produce an heir - or lose it all.

This book is told in the dual POV which is a diff twist. The moral of the story is less about winning an inheritance and more about slowing down and seeing that their is infact more to life than the all mighty dollar.

T
The Book Cave  (Devon Farrow )
It had me from the beginning. The way Jackson wrote this in both brothers pov's was great. It was interesting to see what each was thinking and going to do next. The hardships and learning what family means to each is inspiring. But the realization of the lessons they are taught throughout is the most important! Would definitely recommend! Congrats on your debut novel Jackson!!!
Kimberly O'connell
Jun 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I was one of the lucky ones to get an arc from this very talented author and I was so excited I did because this book was absolutely amazing I could not put it down. Jackson knows exactly how to pull you into this book with some some epically hot sex scenes. Cannot wait for more from this amazing author
Melanie
May 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
This story of rival brother was wonderful the chapters just flow so well and kept you engaged page after page. The brothers Lucas and Richard couldn't be more different. Neither is actually happy they've grown apart, but both are stubborn and blamed the other and had no plans to repair their relationship. When they get a call saying their father was dying and he had one last request for both, which launched their competitive streak. Both rushed home to see if they could change the rules. One get ...more
Tre Talbot
Jul 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This story is of two brothers in a competition with one another and I loved reading it from both of their point of views throughout. Can you guess by the title that only one will win? There's so much I want to say but I refuse to leave any spoilers. If you're the type of reader that enjoys sexy alpha males & a happily ever after ending then this book is perfect for you. It's a must read, page turner from beginning till the very end. This is my unbiased and voluntary review.
Natalie Casey
Jan 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Let's just take a moment to appreciate this cover....... 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Ok, now that that's out of the way, this is my first book by Jackson Kane, and it won't be my last. This is such a good book, and I love the rivalry between Richard and Luke. This book has it all,,, love , lust , heartbreak, second chances, and family. And you get two love stories in one book!!!! You get Luke's love story, AND you get Richard's!!! I can't wait to read more by this author.
Pat Freeman
Mar 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Good read

This is my first romance written by a male author that wasn't a mystery/thriller . I am impressed and will definitely read more of his books. The only problem I had was with the editing, it was kind of sloppy. Too many words left out making the reader have to stop and backtrack. .....pat....
Jean Craven
Apr 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Very well written

That is the best story ever.It was really very romantic and very sweet and also very erotic. It made me cry as well. I loved reading it and it was really very enjoyable.
Jeanne Kotsios
Apr 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic

I loved the four main characters in this read I sympathized I cried my heart melted for them I was so dang good just can’t wait to read more
Sarah Larkin
Sep 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book

Best book I have read in a long time, looking forward to many More from Mr. Kane
Written very well!
Sue
Mar 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great!

This book was awesome! I read it in one day because I could not put it down. I was totally engrossed with the two men and cheered for each other's happy ending.
Barbara Ingram
Heat Level: 2 flames out of 5
Rating: 4 stars out of 5

Review:

****4 Five Billion Dollar Stars****

This is the debut novel from Jackson Kane, a new author to me. I was one of the lucky ones that found his request for reviewers and I am very happy to say that I really enjoyed it!

Five billion dollars is a LOT of money and br
A Booklover's Haven
Feb 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Jackson is a a wonderfully talented author whose words can spin magic in the minds of his readers! Seriously this author's books need to be one-clicked!.
FLOVE this book.
This was an intense,passionate and fantastic story!
Jackson entwines the stories of two brothers in this novel.
Richard and Luke are two brothers,yet two sworn enemies
To get their inheritance from their dying father,they must marry one local girl and produce a child.Known for always winning,both brothers set out for this challenge.
Lisa

Heat Level: 5flames out of 5
Rating: 5 stars out of 5
Blurb:

I just lost my half of five billion dollars.

Five. Billion. F*#king dollars.

Rules? Screw that
Sandy S
Jun 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
3.75 stars--

ABOUT THE BOOK: Release Date June 19, 2016

I just lost my half of five billion dollars.

Five. Billion. F*cking dollars.

“Your father is dying. The inheritance is no longer yours or your brother’s. If you want a chance at that money, you’re going to have to play by some… unconventional rules.”

Rules? F*ck that!

I didn’t get this far by fol
Jazmyne- Ramblings of a Bookworm
In this story we are introduced to two brothers, Lucas & Richard, who are now at odds to gain
inheritance from their father. These two haven't gotten along for a time, so now pitting them
against each other means an even dirtier competition.

By returning to their hometown, both sons are now forced to face their pasts. For Lucas, this
means seeing the first woman he loved and realizing that his life is nowhere near here he wants it.
For Richard, it's discovering who he is beyond the successfu
Jen Cothran
I was lucky to receive an ARC from the author for my honest opinion. I must say, I COULDN'T PUT IT DOWN! I mean from the opening lines to the end, I was enraptured with the story. From Richard and Lucas, brothers who are being set against one another to win their inheritance....but there is a catch....Their father wants a grandchild, and the winner takes all!

Mr. King is funny and witty despite being on his way to join his wife. Through it all though, he just wants his sons to be happy and find
Smashlybookalicousreviewingchicks
In this sibling rivaling who will take the win? Can the brothers work past their jealously, bitterness and stubbornness they hold onto from the loss they had in their life? What would you do if you where put into this situation? Would you take the bet or come out the winner a different way by seeing what was in front of you the whole time? These are just a few questions you will ask when reading this story.

I have to say I was Team Lucas for most of the book, but Team Richard in the end became t
Mandi
Jun 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
This debut book by Jackson Kane, had me intrigued from the first page. I loved the dual brother POV, and found myself unable to put it down. The story itself flowed well and was easy to follow. However, I felt some parts were a little rushed, so the emotional impact was reduced, between the brothers and their love interests.

Each brother recieves a phone call from their fathers lawyer. He is dying and his final wish..... a heir for the families name. The first brother to produce an heir...... rec
« previous 1 3 next »

• Her Valiant Dragon (Her Biker Dragon #1)
  • Tested by Her Web Master (Web Master, #2)
  • Alpha Bear Detective
  • Release By Treaty (Qui Treaty Collection, #1)
  • The Friend Zone: Chloe and Skye (The Friend Zone, #1)
  • Single, Volume 3 (Single, #3)
  • Betrayed (World Without Love, #1)
  • Confessions of a Mail Order Bride: Complete Edition: BBW Paranormal Shape Shifter Romance
  • The Vanilla Bet
  • The Prince's Ex
  • Start Over (Start Again #2)
  • Dom
  • Twilight's Encore (Wounded Hearts #3)
  • Vanished
  • Welcome to E. Mayberry
  • The Harvest Festival (Fallen Oaks, #1)
  • Willow (Flower Child, #2)
  • Oceans Collide (Oceans Trilogy, #1)
Jackson Kane is a professional stuntman, athlete, romance author, and above all else, a hopeless romantic. From American Ninja Warrior, to some of your favorite films, Jackson brings a unique writing style forged from countless harrowing adventures.

He’s a lover of travel, his fans, his romance author peers, dulce de leche, and all things beautifully weird and interesting. He invites you to relax,
“You are the dumbest smart person I know, you know that?” I” 1 likes
“The real secret to success is to take care of your employees. If you treat them fair and help them prosper, they’ll work their asses off for you. A strong foundation in a skyscraper is far more important than the highest story.” “Justine…” 1 likes