Start by marking “King of Wall Street” as Want to Read:

King of Wall Street

(The Royals Collection #1)

THE KING OF WALL STREET IS BROUGHT TO HIS KNEES BY AN AMBITIOUS BOMBSHELL.

I keep my two worlds separate.

At work, I’m King of Wall Street. The heaviest hitters in Manhattan come to me to make money. They do whatever I say because I’m always right. I’m shrewd. Exacting. Some say ruthless.

At home, I’m a single dad trying to keep his fourteen year old daughter a kid for as l
Published August 24th 2016

To ask other readers questions about King of Wall Street, please sign up.
Lacramioara I read it on my kindle. You can find it on Amazon. That's where I got it :)

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

★★★★ ! King of Wall Street (stand-alone). Max King, the ruler of the boardroom is brought to his knees in the bedroom!

“I groaned. “You can’t question me on stuff I say while I’m fucking.”

King of Wall Street (stand-alone) opens up to recent College grad Harper Jayne having moved to New York to work as a Junior researcher for her idol, The King of Wall Street, business mogul Max King.

But Harper finds herself increasingly frustrated by her hard-to-please boss.

The aloof Max King has managed
✦❋Arianna✦❋
3.5 Stars!!

description

Having never read a Louise Bay book before, I wasn’t sure what to expect when I started this, but after reading the blurb I was pretty excited to read “King” and Harper’s story…mainly because I love a good office romance. Fun and sexy, fast paced and with an interesting plot, 'King of Wall Street' was a pretty engaging read.

"She was like a drug. Every hit I took of her made me want more".

Harper had been desperate to work for Max King ‘The King of Wall Street’ since before she enro
Candace
'King of Wall Street' was just the type of sweet, straightforward love story that I was craving. I listened to the Audible version during my daily commute and it was a great way to pass the time. It had humor and plenty of heat. Even without big twists and surprises, this story held my attention.

Harper Jayne has idolized Max King for years. She's landed an entry-level research position working under the Wall Street business mogul, right out of grad school. She is determined to prove herself and
Alex is The Romance Fox
This is the first book by this author that I've read....and I am so pleased to have discovered her. I enjoy her writing and King of Wall Street was an absolutely delightful read.

I loved the two main characters......especially Max King...he's hot, sexy, rich, smart and a fabulous single dad........
 photo 19129182_zpsw0vr7vbw.gif
No way could Harper Jayne ever resist him for long!!!!
The chemistry between these two is sizzling hot, sexual tension abounded and I loved watching them fall for each other!!

Fabulous secondary charact
Jennifer Kyle
Aug 11, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5 STARS

description

This is my first story read by this author and I was pleasantly pleased with the ease of the writing. I found the storytelling easy and light and the Harper Jayne’s fall for the King of Wall Street enjoyable.

Harper Jayne has a TON of daddy issues and these walls, insecurities and generalizations have her skeptical about her blossoming relationship with her boss, Max King. Thank goodness for her best friend Grace who constantly helps her see things for how they truly are without being j
Wendy'sThoughts
Aug 23, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Louis Bay Fans, Romance
4 Seeing What's In Front Of You Stars
* * * *Spoiler Free-ON SALE for $.99 just until Sunday 8/5/18!
Sometimes we can have a preconceived notion of how things should be in our lives...We think if we touch all the bases and do all of the tests... then the outcomes should happen just the way we imagined it. Well, as we mature and experience life...we learn that isn't always the case. More often then not, the fantasy job, relationship or goal does not match up with all the ideas we had...and this, I
Sabrina
Sep 06, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Max King is ruthless when it comes to his business, and is known to be a tough man to work for. At home he's completely different, a single dad trying to give his teenage daughter a happy life. He doesn't want his two worlds to ever cross paths, but then Harper Jayne enters his life she starts to take over his thoughts both in work and at home. And when she moves in to his apartment building he loses his ability to stay away.

After reading this book I made a plan to move to New York, find a boss
Libby Harrison

Beware of Spoilers!

Star Ratings:
Heroine (Harper): annoying
Hero (Max): ok
Plot: 3/5
Grovel: none
Cheating: h went on a date with OM after fucking H
HEA: DNF
Triggers: h heard H have sex with OW

Average score: 1/5

Best Line: “I pitied any girl dumb enough to fuck Max King. Which, apparently, included me.”

Worst Line: “My father had gotten my mother pregnant and then refused to do the right thing and marry her.” – why would it have been the ‘right’ thing to do?

Person
Cristina | CristiinaReads
I'm more in love with my own state of New York thanks to this book and Louise Bay... **sighs**

Honestly, my heart took every single word out of this book and shoved inside, deeply so I don't forget it. Max and Harper in King of Wall Street are ultimately my favorite fictional couple located in New York. Louise Bay has just simply done it again!!

Well, well...

This book... Wooah! Max King is the definition of pure, New Yorker hotness and romantic. I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! As a true New Yorker, I love
Stacey is Sassy
He is Dad first, King second...

I really liked King of Wall Street. I found myself sucked into the storyline from the first pages and the more I got to know Max, the more I liked him. First of all, he puts his daughter above everything. That's kind of refreshing as most books I read "say" that the hero or heroine put their children first, but Max "shows" that he does. He knows what's going on in Amanda's life and plays an active role in bringing her up. He has a good relationship with Amanda's mo
J. Grayland
Nov 17, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The King of Wall St. Max King has a problem, he is lusting after one of his employee's the beautiful Harper Jayne the only thing is by trying to keep his distance from her it's only making his body temperature hotter and now he finds out that they live in the same building and she has struck up a friendship with his 14 year old daughter, now there is no escape from their mutual obvious attraction to each other. I really liked this book, the story line was engrossing, the sex was hot, the charact ...more
Bianca
Feb 15, 2017 rated it liked it
Louise Bay
⭐⭐⭐

I was intrigued what was the fuss between Harper and Max when I read Sam and Grace's story first. I kinda mixed the volumes up, so I read their story.
A guy's typical reaction when they see a woman they like, you know they turn cranky when they don't even notice them.
Max cannot control himself around Harper, and Harper has her eyes on the price, to work for Max King. The problem is they want each other so bad they cannot stand each other. You get me?
A very typic
Elle
4* banging the king STARS!
We’d first touched, kissed, fucked when I’d only known him as a career driven, ruthless, arrogant egomaniac. And somehow, his life outside work made him all the more attractive. And I knew I had to fight it.

My first read and I only have minor issues. This book was really hype in my facebook because ughh, that cover! Just love at the sexiness. I could say this all about power and money. I didn't read the blurb so surprised to know that the hero in this book is a fath
nicklein
May 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
This book is fire y'all.
Katerina
Feb 21, 2017 rated it it was ok
I was actually on a roll with reading semi-decent books. But for every high, there must be a low right?

Context: typical asshole boss who treats the h like sh*t because he's attracted to her.

Type of book: Dad romance. Not my preference. 14 year old daughter. Got his pre-college "friend" pregnant by accident. No drama there.

Age demographic: H around the 32-33 mark. The h 25-26? Not specified.

Worst scene: The h hears some hot sex in the penthouse above her apartment: headboard rattling, loud crie
Melody Cox
Apr 13, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: dont-recommend
Review Edit: This was a horrible book that had no substance at all. I was going to try and skim through it again because I thought there was cheating involved but apparantly there was not. I disliked the book so much that I deleted from my account as soon as I read it so I'm certainly not going to re-purchase it again to revise my review.

I'm not sure if I got it mixed up with another book I read so much But I certainly didn't want to give false info.
Beverly
Feb 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
I can't resist a single dad book. This is the first one I have read with an older child and I loved it even more. Max was an awesome hero!
1-Click Addict Support Group
I love me a good office romance and I am a sucker for single dads, and this story blended the two together perfectly!

“She was like a drug. Every hit I took of her made me want more. I was chasing the high—her high.”

Max King, the King of Wall Street, has it all—a million dollar company, an amazing daughter, loving sisters. And it isn’t until Harper Jayne enters his life that he realizes that something was missing…

Harper has made it her mission in life to work at King & Associates. And now tha
Anahita
Jul 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
The first book that I read from Louise Bay was Duke of Manhattan and now I'm catching up with other characters.
I've enjoyed reading this book. It was funny and romantic.
Sometimes you just need a sweet, easy read- and this delivered exactly what I was looking for and I loved it.
Steffi De Ceuster  ♥
May 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a fun and relaxing read!

It had it's drama's but it sll worked. There was a point that I thought if this is gonna happen I'm not reading antmore. I was so glad it wasn't like that! From time to time I likd to be surprised!

I would recommend this one! It was really fun!!
TORI
Aug 31, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 Stars

As I'm sure you're aware by now, I can't resist a hot a$$hole. But I really can't resist a hot corporate a$$hole. Something about a powerful man with a great cock...er.. dominant personality that I can't pass up. And Max King is no exception. When I started this book I immediately knew two things. I loved the writing and I was in for a good time.

Ladies, prepare yourselves for hotness overload. Without further ado, I give you the King of Wall Street...of Orgasms...of Wet Panties...of Dir
Milica's Bookshelf
Slatko, super napisano. :)
Sjajni likovi, odmah sam ih sve zavolela.
Zaista sam uživala čitajući ovu knjigu. ♥
Shayna
“This girl could end me.”

King of Wall Street by Louise Bay is a heartfelt, emotional, sexy romance about a hard headed single dad and a woman who just wants someone to put her first. Max and Harper set the pages on fire with their scorching HOT chemistry and their antagonistic banter. This standalone romance had all of my favorite tropes in one: enemies to lovers, office romance, and single dad romance. They were all bundled together to make one hell of an emotional and passionate love story.
Melanie A.
DNF @ 33%

I'm sad. I really wanted to like this one.

I didn't mind that Harper was immature or that King was an ass, but I did mind that their 'relationship' appeared out of NOWHERE. She hates him because he's her boss? Fine. But based only on one meeting? He's been lusting after her and feels uncomfortable about it? Fine. But why? They've had almost no contact with each other. What's so special about her? It was a mystery to me . . . I was looking for a romance.
Luzie
Jul 01, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
The review may contain SPOILERS!
This was maybe the book I was looking most forward to this summer, and it did not deliver what I'd hoped for. The female protagonist, whose name is Harper, was whiny and egocentric and I could not stand her childish behavior. The male protagonist, her best friend and one of her co-workers were one of the things that made the book better. In addition a major part of the plot revolved around Harper and Max's sex life. I mean I can see that good chemistry between the
Heroesinbooks
4 Max and Harper Stars

I really enjoyed this book. It was my first time reading this author and I'm certain I will be picking up more of her books.
If the office romance or single dad trope appeals to you then I'd strongly recommend this book. Max King is one of the most successful men on Wall Street. He leads a life in New York where he is career driven , determined and focused. His bachelor's pad sees plenty of action but no woman has made him consider a relationship. For two nights a week he
Ivy
Jan 23, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
Insgesamt hat mir die Story überraschend gut gefallen. Ich war schnell drin, sie ist unterhaltsam und sexy. Der Schreibstil ist lebhaft und das Ganze liest sich schnell und flüssig.

Max ist der King der Wall Street. Ein erfolgreicher und knallharter Geschäftsmann. Aber Harper gegenüber eben auch ein Arsch. Das er eine 14-jährige Tochter hat war spannend und mal was ganz anderes, hebt die Story von anderen ähnlichen Plots ab.
Harper ist ehrgeizig und ganz süß aber auch oft ziemlich zickig. Und tro
Misty
Dec 30, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5 **
Kindling Micky
My first book by this author and it was an impressive start to many more, I hope. KING OF WALL STREET had an office setting which is one of my sweet spots when done well. There was delicious tension of the frenemies type, boss and subordinate but equals in every other way. Max had unexpected depth and emotion-potential, he was a little out of the usual box in this way and I appreaciated this difference. I adored the child aspect to this story, it brought much more to the relationship dynamics be ...more
  • The Tango (Sexual Awakenings, #2)
  • Blue Ice (Ice #1)
  • Bought by the Billionaire Brothers Bundle (Buchanan Brothers, #1-6)
  • The Bedroom Business
  • Bound for Nirvana (The Bound Trilogy #3)
  • Forbidden Virgin
  • A Man Like Mike
  • Prisoner of Passion
  • What He Demands (My Alpha Billionaire, #2)
  • The Brazilian Boss's Innocent Mistress
  • Ripping Pages
  • Keeping 6 (Rock Point, #1)
  • Kick (Completion, #3)
  • Seduced by the Angel (Divine Fornication, #1)
  • Bad Behavior (Conduct #2)
  • One Night (Superstars in Love, #2)
  • Tempo
  • Luke's Present (Morning Report, #3.5)
USA Today bestselling author, Louise Bay writes sexy, contemporary romance novels - the kind she likes to read. Her books include the novels Faithful and Hopeful, The Empire State Series, Parisian Nights, Promised Nights, Indigo Nights, King of Wall Street, Duke of Manhattan, The British Knight, The Ruthless Gentleman and The Earl of London.

Ruined by bonk-busters and sexy mini-series of the eighti

The Royals Collection (5 books)
  • Park Avenue Prince
  • Duke of Manhattan
  • The British Knight
  • The Earl of London
“I’m fucking you. You’re not fucking me.” I nudged her knees wide with my legs and pushed into her.” 8 likes
“I groaned. “You can’t question me on stuff I say while I’m fucking.” 8 likes