Start by marking “Survivor (Soul Mates #1)” as Want to Read:
Survivor (Soul Mates #1)

Survivor

(Soul Mates #1)

When you're a woman on the run the last thing you need is a complication.
A complication that can unravel and expose your secrets, one that can undo the new life you're trying to build.
A complication in the form of an irresistible, tattooed guy, that brings out feelings and emotions that are as frightening as the things you're running from.

When you're a guy with a deadl
Published June 20th 2016 by Victoria Johns

To ask other readers questions about Survivor, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Survivor

Start your review of Survivor (Soul Mates #1)
D.M.
Jul 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Cara is on the run. Her troubles are of the criminal variety. Her life has always been sheltered. Now she is fending for herself and doing everything she can to stay under the radar.

Jake and his dad are from the right side of the law. Cara becomes special to them. It will take a miracle to save her.

Twists, turns and love can mend a family. The game is dangerous but the reward can be everything.

Paperback read. Loved it. 5 stars out of 5.
Siobhan
May 20, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Earlier this year I read I Wanna Get Laid By Kade, which Victoria Johns wrote with Nikki Ashton. I’ve recently become a big fan of Nikki Ashton, so I was positive I’d enjoy it, yet I was curious as to what Victoria Johns would bring to the table. Although I cannot pick the book apart and say ‘Nikki wrote this whereas Victoria wrote that’, I can safely say I really enjoyed the book. Thus, I was left wanting to read a Victoria Johns book. It may have taken me a couple of months, but I can now say ...more
Lizard And Wombat Romance Reviews
Lizard: 4⋆.
Wombat: Pending⋆.
Overall: Pending⋆.
Romi || Romi Reads
Aug 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ebooks
Survivor started of quite different from what I’m used to! At the start it was actually kind of confusing whom I was reading about and what was happening. Luckily, it soon all became clear and I was off to read a thrilling and steamy New Adult novel!

Since Cara is on the run for something that happened in her past (obviously you don’t know exactly what that is at the start. Is she a criminal, or is she chased by criminals?), you don’t know her real name and that’s why it was kind of c
Suzie
Jun 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

I had to take my time reading this as I truly didn't want the book to finish. It was brilliant how characters from the Soul Sisters series made an appearance and one or two things dropped into place. I'm going to have a serious book hangover after reading this and waiting for the next one is going to kill me. Victoria Johns has firmly secured her place in my top10 favourite authors. Well written books with some brilliant characters.
Evelyn  Torres
Jul 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
I liked the story, the sex was small and simple. I’ve read some YA with more sex in the story 😆
Melanie Taylor
Jul 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it, this book as everything sassy intriguing funny romance and sexy scenes. Loved every chapter. Can’t wait to read the book 2 x
Heather
Aug 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
Loneliness and danger make for a complicated combination in SURVIVOR by Victoria Johns, part of her new series Soul Mates. In it we meet Cara, a woman with a very dark past and an amazing gift. She’s on the run and will do whatever she can to stay hidden. But when she crosses paths with Ross, a vacationing undercover ATF agent, all bets are off as he will do anything to keep her safe and keep her his.

Having read Victoria John’s previous books in her Soul Sisters series, I knew to exp
Kimberley Newman
Jun 21, 2016
Caroline McGregor
Feb 18, 2018
Victoria Johns
Oct 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
HELEN COLE
Mar 04, 2019
Kate
Jun 25, 2019

• Redemption Weather
  • Washed In Blood (Heaven's Guardians MC, #1)
  • The Other Princess (Aces High MC - Charleston Book 1)
  • Judge (Blackwings MC - Devil Springs Book 2)
  • Copper (Blackwings MC - Devil Springs Book 1)
  • Paint It All Red (Mindf*ck, #5)
  • The Risk (Mindf*ck, #1)
  • I Dare You (Dare #1)
  • Jailbait (Southern Rebels MC Book 1)
  • Wrecked & Reclaimed (Sacred Sinners MC- Texas Chapter #5)
  • The Darkest of Light (The Kings of Retribution MC, #2)
  • Addiction (Seven Deadly Sins, #1)
  • I Promise You (Dare #2)
  • Four Crows
  • Wishing Well
  • The Bet (North Woods University, #1)
  • Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
  • Angel Girl

Soul Mates (4 books)
  • Deserved: An age gap romance (The Soul Mates Book 2)
  • Alive (The Soul Mates Book 3)
  • Forbidden (The Soul Mates Book 4)