Start by marking “Snotgirl #2” as Want to Read:
Snotgirl #2

Snotgirl #2

(Snotgirl #2)

Lottie lays low after last month’s alarming events, but she still has to deal with her stalker! “Sounds gross! Can you change the title?” say our moms. The hottest new series of 2016 is SNOTGIRL from BRYAN LEE O'MALLEY (Scott Pilgrim) and LESLIE HUNG!
Paperback
Published August 26th 2016 by Image Comics (first published August 24th 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Snotgirl #2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Snotgirl #2

Start your review of Snotgirl #2
Andy Jean
Mar 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Lottie is so cute wtf
Damarcia ♡
Sep 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: irl-book-shelf
Me at the beginning of this issue: Lottie is just paranoid and crazy.
Me at the end of the this issue: No way.
Brittney
Aug 29, 2016 rated it it was ok
Fashion blogger murder mystery... Or is it? I picked up this series because the art is cute and because I've enjoyed Bryan Lee O'Malley's writing on Scott Pilgrim and Seconds. Snotgirl has an interesting premise, but it also unfortunately boasts too many annoying moments for a short monthly comic only two issues in. Lottie is horrible, but not in a way that interests me.

Bottom line: I feel like it's hard to spoof something without some love for it, and the over-the-top vapidity of Lottie and
Kelli
Sep 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: single-issue
Ok, I'm pretty hooked into this, but I can't really explain why. It's really silly, and yet the murder mystery element bubbling just under the surface ties in really well somehow with the ridiculous interpersonal drama. Will Lottie get away with this horrendous accident? What does her creepy stalker ex-intern have to do with any of it? I'm gonna find out because I can't stop reading Snotgirl!
Evelyn
Aug 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: comics
I love Lottie's inner monologue. Also I am super excited (as you can probably tell from my rating) to see what happens in the next issue.
Macdiel
Jun 26, 2018 rated it did not like it
Never mind, ya me cansé.
Bunny
Aug 30, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: read-in-18, comics
Nope, that wasn't better than the first volume.

The art style is REALLY gorgeous. I would read another series done by this illustrator. But I'm done with Lottie.
:^ Stephany ♉
Nov 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: blakpink, lol
Snotgirl que significa ...more
Elia (goldenlyre)
Mar 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Okay 1. let me just say again that this is definitely not what I was expecting. Here I was thinking that it was a story about a tough girl with weird allergies who gets into fist fights or something but then the beginning of issue #1 made me think it was just about this fashion blogger with weird allergies but now it's obviously going in a completely different direction. I fucking hooked and I can't stop reading it.
Joansie
Feb 15, 2017 rated it liked it
I'm a sucker for a good murder mystery so I'm rating 3 stars for that element alone. I'm enjoying the concept and am hoping it begins to develop as the issues continue. Lotties charecter is a little too OTT for me. While she seems to be drowning in pathetic interpersonal drama the remaining charecters are feeling flat and closed off. I'm interested to see how the ex-intern comes into play.
Chaudie
Sep 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Little needs better friends

This issue reminded me of the many knives i had in my back in '05. The wounds don't feel so bad. I guess I'm finally over it. Yeah this isn't a helpful review, but a emotional reaction is better than being bored.
Nicole
May 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
this is scott pilgrim meets ugly betty meets rupaul meets mean girls meets my twitter feed this is everything i never knew i wanted and here it is happy fuuuuckin 19TH TO ME THANK YOU BRYAN AND LESLIE
Angelia Katsianos
Good artwork and entertaining!

Im really getting into this now. Lottie is such an interesting character, and the twists in this graphic novel is what is definitely going to keep me reading. Sort of reminds me of Pretty Little Liars so far.
Georgette
Oct 24, 2018 rated it liked it
A little disappointing from the creator of Scott Pilgrim, yet still entertaining enough to enjoy. Is also probably an attempt to appeal to modern culture, yet just feels a bit obnoxious and cringe-worthy. Yet again, seems to be satisfying enough, and curious to see how it continues.
CuriousCompass
May 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
SHOOKETH
Kate
Jan 27, 2019 rated it liked it
Will hold off judgement til the whole series is out. So far... there are a lot of loose threads.
Kari
Jan 16, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2018
did she imagine the cop or is there a legit cop investigating her? also charlene gets on my nerves
Haley
Dec 06, 2016 rated it liked it
I'm still annoyed by the dialogue, but can't stay away from the artwork. Guess I'll pick up the next issue.
Swati
This almost lost me, but then that ending!!!
mercutio
Sep 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books-i-own, comics
I need issue three like, now.
Yaya
Sep 06, 2018 added it
This book was very interesting to say the least, I absolutely loved it sometimes, other times it dragged on for too long, definitely one of my favorite reads tho!
Carl Power
A great continuation, but WHAT IS WITH THAT ENDING!!!! I’m hooked.
Raelynn
Oct 25, 2017 rated it liked it
better than than first...and the art is still wonderful ...more
Siobhan can read good
Entertaining and silly, but also intriguing. I'm loving the anime-esque vibe of the artwork and the creepy vibe I get from a few of the characters.
Kassandra Torres
Jan 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: leídos-2018
No puedo parar la verdad super confundida
Natalia Soldevila
Mar 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Así que si la están investigando O:
Carlos Rioja
Aug 30, 2016 rated it did not like it
I should feel intrigued but I've instead grown bored of the characters. I guess this is not for me.
dg
Mar 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: comics
Amazing art. I love lottie
Curtis
Dec 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
More of what made Issue #1 great!

The plot thickens as well as the mucous.

I'm still reading...and I see a trade paperback in my future :D
Carolina
Jan 05, 2019

• Snotgirl #11
  • Blackbird #6 (Blackbird, #6)
  • Blackbird #4 (Blackbird, #4)
  • Blackbird #5 (Blackbird, #5)
  • Blackbird #1 (Blackbird, #1)
  • Blackbird #2 (Blackbird, #2)
  • Blackbird #3 (Blackbird, #3)
  • Bee and Puppycat #2
  • Bee and Puppycat #3
  • Asterix and the Big Fight (Asterix, #7)
  • Paper Girls #1
  • Pupila de águila
  • Paper Girls #4
  • Wizard Beach #3
  • Wizard Beach #2
  • Wizard Beach #4
  • Wizard Beach #5
  • Unnatural #9
Bryan Lee O'Malley is a Canadian cartoonist. His first original graphic novel was Lost at Sea (2003), and he is best-known for the six-volume Scott Pilgrim series (2004 to 2010). All of his Scott Pilgrim graphic novels were published by Portland, Oregon-based Oni Press. In July 2014 his graphic novel Seconds was released by Ballantine Books. He is also a songwriter and musician (as Kupek and ...more

Snotgirl (1 - 10 of 14 books)
  • Snotgirl #1