Start by marking “Fire Dragon's Baby (Elemental Dragons, #1)” as Want to Read:
Fire Dragon's Baby (Elemental Dragons, #1)

Fire Dragon's Baby

(Elemental Dragons #1)

For fans of the Draconians, a new spinoff from PNR author Scarlett Grove! Can a dragon-shifter warrior mate with an Earthling when he can't leave his planet?

Thanks to the Draconians, Earth is now a lovely, serene place where everyone's needs are met. But for Celeste, who was orphaned in the Mulgur attack years ago, it's not enough.

She wants a husband and a child, a fami
Published June 16th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Fire Dragon's Baby, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fire Dragon's Baby

B.E.Love
Jun 24, 2016 rated it liked it
2 1/2 stars, when I read the premise of this book I thought it was right up my alley and when I started reading it I liked that it wasn't the same ol same ol. However the longer I read this one the more it became obvious that the differences in this book just weren't working for me. Celeste lives in a pretty much perfect earth everyone works together and has everything they want however Celeste doesn't have a mate. Many years ago earth was entered into the mating pool of the Draconians. Cellists ...more
Monica
Jun 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy in exhcange for an honest review. Contains some spoilers.

Lemme start by saying I louuuuved the Draconian series. I was excited to read this and have to say I loved it just as much. These Galatonians are DIFFERENT. More barbarian like. Its a hard life and they are constantly fighting to keep their places. Kinda sad and exhausting actually. Celeste has been wanting to mate with a Draconian male for quite awhile. Its all she thinks about and after being signed up so long she is b
Rochelle
Shelves: paranormal
*I received this ARC from the author in exchange for a honest review*

FIRE DRAGON'S BABY(Elemental Dragons) by Scarlett Grove

Earth is a good place to live again, now that the Draconians have helped make it a better place. But it's just not enough for Celeste anymore, she wants a husband and a child. So when the mating lottery matches her to a barbaric dragon shifter, she's not very happy.

Galaton Fire Prince, Salvatt Dorr is desperate for a mate. He needs a heir and control over his territory. Whe
Cheri
Jun 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A new series of those hunky 7 foot aliens. Yum. These guys are a little different, maybe a lot different. It seems they are from a different planet and there are no more females. So, it isn't just needing some brides, to fill in for the limited female population. There is no female population. In fact,the situation is so desperate there are conditions much more complex than meeting and mating with a huge alien who is a DNA mate match.

Celest, orphan, has wanted nothing but a family for so long.
Lynn Vincent
Jun 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Anyone who likes paranormal stories and fantasy
I liked this very different shifter story. Salvatt is a fire dragon who needs a mate and have an heir. Without this the unrest of his southern portion of the planet will fall into chaos and war. All the female dragons have died out so they must resort to the Earth bride lottery. Celeste has been on the lottery list with no luck for a long time. She has been matched with Solvate. She is to travel over one year to get to his planet. Will she have born an heir by the time she arrives? Will they be ...more
Sue Me
Aug 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love scifi and especially alien romances. Elemental Dragons #1 Fire Dragon's Baby is the first of a trio by my favorite alien romance author, Juno Wells and her writing partner Scarlett Grove. It was a wonderful beginning to the four parts of this adventure (perhaps more?).

Celeste, was an orphan and felt the lack of familial bonds intensely. She entered the Draconian mating lottery years ago when it was first announced. One look at these gorgeous 7 foot tall hunks and she wanted one of her own
Karen Voitik
Nov 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
>Book Review – Fire Dragon’s Baby

>I am an independent reviewer. This book is the first in the Elemental Dragons series and ends in an HEA. Celeste enters the mating lottery and is paired with the dragon prince on a far planet, Salvatt. In order to help Salvatt keep his mating instincts from killing him, he must artificially inseminate Celeste, so she arrives after her year of travel with a baby. The process seems cold, but some of the descriptions are quite funny. The videos of Salvatt sho
Chelsea
Oct 29, 2017 rated it liked it
I wouldn’t say this book was terrible, but it wasn’t good either. I felt zero chemistry between the characters in the story. The heroine had no family, but there was never any mention of her friends or anything she was giving up on earth (other than a brief mention that she talked with them from the ship to stave off boredom). There were no relationships for the hero outside of his working relationship with his general to speak of either. Who are these people outside of their current situation? ...more
Jo-ann
Aug 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Can she overcome her mate's barbaric ways...

Celeste is a human who's mated to Prince Salvatt, one of the four element princes of Galaton. He is the Prince of Fire. To speed the mating process up, she is given synthetic semen cream and impregnated with his seed before year long journey to Galaton. But do to an incident on her arrival, she not sure she can go through with the mating bond.

Can Celeste and Salvatt complete the mating bond before he goes mad?

Jo-Ann Doyle
Susan Otto
May 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Unique Alien dragon fated mate

This book is first of the Alien dragon series and is presented in a new unique way. The human bride goes on a year-long journey through space and have the dragon's baby. That is complicated to say the least.

The fire Dragon Prince is one of four, sexy, and strong character. The scenery of descriptive and makes you feel like you're there. It is fast pace and well written. I would highly recommend this book.
bookwormsuzy
Mardi Sauve
Apr 01, 2019 rated it liked it
Not enough romance for me!

I kept hoping for a relationship to blossom and grow between the two, but sadly it goes from her being reluctant to her having a sudden bond which I found hard to buy. They could have bonded with their baby and fell in love with a whole lot more believable plot than the story unfolds. I found it awkward and implausible.
Brittany
Dec 19, 2017 rated it liked it
This is book one in a new series. It was odd this girl just gets impregnated then meets the guy. Odd way for a relationship but a pretty good read at the end.
Myra Wray
Nov 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Once again I have found a good book in this story. I found it hard to put it down until the end.
Joann
Feb 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Must read

Probably one of the better alien shifter romances I have read. Very ingenious and very thrilling, had to read this straight through.
Annemarie Suchey
Jun 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Dragon's Rule!

Loved the storyline. I can't wait to read the next book in this series. I want more hot and sexy scenes... Give me more!
Karen
Jun 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book it was so good i would have to say that it was so exciting to read about the characters in this book you won't be disappointed with this series.
Patricia Quick
Jun 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazon Customer

5 stars. I enjoyed this book and look forward to reading this whole series. Recommended to all my friends. Bravo.
Jane Elizabeth
Jan 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This...

This is the first book in a new series, with new elements and new twists added to the Draconian stories. A very exciting quick read!
Erin OBrien
Jan 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fire Dragon’s Baby

A great quick read. Turmoil in the beginning, blossoms into love and family. As a series, I would definitely like to read more. 5 stars!!
Mari
Jan 21, 2019 rated it it was ok

Interesting premise, failed execution. I liked her Bear series, the dragon ones are failing so far for me.
Sharon Noble
Nov 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What a great new series!

This I o different from the other books that I have read from Scarlett Grove., but I loved it! Was not expecting to full in love with they Dragons!!
Shannon Hutcheson
Too short, too predictable, too boring. I read all of it simply because it was so short. The gratuitous sex was even boring. Well, there was really only two instances of it. Also short lol.
Barbara  Brice
Nov 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great book

This book was so good I had an hard time putting it down until I finished it. I recommend that you read this book you won't be disappointed
Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Dec 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another wonderful story!

Another wonderful story by Scarlett Grove. It was well written and kept me reading until I finished it, I can't wait to read the next in the series!
Sandi
Nov 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fire Dragon's Baby

I thoroughly enjoyed this book. Waiting to read the next book. Ms Grove did a well written book, long enough for the story to have a satisfactory ending.
Shelley G
Jan 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
very interesting story line with well developed characters, feelings, problems. highly recommended read. definitely will continue reading series.
Susan  Burgess-Ryan
Jun 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
HIP HIP HOORAY!!! HIP HIP HOORAY!!!! 1 MILLION STARS!!!

Scarlett Grove has done it again. She has rocked the first book in her new series “Elemental Dragons”. She can do shifters and aliens, and this is one of the reasons that she is one of my favorite authors. I love her books because they are so good that you cannot put them down once you start them. Her story lines are AWESOME and the character’s work right into the story line and make the book happen. Then your beginning to wonder if your th
RetiredHsMom
Celeste/Salvatt

Finally, the planet Galaton is getting its chance at the mating lottery.

I think I enjoyed this series more than the first one, Draconians: Complete Series. Like the earlier edition series, most of the brides entered the lottery on a whim. Unlike the other series, all the males intentionally joined the lottery. It was actually crucial to their society and government. This series dealt more with the interworking of the Galaton’s government.

The formality of the Prince’s manner was a
Racy
Jun 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received this for a honest review. What a wonderful story. I can already tell that this is going to be a great series. What a great start to learn about the planet Galaton. Elait Plux which is prince of air is over the northern lands, Magmus Marcul who is prince of earth is over the east, Shay Vishak who is prince of water is over the west, and last but not least is Salvatt Dorr who is prince of fire and over the land lava flows. The first book in the series is about Salvatt. These four prince ...more
Ingrid Stephanie Jordan
Reviewer: Ingrid Stephanie Jordan
Genre: #SciFi  #Aliens #Dragonshifter
My Score:   #5stars  ☆☆☆☆☆

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□
Oh my goodness this series is going to be something you diffently don't want to miss, I know I don't. Working with all the Elements Woo-hoo these ladies imagination are just phenomenal.

Council of the Four Princes on Galaton.
*****
Prince Elait Plux is air and intellect,
« previous 1 3 next »

• The Alien's Mission (Uoria Mates II,  #1)
  • Exodus (Atlantean's Quest, #2)
  • Barbarian (Alien Barbarians of Zandipor, #1)
  • No Way Out: Kari (Trek Mi Q'an, #8)
  • The Chalice (Deg’Nara, #1)
  • Nameless Fate (Fated Mate #1)
  • Lords of the Sea (Children of Andromeda, #1)
  • Triad In The Stars (Celestial Mates)
  • Ecstasy Overload
  • Forbidden Alien Prince (The Alva, #2; Celestial Mates)
  • Love's Captive (Volarn, #1)
  • kavvan (The Azziarin, #7)
  • Hidden (Warriors of Hir, #4)
  • Zaruv (Aliens Of Dragselis, #1)
  • Going Green (Vialea, #2: Celestial Mates)
Scarlett Grove is a USA Today Bestselling Paranormal and Science Fiction Romance Author. Scarlett started publishing her adventurous, sexy stories in 2014 and now has dozens of titles spanning multiple worlds.

Her Best Selling Series Include:
Fate Mountain Shifters
Braving Darkness
Draconians and Elemental Dragons
The White Queen

She is currently obsessed with reverse harems, all things paranormal, an

Elemental Dragons (4 books)
  • Air Dragon's Baby (Elemental Dragons, #2)
  • Water Dragon's Baby (Elemental Dragons, #3)
  • Earth Dragon's Baby (Elemental Dragons, #4)