Start by marking “The Wild: A Campfire Tale (Razorblade Candies Book 3)” as Want to Read:
The Wild: A Campfire Tale (Razorblade Candies Book 3)

The Wild: A Campfire Tale (Razorblade Candies Book 3)

Amber used to love the wild.
It had always felt like home.
Now, that's all changed.
After being knocked unconscious and abducted during a camping trip in the Californian Redwoods, she's found herself tied to a tree, bleeding, hungry and facing three deranged, filthy perverts with a mind for torment.
But that's not the worst thing about Amber's day, and rednecks aren't the
Published June 16th 2016

To ask other readers questions about The Wild, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Wild

Mandy
Jun 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The Wild: A Campfire Tale is the 3rd Candy ever so sweetly served up all rich and smooth straight from that delicious and decadent head of Kyle M. Scott.
Yet again, he has dished out a savory confectionery blend that is a stark 180 from the other two; Love Lies Dead and VHS.
Actually, none of them are even in the same circle of circles. This one is an annulus ~ that will make sense later, hopefully....well, it does to me anyway.. Lol

I simply cannot pick a favorite here, they are all so different
Jade Velasquez
So this is how much I adore this author. I finished this story a few days ago and I feel guilty it has taken me this long to write a review. This author is amazing in his ability to use words to capture both beautiful and disgustingly gory scenery. Whenever I read a story by this author I know that I am going to sit down, savor sentences and my mind becomes willing to be molded by his language. This is not for sissies. This story is brutal, graphicly gory and written to shock. I am reminded of w ...more
Cynthia
Aug 26, 2017 rated it did not like it
Yuck

No thanks. Although the writing is skilled, the subject matter is just too gross. Extreme gore with sexual violence not my cup of tea.
Shadow Girl
If Bigfoot and The Creature From The Black Lagoon had a baby, while The Bighead had a baby with The Toxic Avenger, and those two babies had a baby of their own... THAT is what is lurking in the California Redwoods.

The Wild: A Campfire Tale is the third book in Kyle M. Scott's Razorblade Candies collection, and the stories just keep getting better!

Full review to come - I made a lot of notes in this 59 page story :)
Plus - I heard a rumor that Kyle M. Scott leaves chocolate (#RazorbladeCandy) on
Patricia Ward
Ben Shepard
Jun 05, 2018
Melissa Bryan
Apr 14, 2019
Kyle M. Scott is an award-winning author of five novels and three collections, all within the horror genre. He lives in Glasgow, Scotland, with his long-suffering partner, an arrogant cat, and an over-active imagination.

He enjoys chatting with his readers, and can regularly be found on social media, despite his somewhat tenuous grasp on technology.

Contact Kyle at: