Start by marking “Kinked” as Want to Read:

Kinked

Every tattoo tells a story...

A submissive pain slut receives a tattoo as a reward for years of selfless service. A man's body is used to deliver a very different kind of message to a domineering masochist. An exotic teahouse on an alien planet where one woman explores her submissiveness with a set of shapeshifting twins.

These and other sizzling stories take you to the plac
Published March 2017 by Pen and Kink Publishing (first published February 14th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Kinked, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kinked

Start your review of Kinked
Chantelle Smith
Shelves: itsy-bitsy-books
Kinked it an anthology consisting of 8 short stories all surrounding the lives of individuals with tattoos and how the tattoos tell a story. To top it off by the name of the book it also consists of various versions of Kink. These stories are sexy, captivating and tell some incredible stories that will hook you and have you wanting like never before.

Begin Again - Tiffany Michelle Brown
Okay... now this story made me just stop! It follows Melissa and Callum in which a chance encounter for her firs
Sara Oxton
Mar 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
kINKED five-star read, various stories by different authors all telling the story of a tattoo, the pleasure and pain that comes with them all good stories in their own right.
Begin again – Tiffany Michelle Brown – tells the story of Callum Reid and the blue door that leads to Bottled ink, a door that Melissa ends up back at more and more, but is it Callum that she comes to see or a mysterious couple?
Inkarnate – Mara Malins – Tells us the story of Emily Mistry and the apprenticeship she is desper
Angela
Apr 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars

kINKED is the second volume of the Pen and Ink Anthology Series. The anthology is made up of eight stories all with the same thread or theme which is- Ink (Tattoo’s) and Kink… the stories are contributed by eight very talented authors. Some of the authors I know and have read, but most of the authors are new to me- which is always an exciting thing for me to be able to discover some new sources of reading material.
I really am surprised by how brilliant this whole anthology is. The storie
Kelli
Sae-ri written by Nicole Blackwook
Ink and Ocean written by Meredith Dark
Painted Red written by Sara Dobie Bauer
Five Stars
Kinked Anthology is a book of eight short romantic/erotic storys that all center on the field of tattoo artistry and the ones that love to ge
Katie
Shelves: 5-star
kINKED – Pen and Kink Anthologies
5 star review overall
Wow what a fabulous collection of stories you will find in kINKED! All of the authors in this anthology were new to me so I was looking forward to reading the short stories that it contained and what a gem of stories they were! As with all anthologies I enjoyed some more than others but they were all an enjoyable read. They stories were hot and steamy! They were all different but with one common theme that begin ink! There were a few BDSM the
Amanda [Novel Addiction]
Mar 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Anthologies can be tricky - some stories will be amazing, but they can be overshadowed by ones that.. well, aren't as good. But that's not the case with kINKED. Every story in this book was incredibly well written, even beautifully so. As hot as these stories were, I was also pleased by how lyrical the writing could be. Short stories can be hit or miss with me, mostly because I find it difficult to truly get into an author's world when there isn't much time to describe it - but the authors in th ...more
Alicia Harrietha
Mar 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The first story in the Kinked Anthology is Begin Again by Tiffany Michelle Brown. A story of love found only to realized you have loved this person before, in another life. Melissa meets Callum when she decided she wanted a tattoo and from the first moment they laid eyes on each other they knew somehow they had met before. Through Melissa’s own drawings and dreams of her former life she finally gives into what her body and soul already knew it wanted...Callum

Hot hot hot!! Inkarnate by Mara Marl
Angela Shirley
Mar 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ibbb-reviews
Omg a book full of dominant inked men you must read………..

Begin Again – Tiffany Michelle Brown
Can you find your soul mate and believe you are destine to meet them in each life. Melissa is currently at an engagement party with her friends and they are discussing tattoos. Melissa decides that she is ready for one now, as they check the surrounding area and come across one close. The girls rock up to a blue door and knock when a hot tattooed beauty opens the door he feels that he knows Melissa but ca
Liz
Mar 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
All the ink, heat, and adventures in one fast paced read!
This is an anthology of short stories edited by Cori Vidae. I was super impressed with the book, especially since I rarely choose anthologies, mostly because I find I always want more after each short story! No problems with this collection! Hot, hot, and more hot scenes, and most every niche of reader genera is covered in the book.

Begin Again by; Tiffany Michelle Brown
Melissa finds herself the center of fun during a friend’s engagement pa
Mom's Guilty Pleasure
Mar 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
There are eight short stories in this anthology. The common theme is the love of tattoos or the connection from a tattoo experience.

1~Begin Again by Tiffany Michelle Brown
4 stars

Melissa had been drawn to Callum Reid’s tattoo shop the Bottled Ink. She couldn't figure out why it felt like déjà vu when she was near him. It felt like something familiar and comforting, but how could that be she's never met him before. Does Callum feel the connection, too? Are they connected to their past or is Meli
Michelle Austin
Mar 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
Book: Kinked
Author: Assorted authors - Edited by Cori Vidae
Pen and Kink Anthologies

Kinked was a good 4 star read.
There are eight short stories in this anthology.

Begin Again by Tiffany Michelle Brown
While at her friend's engagement party Melissa admits she has always wanted a tattoo. So they go to the blue door where Callum has his Bottled Ink shop. While getting her tattoo she goes into a dream state that seems like reality. When she comes back to reality and he’s done with her tattoo, she can
Bobbi Wagner
Mar 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Kinked (Pen and Kink Anthologies, Book 2) is by eight authors who have gotten together to create some short stories where kink meets ink and will leave you wanting for more.

Begin Again by Tiffany Michelle Brown is a story about Melissa and Callum. They meet in a chance encounter when Melissa gets a tattoo They think they know each other, but from where? Is it the tattoo that is addicting or it is the artist? Find out what happens to these two and the connection they feel for each other!

Inkarna
Amelia Carr
Mar 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Kinked is a collection of 8 short romance and kinky stories with tattoos at the heart of them.
I found these to be quite creative stories and not your usual hot and steamy romances. If you are going to write short sexy stories, the plots need to be strong and interesting and these do not disappoint.

In Begin Again by Tiffany Michelle Brown we meet Melissa on a night out with the girls. She decides, after a little help from her friends that its time for her to get a tattoo so the girls take her for
Cori Vidae
5 Stars

Kinked is a collection of seven short stories all by different authors. Some stories are longer then others. These seven stories have a sexually kink scenario and tattoo stories. Some stories revolve around the charters tattoos, and some revolve around the kink scenario.

Begin Again by Tiffany Michelle
While drinking at their best friend Laurel’s bachelorette party, Melissa says she wants a tattoo. They all end up at the Bottled Ink a tattoo parlor owned by Callum Reid.
Sunday
Mar 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Kinked edited by Cori Vidae
Five Stars

Kinked (Pen and Kink Anthology Book 2) is an anthology of eight books and edited by Cori Vidae. This book is an excellent selection of a wide variety of stories that feature tattoos and kink. All of these short stories are sizzling hot! I haven't read any of these authors but I will keep my eye out for them in the future.

Begin Again by Tiffany Michelle Brown
This story started with Melissa and her friends stopping in a tattoo shop after hours because she want
Shannon
Mar 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This anthology has eight stories that are hot, sexy, and entertaining short stories that I NEED to be turned into longer novels!! So authors, could you all work on that please!?!
Everyone else hang on to your panties! If this anthology doesn’t make you a little hot and bothered, well I really don’t know what to tell you! These stories include f/f, m/f, voyeurism, and many other ideas. They all have one thing in common though, ink. Tattoos, sexy men and women with tattoos. Some are the artists cr
Tracy Antonelli Manderson
Mar 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
kINKED (Pen and Kink Anthologies)
by Cori Vidae (Goodreads Author), Tiffany Michelle Brown, Mara Malins, Renee Dominick (Goodreads Author) (Contributor), Brantwijn Serrah (Goodreads Author), Nicole Blackwood (Goodreads Author), Meredith Dark (Contributor), Sara Dobie Bauer (Goodreads Author), Danielle Davis (Goodreads Author)
4 out of 5 stars
These and some short sizzling stories that take you to the places where kink meets ink and leave you indelibly marked. I love reading about tattoos and gett
Pam Snell
Mar 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
There are several short stories and some were better than others to me.
Begin Again- Tiffany Michelle Brown
I loved this story of Melissa and Callum. Melissa went with her friends to get a tattoo and then she was sucked in and needed more and more. This was a really good story and it left me wanting more.
Inkarnate – Mara Malins
This was one of my favorites because it was different. Emily needed a job so she applied for an apprenticeship at a tattoo studio but this is not a typical job for Emily. E
Krystina
Mar 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this anthology, there were some of the stories that weren't to my taste but your always going to get that in a collection like this. Equally there are some that I wish were full books in there own right!
There's a few of the authors that after reading this I want to look up for more of their work, id happily read more anthologies like this.
The only reason I've given it 4 not 5 stars is because, as I said, a few stories were not to my taste.
Geneva Handleman
Mar 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What an awesome collection!! Multiple authors teasing us with hot, steamy and yes, very kinky sex. The other common thread is ink. Tattoos. On the guy, on the girl, on both, on everyone! As a fetishist myself, and a tatted woman, I thoroughly enjoyed these vignettes. Most would make awesome series and I plan to check out all of the authors as well!!

As an independent reviewer for Romance Authors that Rock, I give these teaser and pleasers the full five heart score! Great little romances with a st
Shannon Parker
Mar 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was a great read a little something for everyone. Lots of tattoos, romance, fantasy... I can't say enough great things. I finished it in one day.
Angie ~aka Reading Machine~
This collection of novellas all based on tattoos is highly intriguing and the discovery of new to me authors was awesome. Each of these novellas are highly addictive and definitely make you hot under the collar. Each of these novellas took the steam to a new level and needed to search out my hubby for my own sexy games.
Rhonda Pulk
Mar 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This anthology is definitely five stars.
Kinked by Cori Vidae is an enticing, erotic anthology.
In the first story, Begin Again by Tiffany Michelle Brown, the main character Melissa is railroaded into getting a tattoo by her friends. She has absolutely no idea what she is about to experience. The attraction and need that Melissa and Cullum share will rock your world! This story is bold, seductive, mysterious, and I enjoyed it very much. I would love to read a longer version...just to ease my inqui
Jordhana Rempel
Nov 12, 2017 rated it liked it
Pretty standard collection of kink stories. Most of them consist of the usual hetero, female sub/male Dom setup with the sub almost always being the narrator.
Best story: "Through Glass a Stranger" by Renee Dominick. Breaks the mould by focusing on a voyeur/exhibitionist pairing where both people involved have self-knowledge of their desires and control over the situation. Beautiful writing that avoids purple prose.
Worst story: "Sae-ri" by Nicole Blackwood. Who needs informed consent when you hav
Tracy Wilkin
Mar 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
kINKED is an anthology consisting of 8 stories by various authors.

The first book is called Begin Again, written by Michelle Brown. The story revolves around Melissa and Callum. A spur of the moment decision leads them to each other, with both sensing a connection that is irresistible, even though they have never met. The addictive passion they both feel increases throughout and neither of them can deny that inevitable draw to each other.

Inkarnate, by Mara Malins, is the second book and it is ba
Meshia
Mar 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
KINKED- “Every tattoo tells a story”.
The first story in this anthology is “Begin Again” by Tiffany Michelle Brown. This tale wasn't at all what I was thinking of or expecting it to be. INK, KINK, ALPHA, OH MY! Starting with a fun filled bachelorette group taking an adventure to getting some ink. Melissa is drawn to this tattoo shop. “Bottles Ink”. The owner, Callum Reid has a familiar air about him leaving Melissa searching and wanting more. When these two are near one another something ignites-
Lucy Berson
Mar 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Kinked Anthology has 8 short stories combined into 1 fabulous book. I am giving this a 4.5 star rating. All of these stories have one major factor in them all, sexy tattooed men. Here is a little glimpse into my take of these stories.

Begin Again by Tiffany Michelle Brown
In this book we meet Melissa and Callum. The first time they meet is when Melissa is out for her friends bachelorette party. When she decides to get a tattoo, her and the girls end up and Bottled Ink, Callum’s tattoo shop. When
Terri
Apr 02, 2017 rated it liked it
In this book it is an Anthology of several short stories. I am not a fan of short stories as I prefer reading novels but as far as short stories goes this one isn’t too bad. Some of these stories have your thinking in different ways and scratching your head but the story always turns out good and has some steamy lines in it.

Begin Again by Tiffany Michelle Brown. Melissa is out and she decides that she wants a tattoo. Melissa has a strange feeling as soon as she meets up with the tattoo artist th
Kristan Anderson
Apr 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
kINKED is an awesome anthology that brings together kink and ink. I mean duh right? Each of these short stories have tattoos that are so powerful and just enough kink to make it droolworthy. No vanilla here. I enjoyed this collection a lot.

Begin Again by Tiffany Michelle Brown introduces us to Melissa and Callum. Melissa and her friends were out celebrating one of their engagements when Melissa announced she wanted a tattoo. Done, no problem. Insert Callum, the yummy Scottish inked tattoo shop
Emma
Apr 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Begin Again -Tiffany Michelle Brown
Begin Again is about Callum and Melissa who know each other but take a little bit of time to figure it out. When Melissa goes to Bottled Ink for a tattoo, Callum can’t take his eyes of her and tells her that he knows her from somewhere. Melissa says the same thing and keeps going back for more tattoos until she finally understands how they know each other. Tiffany Michelle Brown is a master at leaving you hanging until the very end where you get that now I see

• Suddenly Us
  • Just a Fling (Blue Beech, #1)
  • Oliver (This is Our Life Series #3)
  • Fire On The Farm
  • Waiting to Breathe (Waiting Duet, #1)
  • Mayhem (A Twisted Hearts Love Story, #2)
  • Unwilling (Unwilling #1)
  • Bedlam (A Twisted Hearts Love Story, #1)
  • The Boy Friend (Platonically Complicated, #1)
  • Tortured Skye (Hawke Family #2)
  • 12 Hours in Paradise
  • Two Hearts Surrendered (Two Hearts Wounded Warrior Romance, #1)
  • No Place to Hide (Rocking Racers, #2)
  • Two Hearts Unspoken (Two Hearts Wounded Warrior, #2)
Erotica writer, Assistant Editor for World Weaver Press, founder of Pen and Kink Publishing and collector of shiny things. Occasionally NSFW.