Start by marking “Stripped Bare (Stripped, #1)” as Want to Read:
Stripped Bare (Stripped, #1)

Stripped Bare

(Stripped #1)

What do you get when you mix a bachelorette party, the queen of dating disasters, and a stripper so hot he was forged from the fires of hell? Screwed. You get screwed....

Cocky. Commanding. Powerful. Relentless.
Those four words all summed up West Rykman perfectly.
So did filthy, dirty, sexy, and addictive.
He was supposed to be my one night stand...not my new marketi
Published June 21st 2016

To ask other readers questions about Stripped Bare, please sign up.
Rebecca It's part of a series, but the next book in the series doesn't focus on the main characters from the first book.

Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
FOLLOW ME ON: FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | BLOG

Reading an Emma Hart book is like stepping into a land brimming with delicious, happy, and enticing FEELS. Her novels are decadent, steamy and always fun. They leave me with tummy flutters, goofy smiles and an overall sense of pure bliss. Her heroines are fierce and sassy, and her hero's are alpha male perfection.

JUST. DIVINE.

She's an author who knows how to romance her readers. She does it time and time again. I love her stories, I can't get
Harper Sloan
May 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I should make a fancy editorial review for this. You know, the ones that authors use to promote their books and such. I should but I don't think what I have to say is appropriate for promotions. So I'll leave it here.

I fucking loved every second of this book. In true Hart fashion she had me head over heels, ass over elbows, deeply in love with every single word. My eyes couldn't read fast enough and when it was over I just sat here looking at the last page unable to leave this world she's broug
NMmomof4
3.5 Stars

Overall Opinion: This was a sexy, easy, low drama read. I'm not quite sure why, but I am always drawn to stripper/escort type stories. This didn't disappoint. It was a hot read, but it wasn't all about the sex and had a story to go along with it. Did it get deep and meaningful? No, but it served its purpose for me. It had very little drama and angst, and the little bit that there was was caused by the h being a little bit of a commitment-phobe. It also had some great side characters, a
Sabrina
Jun 24, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

I can't believe I almost didn't read this story. I'm not even sure why, but I hadn't put it on my tbr and only realized that when it came across my update feed again. Either way, I'm really happy I finally started this book because I loved West with a burning passion.

Mia and West had a very sexy story and I really liked seeing the chemistry that was between them. They had the kind of connection that you just couldn't miss, from the first meeting between them it was evident that they had somethi
Jen
3.75 Stars

“I might call you angel, but I have a feeling you’re going to be my own personal sin, Mia O’Halloran.”

I need to start off by saying I was going through a major slump while reading this book. And it still got a 3.75. That's not bad when you consider what could've gone down.

Luckily, the chemistry between these two was OFF THE CHARTS and I had no choice but to get sucked into the dirty talking, sexy times.

Seriously. Can you beat a man who chooses to strip for fun!

Good stuff all the wa
Michelle
I just totally luvd this book sooooooo much West Rykman is just seriously hot I would luv to watch him so a strip ;) ;) the book was just really good it was so hot everything between Mia an West was hot there was so much sexual tension which was so good I really liked the story an the characters were just great I m dyin for more of Beckett after the way the epilogue went it was crazy I need to the next book quick

Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo 74c02ec26a2ef636ec5595904fb891_zpsehukgfc9.gif

photo 3067d09b03e749fcdd5db3fc7ecf2d_zps9qckxgky.gif “You don’t come to me, angel. You give in. And you will give in, and when you do, you’ll scream my name so fucking loudly you’ll never doubt this attraction ever again.”

What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas….or does it really? Leave it to Emma Hart for making me want to take a trip out to Vegas now after reading her latest new release, Stripped Bare. And let me just say that this book was rock solid sexy and panty-melting hot.

photo 3067d09b03e749fcdd5db3fc7ecf2d_zps9qckxgky.gif “West Ry
Kelli C ~ Jack Sawyer's Heart
I loved this book! Start to finish, there was not a single thing I didn't enjoy! I know I often gripe about "insta-anything" but Emma Hart just delivered a romance with humor and heat that developed in a matter of 2 weeks and it was fabulous!

The book Fairies have been so good to me as this is the 2nd book in a row that gave me a strong, sexy man with beautiful heart. West is a stripper! What? Player...right? Oh no...business man...hard worker...determined...and so endearing. Whether commanding t
Jeanne
dnf, 70%

This one had its good moments, but I'm just too jaded at this point. I've been in a long book slump, and think I just need to change it up and read a different genre. I thought the characters had good chemistry, but my pet peeves got the best of me. I just can't read about hot wet tight pussies anymore. "You.Are. Mine"? ugh, I can't even. The humor and dialogue between the friends seemed kind of forced and wasn't all that funny, imo. I blame myself, because I should have known what to ex
Adriana Locke
May 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really think I should create a bookshelf called "Don't Bother With Panties" because this book belongs there. Or maybe "Don't Read Without Significant Other Nearby." Or "Definitely Don't Read In Front Of People Because The Noises You'll Make is Embarrassing."
Because REALLY.
*fans self*
As an author myself, I should be able to accurately describe the level of heat Hart brings with Stripped Bare. I got nothing.
Scorching? Sweltering? Combustible?
The hottest thing I've read this year BY FAR, Stripped
Duchess Nicole
Fantastically sexy read. Down to earth protagonists that I oddly felt like I could relate to. One silly complaint (view spoiler)
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
This was the first book I've read from Emma Hart and it was quite good. What I really liked about it was that it read like a RomCom movie, with some extremely hot scenes thrown in.

I developed a love/hate relationship with the FMC, Mia. She had an aversion to commitment after enduring many dating disasters. Her push and pull went beyond simple stubbornness. It was actually a bit OTT at times and left me a little frustrated with her. However, I really enjoyed her inner monologues, especially in re
Tink Magoo is bad at reviews
3.5 Stars

I enjoyed this, for the most part, the end dragged a little when Mia was carrying on and on with excuses. The writing was easy to read and the sex was pretty hot.

I'm still not sure I can ever think of male strippers working a pole as sexy though.

Mandy
Loved this book! Super funny and super hot - a perfect combination. This is the first book I have read by this author and I can't wait to read more!
Beverly
Jun 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is my first Emma Hart book and let me tell you, it’s pretty freaking perfect. First, it’s funny and I love funny, like legit I will take a book that makes me laugh over one that makes me cry any day. Second, it’s hot as sin, like 5 seconds in hot and it didn’t let up. Last, it made me so giddy reading about their moments together. I can’t wait to read more Emma Hart books now!

West Rykman, yes perfect name, is the owner of Rock Solid. Mia O’Halloran and her friends are visiting the strip clu
Mila Rossi
Judging by the cover, I should have expected what was coming. There was plenty of hot dirty talk and steamy sex, but unfortunately, that was pretty much all there was. I found myself wishing for more story development or a reason the couple ended up together other than wanting more sexy times. The girlfriends also sounded a bit young for their age and a few editing mistakes interrupted the reading flow. Besides that, I had a great time visualizing the male strippers and am now longing for a Vega ...more
Violina The Romance Lover
4 "We are beautiful chaos" stars

REVIEW TO COME SOON!
Rhea_Sways
I read 75 percent of the book and that was just torture. It is just terrible, the sexism and rapey-but-im-making-it-sexy just didn't work for me. For me consent and agreeable chemistry is necessary in a romance book (or any book) but it's the basis of a story. This is absolute trash like I'm burning my eyeballs reading this.. I just could not hop on this double standard but I'm-in-love-with-you-so-its-all-good train. I'm done.
Christine (Shh Moms Reading)
Damn that was hot! *fans self*
This is my first Emma Hart book and won't be my last...I'm addicted!
Full review to come!
Noura
Rachael*Caribbean*girl*bibliophile
Reread

2.5*

Spoilers ahead.......
Mia hooks up with a stripper at her bff's bachelorette party, weeks later she goes to Vegas to do marketing for a strip club and finds West to actually be half owner of the business. The chemistry between them is fiery and though Mia tries to resist once again sleeping with West but she fails spectacularly. West had a bad experience in the past but he definitely pursues Mia and knows how to get her to see things his way.

At the beginning I loved this, Mia was confid
Carmen Rae
Holy shit that has to be one of the hottest books I have read in a while. I literally couldn’t put it down once I picked it up.

West was the perfect wet dream of a man. Seriously. Damn!!! Sexy stripper. Successful businessman. Dirty Talking extraordinaire. With the right mix of take charge bossy alpha and sweet and sensitive caring guy. I think I came just thinking about him.

“You didn’t mention your name,” I gasped when he kissed his way down my neck. My hands moved to undo the buttons of his s
Audrey Carlan
Jun 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh Ms. Hart, you've done it again. Made me fall in love with one of your stories. This one has definitely risen to one of my favorites from Emma Hart. It's wicked hot with a heaping dose of love and conflict. The heat level was quite possibly the highest I'd ever read from this author, much to my extreme satisfaction.

I think what kept this story so interesting was the fact that the wishy washy way the female character dealt with love was very true to a committment phobic type female. It's as if
TheresaDK
Oct 10, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

First off... the male stripper trope is not really my thing. I find it to be a huge turn off and oftentimes cringeworthy. With that being said, I really enjoyed this one. Although I was skimming the dance scenes, I was happy they were few and far between, so I could focus on the storyline instead.

The chemistry was palpable and the progression of the relationship felt believable despite the insta-love/lust feel.

Both MCs were quite likeable, although the h really annoyed me near the en
Shayna
OH MY HELL! This was one HOT as HELL read! STRIPPED BARE is my first Emma Hart book and MY GOD she started me off with a BANG! And if you couldn't tell by my opening line...this WILL NOT be my last read by Ms. Hart. She writes just the type of romance that I crave in a daily basis. HOT and HEAVY dialogue...amazing characters with scorching chemistry...erotic and filthy sex scenes...and witty banter throughout. Where in the hell has Ms. Hart been all my life?

"Mia," he murmured, this time agains
Marissa
Jun 20, 2016 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
LAME. DNF.

The characters talk like teenagers. Not steamy AT ALL. The banter between Mia and her mother is ridiculous. I gave up at 22% when he carries her to her door "like a gentleman." Gag! No, thank you.
Rohina
Hot. Sexy. Enticing. Inviting. Explosive. Emma Hart comes back with a bang in a genre she is fluent in and leaves you wanting even after the last page is turned.

Its been a while since Hart released an Erotic Romance and Oh. My. God!! Stripped Bare is one hot as hell read with is equally hot to look at. I mean, LOOK. AT. THAT. COVER! *drools*

Emma has been called the "queen of opening lines" and she damn well is! She pulls you in from the very first line and her stories are always hot and engag
Siobhan Davis
Emma Hart is definitely one of my fav authors and I've adored the books I've read so far in her Burke Brothers series. There was a sample of this book included in the back of one of those books and it hooked me instantly, so when the opportunity arose to review an advance copy of this book I didn't need any convincing.

This little beauty suckered me in from the get-go and held my attention the entire way through. There is not a single thing I could fault or complain about. This book rocks. Snarky
Sheryl C. Nash
*4.5 stars*

Ohhhhh... now I CAN'T WAIT for Beck's story next!!!!!
Sam
Jun 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
READERS, LADIES, ANY PERSON READING THIS REVIEW, HOLY HOT FREAKING DAMN! My ovaries have full on burst into flames, BOOM! WEST SEXY ASSED RYKMAN...BLESS MY ALPHA LOVING SOUL, this man may have just KILLED me! More about him later...*throws bucket of ice over self...for the fiftieth time*

Emma Hart is CRAZY talented! Her words and stories always leave a huge impact on my heart. From those sassy, classy and hilarious heroines to those unforgettable, delicious and hotter than hell heroes, this autho

• More Than Anything (Upstate Education, #2)
  • Double Betrayal (Surviving #3)
  • The Accidental Cougar
  • Teacher Wanted (Rent-a-Dom #3)
  • Sins & Mistrust (Escort, #3)
  • His Surrogate Omega (Omega Quadrant #1)
  • The Risk (Xtreme Heroes, #1)
  • Detecting Lust: an erotic detective novel (Sin) (Volume 1)
  • Off Base
  • Don't Deny Me, Part Two (Don't Deny Me, #2)
  • Doing the Right Thing (Mansell Brothers, #1)
  • Sub Mission (Sub Mission Book 1)
  • Stripped
  • Dark Edges (The Edge #1)
  • Foolproof Love (Foolproof Love, #1)
  • Newly Exposed
  • Just One Taste (Recipe for Love #3)
  • Bodywork (The Works, #1)
Emma Hart is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of over twenty novels and has been translated into several different languages. She first put fingers to keys at the age of eighteen after her husband told her she read too much and should write her own.
Four years later, she's still figuring out what he meant when he said she 'read too much.'

She prides herself on writing smart smut

Stripped (3 books)
  • Stripped Down (Stripped #2)
  • The Stripped Series (Stripped, #1-2)