Start by marking “Him or Me (A Bite-Sized Romance #2)” as Want to Read:
Him or Me (A Bite-Sized Romance #2)

Him or Me

(A Bite-Sized Romance #2)

There’s the boyfriend and there’s the friend.
I’m the friend. The guy she leans on, laughs with, and complains to.
The guy that gets all of her jokes and sees her at her worst.
The guy with his hands shoved deep in his pockets to keep from touching her.
The guy so good at hiding his feelings she’s never once suspected.
Until the day I tip her hand and everything changes.
Until
Kindle Edition
Published July 2016

To ask other readers questions about Him or Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Him or Me

4 lil' Bit of Goodness Stars

"He really is broody. It used to be hot and exciting, you know? Back when we were in college, and he was all mysterious and my parents thought he was on drugs."
"Was he on drugs?"
"No, it was just eyeliner."

This mini story is the perfect mix of longtime friends in lust and sheer awesomeness. Grace and Heath managed to squeeze their righteous tale into 60 virtual pages and for that I'm forever grateful.
Aug 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
Another great Bite-Sized Romance from Veronica Larsen. After reading You and Me, I couldn't wait to read Heath and Grace's story. This friends to lovers story did not fail. Heath and Grace are really good friends. They do a lot of things together because, well...they just get each other. Heath is finally realizing he has feelings for Grace, but she has a boyfriend. Deciding it would be awful if he didn't tell her, Heath admits to his feelings while they are strolling along a path in the woods. ( ...more
Eliza

I have to say, these bitesize romances are proving to be quite the amuse-bouche of reads. In 50 pages Veronica Larsen serves up all the perfect ingredients for a friends to lovers romance. It’s packed full of laugh-out-loud humour, a generous helping of banter, all accompanied by a side of anticipatory spice.

In essence it’s a story of when the love and friendship collide. The bonus is it’s told through the hilarious mind of Veronica, whose personality is the driving force behind this qu
JewelsyGoolsy
Sep 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favourites
4.5 -short and funny- Stars

What I expected from this book was the ol' favourite: OTT-Alpha-Mine-Smutty short-filler story, complete with underdeveloped characters and overdeveloped cocks. Don't get me wrong, I'm totally all over those short smutty books like an STD - especially when I'm inbetween heavier reads - however, this one was not like that and was sooo pleasantly refreshing instead!

It was a wonderful surprise to discover that for such a short 117 page story, this was really well written,
Jeannine Allison
4.5 stars...

Wow. I really loved this. Again, another perfect short read for when your current reads are dragging a bit. It had everything I want in a book...

Romance...
"I already chose you. I think I chose you before I even knew you were an option." - Grace
"Tonight was amazing. You're amazing. I can't believe you're mine." - Heath

Humor...
"I want so badly to be fit and toned, but, like, it's hard." - Grace
"And me? I'm an unemployed inventor of a contraption to facilitate adult naps." - Heath

A
Mandy
Jul 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This was a really sweet friends to more type romance. I really loved this super quick and fun story! Even though this was only about 60 pages, I adored these characters! Very sweet, very funny and it even has a little steam! The perfect short book for anyone who is looking for a quick story!
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo 800f3de8b89f0d533b2d3e925e2907_zpslncoqtbg.gif

A bite-sized sweet romance that hits the spot!!! So if you are a fan of best friends to lover romance trope then this book is for you. Veronica Larsen wrote a simple love story where one friend is madly in love with his best friend and is just waiting for the other person to finally take notice and see him. Since this story is such a quick light read, it was only a matter of time till the right guy wins the girl. So if you are looking for a
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
Sweet,adorable,funny,fast paced :))) REVIEW TO COME SOON!!

Finally this happened...BR with Eliza <3 <3 Love this girl :))) <3 <3

description

ARC provided in exchange for an honest review.

Nicole
Jul 23, 2016 rated it liked it
My thoughts:
This was a super quick & enjoyable read. What I really liked was that even though this book was short, it felt complete. Overall it was a well rounded book without any major angst and drama. Also I really enjoyed the funny banter between the characters. I will definitely read the rest of this series and more from this author in the future.

Book at a glance:
This is a friends to lovers story where the H & h are best friends. This book is stand alone with characters featured in t
Mari
Jul 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
Enjoying these bite sized romances. It's like fun sized candy bars you can't help gobble up. Cute story and yes I expected some angst based on the best friend but she has a boyfriend blurb. One really awww Love actually like moment that made me melt. I want the next one :)
monica ♪
I like this one better than the previous one.
I really like both the hero and the heroine. They're really compatible. They're both hilarious!! And I love them (◍>ᴗ<◍)
I hope Delilah, Samantha's sister, will get her own story too!
Erika
Aug 04, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: new-adult
cute
Kelli Spear
Jun 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Okay. I have mad love for Veronica Larsen and her books. These bite-size romances are killing me.

In a good way.

I really enjoyed the first, but Him or Me? I LOVED IT. Even back in You and Me, I wanted more Grace and Heath. I felt something was "there." Thankfully, Ms. Larsen didn't let me down.

This story starts with a bang and continues to get better. I loved their interactions. Their humor and banter had me laughing to myself at 5am when I should've been asleep. But don't fool yourself. This
Sophie
Jul 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
Veronica Larsen's bitesize romances are PERFECT, sexy, fun summer reads that warm the heart and give readers a chance to escape with a seriously swoony romance.

Him or Me is written incredibly well. A lot of small books don't fully allow the reader to connect but Veronica has made these books and characters so loveable that they are hard not to connect to.

I love the fact that this one could definitely go somewhere, I really, DESPERATELY want to read more about Heath & Grace!!
Gigi
Jun 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received this arc in return for an honest review. Omgee I really enjoyed reading Heath and Grace story. It's a short story, but it is good and amazing. Heath and Grace are really close friends, but Grace has a boyfriend and now you have to read it to know more about it. It's so good, and you won't regret it!! Thank you Veronica for another amazing book!!!
Becca Reads A Lot
Jul 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Burgers and Netflix Stars

This was a super cute short story that was filled with Swoonworthy moments, hilarious one liners, and a shot of feels.

I smiled all the way through this teeny piece.
Roanne Germaine
Jul 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Although this wonderful novella is a standalone, we were first introduced to Heath in YOU AND ME which feature Jackson and Samantha's love story. He's Jackson's not-so-serious but very hot brother. Grace is Samantha's friend and room mate. Grace and Heath are comfortable buddies and like a lot of things in common. But Heath has secret feelings for Grace and she has a boyfriend. When things were about to get more serious with Grace and William (the BF), Heath took the risk and opened his heart. B ...more
Kristina at For The Love Of Books
Him or Me by Veronica Larsen was another short but fully packed story about falling for the best friend. The story centers around Grace and Heath they are best friends, they laugh hard together and enjoy being around one another like no one else. Heath finally finds the courage to lay it all out for Grace after he is shocked by a proposal coming from someone else. How will Grace react after Heath puts his heart on the line? Yes you will have to read it to see how it all unfolds. I love these typ ...more
Patricia Maia (The Bookery Review)
Another hit from veronica Larsen!
Just like You and Me, this is a very complete short story that will not leave you wondering whats going to happen next.
Perfect for a break, its light and funny!

What happens when you realize that you might have a crush on one of your best friends? Will you act on it or keep things quiet until you know if he's feeling the same?
Grace and Heath have everything in common, they enjoy the same things, they think alike... there's only one problem...! Read this short stor
Shelby (Book Lovers Have More Fun)
This was such a cute story! I honestly don't know which Bite-Sized Romance I like better. There were many laughs that made me want to laugh out loud. Especially when they talked about The Walking Dead. HUGE Walking Dead fan right here. I'm a sucker for best friends turned lovers story so I was anxious to read this one. I loved the chemistry between the two main characters and their friends were pretty entertaining too. I can't wait for Veronica's next book now!
Lisa
Aug 17, 2018 rated it liked it
This was a continuation of the last “bite-size” romance I read. You could read it as a stand-alone, however, it features the same characters from the first book, but this time the main characters of ‘You and Me’ are the background characters of this book (and vice-versa). Now that I’ve read both I can say that I think this would be a cute ‘rom-com’ similar to The Holiday where it has 2 separate storylines and romances yet they are intwined. Do these books blow me away? No. However they are cute ...more
Chandel
Mar 18, 2019 rated it did not like it
Ummm...meh. It was a quick story, but there was so much left out. Like what did she say to William!?what did they talk about?!? How did she or did she give the ring back?! It was rushed. Was a good story but just didn’t get into it.
Steph's Book Ramblings
This is a sequel-but-stand-alone novel to You and Me in the Bite Size Romance series by Veronica Larsen. This story involves Jack’s brother, Heath and Samantha’s roommate, Grace.
Heath and Grace are close friends but Heath has been harboring a secret crush on Grace for a while now. Unfortunately, Grace is taken and by a total schmuck! Heath is also at a crossroads in life having lost his job and sleeping on his brother’s couch, so what could he possibly have to offer Grace?
Grace is once again d
Doris
I was sent an ARC of this book for an honest review

Heath ist in Grace verliebt, seit er sie vor kurzem das erste Mal getroffen hat. Da sein Bruder Jackson mit ihrer besten Freundin Samantha liiert ist und die zwei auch noch Nachbarn sind, verbringen sie fast jeden Tag miteinander und sind schnell beste Freunde geworden. Gerade deshalb hat er ihr seine Gefühle nie gestanden: einerseits, weil er nicht will, dass sie sich in seiner Gegenwart unbehaglich fühlt, andererseits, weil sie bereits einen F
Felicia Dozois
Jul 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC from the author for an honest review.

Him or Me is the second bite-sized book in the series and SO my favorite! I knew from the first book that I would love Heath, but I didn't realize how much! He is everything you want in a book boyfriend; sweet, silly, sexy, and STEAMY! I almost don't understand how Veronica was able to add so much personality to each character in such a short story! I just love how I can sit down during my boys nap time and read a story and feel completely f
Sharon
Jul 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is a bite-sized romance….just 61 pages. I don’t mind short stories at all, but they need to be concise and to the point. Unfortunately I had a hard time figuring out who was who in this and that didn’t work with such a short book. Let me try to summarize so maybe it will help the next reader.

Heath and Jackson are brothers who live down the hall from Grace and Samantha who are best friends. Jackson and Samantha are dating and Heath and Grace are just platonic friends. Grace is actually datin
Books Laid Bare
Jul 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
This quick, witty little read left me with warm feeling and a smile.
The characters Heath and Gracie has everything they needed they just didn’t have each other, well not in the way that mattered. They were best friends yes and everyone around them could see how Heath felt about her but Grace had a boyfriend, the obnoxious William, so Heath made the decision that he wasn’t willing to lose her friendship by making a play for another man’s woman, so until that situation changed, they remain in the
Jul 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
You know me; I’m a sucker for a good friends to lovers romance. And this short and sweet novelette was just what I needed at the end of a busy day. Him or Me is a fun and flirty read that goes down easily. There’s no heavy angst or drama—just some cute banter and steamy kisses. Heath and Grace are zombie loving best friends. Heath’s in love with her, she’s got a boyfriend. He’s my dream guy, sexy and a little bit geeky. She’s perfectly sassy. This was my first time reading one of Veronica Larsen ...more
Arys
Jul 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Him or Me by Veronica Larsen is another bite-sized romance that is completely sweet, humorous and sexy. I loved Heath in Ms. Larsen's previous story, You and Me, so I was very excited to read his story in Him or Me.

Heath and Grace are neighbors and friends. Though for Heath, he would love if they were more than just friends. However, the fact that Grace has a boyfriend has been a strong deterrent from changing their current status. But when Grace's dating life begins to turn rocky especially whe
Maura
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • Operation Foreplay
  • Green: a friends to lovers romantic comedy
  • Just One (Dangerously Dimpled, #1.5)
  • I Knew You Were Trouble (Texas Kings, #3)
  • Constructing Us (Attraction #1)
  • Remember Love (The Forever Love Series, #1)
  • What Happened to Us?
  • Come Again
  • Scoring off the Field (WAGS, #2)
  • Truth or Dare (Dare to Love, #1)
  • Her Favorite Duke (The 1797 Club, #2)
  • The Best Man (Allen Brothers, #1)
  • Going Down (The Elevator Series #1)
  • The Casual Rule (The Casual Rule, #1)
  • How Not To Fall (Belhaven, #1)
  • Intercepted (By His Game, #3)
  • One Night in Santiago (Stanton Family, #2)
  • Love in the Friend Zone (Grad Night, #1)

A Bite-Sized Romance (2 books)
  • You and Me (A Bite-Sized Romance #1)
“He literally said, 'I'm not going and you're not going without me.'

You should've seen the way my head spun 360 degrees.

The lady sitting beside us even muttered, 'oh shit.' She was this sassy looking Hispanic woman, so naturally, I felt the pressure to tear William a new asshole and then storm off the A train right before the doors shut.

It was super dramatic ...”
0 likes
“What about you? What do you think about William?"

Delilah swallows a mouthful of coffee. She sets down her cup calmly, but with the air of someone who's been waiting for the question, and says, "I think he's a twat.”
0 likes